Chapter 1

~Gilded Cage~
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

Ah Ri’s eyes fluttered open, the vision around her seemed fuzzy as she tried to adjust. The onset of a headache started and made her wince.  Darkness and only a very faint light from the large window was all she can see. But that was enough for her to understand that she was no where she was familiar with. Panic started to set in and as Ah Ri bolted upright, the eerie silence was only adding to her developing feeling of dread.

Questions flooded her mind. How did she get here? Where is she? And more importantly what happened?  Trying not to let the panic take over her sensibilities she slowly took in and analyzed her surroundings maybe try to piece the situation together.  Slowly propping herself up, her headache seemed to have built up more. It was disorientating her. She managed to sit on the bed only to realize that apart from being in a completely unknown area, she realized that she isn’t wearing her clothes but only a crisp white button down top clearly bigger than her size.

The panic that she was trying very hard to suppress started to intensify. She couldn’t make sense of things but her instinct told her that she needed to get out of here. The floor was frigid when she set her foot on them but the moment she stood up vertigo set in and she felt herself topple back to the bed.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter