: 21

The withering flower
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Sulli went to Sehun's house.She didn't really want to go at first but she knew Sehun won't let her doing that.

Sehun let Sulli and Nayeon talked while he preparing dinner for them.

Nayeon smiles as Sulli sits beside her.

''Unnie....thank you for coming.Sehun oppa must have give you a hard times,right?''

''A bit...but it won't make me change my mind.I really hope he can find a better girl than me,soon.''

''Mianhe,unnie...he's always like that.When he wants something,he really don't want to lose it.''

Sehun grabbed his phone from the table.He got Minho's phone number from Krystal's omma.

He type something.

'You must not believe this,but your wife is at my house now.'

............................................................................................

Minho went into his car after he got the text from Sehun.

'Why did you lied to me?'

Sulli said she was going to her friend's house.But what now?

But did Sulli the one who agree or did Sehun forced her?

He don't care about it now,he just want to hear the truth from Sulli's mouth.

He know Sulli won't make him regret because he know Sulli won't lie about her feelings.

...........................................................................................

''What are you doing?''

''There's something on your cheeks.''Sehun sigh.

They heard someone was ringing the bell.Sehun opened the door.

They saw Minho with his stoic face.''What are you doing here?I thought you're at your friend's house?''

''How did you know I am here?M-mianhe...I want to tell you but I just can't....''

Minho cuts her words.He hits Sehun's face.Sehum bumped on the floor.

Sulli know Minho is really mad.Sehun laughs.

He's quite satisfied with what

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter