Damn You

Buried Between The Currents

I wont cry myself to sleep like a er

I wont cry myself sleep if i do ill die 

Now you fall asleep with another 

Damn you 

 

" Hey Changkyun wait for me" i turn around and see Jooheon runnings towards me. I smile as i stop walking and wait for him to catch up to me. " Hey Hyung, why are you coming this late. Your usually their already" i said as i turn around and start walking with him following me. 

 

" Well i sort of remembered that you would be coming alone since of what happened with Wonho-Hyung" he said as he scratched his head. I gulp as i look away because just hearing his name hurt. Remembering him and what he did was so painful that i didnt even notice i had stopped walking until Jooheon was shaking me. " im sorry Changkyun i didnt mean to remind you of him" jooheon said guilt lacing his voice. I wave my hand and shake my head and say that it was okay as i start walking again. That is until i see him their.

 

" Oi Jooheon" i see Jooheon look up as Gunhee calls his name and beckons him to them, to where he was at. He looks back at me and then at them before shaking his head and instead staying by my side. " Come on Changkyun. We dont want to be late for class" he says as he grabs my arm and drags me away. " B-but Hyung what abou-" " forget about them Changkyun i promised Jooyoung-Hyung id stay by your side and your my best friends so no buts okay" he said as he cut me off and pulled me into my class. The only thing i could do was nod my head. I sit down in my chair and watch as Jooheon makes his way to his desk and sits and takes out his homework to start it. I smile while i shake my head because he is so dumb sometimes but hes still my best friend and i love that idiot no matter what. I turn away from him and look outside our class only to see Wonho standing their, looking right at me.

 

Eyes boring into my soul, i shivered as he looked at ne because his stare was empty and blank it was scary. I stop looking and turn away from hin and look to jooheon and see him still working. I still can feel his stare on me so i get up from my desk and walk to the door and look out to see him looking right at me, i look away and quickly turn and walk to the Bathroom down the hall. I had a feeling he was following me so when i got in the bathroom i turn around and back away as he also enters. 

 

" What do you want Wonho-ssi " i say as i put on my stoic mask. " Why the hell are you telling everyone where over Changkyun" he said as he glared at me. 

 

" Thats because i can Hyung. Do you think i would stay with you when all you do is lie to me? What do i look like to you HuH, im not a toy for you to play around with Wonho. I loved you, i really did but you and how you were with me was just lies and you know that so dont deny it! " i shouted as i looked straight at him. He shakes his head before looking away. " Your so ing wrong Lim Changkyun because if for one i were to be lying about thing especially about us i wouldnt have to lie second of all i wont deny anything because i have never lied and please you love me its not i did its i do Changkyun. You love me too much to let me go " he said as he stepped closer to me as i slowly backed away. 

 

" No your wrong because i will get over you and your filthy lies and promises of love Hyung. Ill find someone who makes me happy, someone who isnt you " i said as i felt hot tears running down my face. I look up shocked as i feel Him wiping my tears away. " No you wont because i wont let that happen Changkyun. Only over my dead bod-" " Then i guess ill have to kill you Wonho-ah, but first step away from Changkyun will you" someone who i knew was Jooyoung-Hyung Cut him off. 

 

" H-hyung " i say as Wonho moves away from me and next thing i know Jooyoung along with Jooheon are beside me along with our other friends who where just standing their. " Do you really think you can keep Changkyun with you forever Jooyoung-Hyung because when he is out of your sight he will be mine. Mock my works Joo ' He will be mine' " Wonho said as he turned and walked out the door along with his friends. " God damnit. Damn him and everything" Jooyoung cursed as he stared at the now closed door. 

 

Tears kept on falling out my eyes as i remember what Wonho said because why, why does he keep on insisting that he loves me. Why does he want to hurt me so much, what did i ever do to him. 

 

" Changkyun-ah, hey look at me " i avoid looking at Jooyoung-Hyung as he calls out to me that is until he cups my face and forces me to look at him and then only then do i see how worried he is. " Are you okay did he do anything to you? " i didnt respond as i wrap my arms around him and hug him while out of the corner of my eye i see Jooheon step forward and i feel Hands softly run through my hair. I close my eyes and wish everything was like this forever but i knew, i know that ill have to go back out and out of Jooyoung-Hyungs Warmt filled embrace but i didnt want to go back out and face the world or face Him because no matter what i say i do still love him but all the lies told to me by him were slowly killing in the inside and i didnt want to feel the pain anymore. I want it to end. 

 

I pull away from Jooyoung-Hyungs embrace and i feel him wipe my tears away with a napkin Jooheon must have given him. " It will all be okay Changkyun as long as we both are here, we will both keep you away from him " Jooyoung-Hyung said as he stretched out his hand for me to grab. I grab it and pull myself up and i smile as i look at them. 

 

Maybe as long as i have you two in my life ill be fine. I will get over Wonho but at the same time i dont want to, i want him but at the same time i dont want to be lied to forever so from now on i will forget you or atleast try Wonho. " Come on Changkyun, class is almost starting" Jooheon says as he smiles and i nod at him before i start walking to the door. 

" Bye Changkii " Jooyoung-Hyung says as he walks out before us. " You know he likes you Changkyun ".

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 


 

So like i have no idea what i just wrote. Like seriously i just came up with this while listening to Gil Hak Mi~ Illusion and OhMyGirls~ Closer. Well it wasnt supposed to be like this but hope you guys like it and thanks to those 5 Subscribers 

Love you guys and sorry if their is Typos. 

As always Comments are always welcome.