Start.

Keep the shyness glowing.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a quite good and day at school. Everyone is busy with their final tests, the library is always full of people studying at the last minute, and Sehun is relaxing at the cafeteria table. He already had finished his final tests while his best friends are up at that right now. The mere fact that Oh Sehun is a shy and nerdy guy do not stop people from flirting with him. All the girls winking at him as he lazily smiles back and waves at them. Well, he really needs a date but those girls are boring and so he is. Someone boring plus someone else boring is really boring and reciprocal.

"I guess I'm going to have a B+" Byun Baekhyun hissed as he seated by Jongin's side. "I did all the maths randomly."

"I think that's an F-" Sehun answered. "If you had studied as I suggested the past two weeks, that wouldn't happen. But okay, keep playing video games with that new friend of yours."

"His name is Jongin. And, that new friend of mine as you say, have an awesome TV and the graphics are pretty awesome too. You should come with me to his house. He invited me and Chanyeol to play PS4. He doesn't mind if you come with us."

Sehun folded his hands over his chest, trying to not snorts as he remembered what happened the last time he goes along Baekhyun to a house of one friend of him. That guy was actually a gangster, and some weird people were smoking weird stuff and Sehun was stoned without putting anything on his body. That was really ty. Plus, he ended in the bed with some of those guys. Although not in that way, though.

"No, Baekhyun. I need to sleep because tomorrow I have a club meeting at 8 AM. I need my sleep, you know that I can't stay alive if I don't sleep at least 8 hours every night."

"Sleep is for idiots, Sehun. Try to be a little more teenager. You're wasting your youth with your nose in some book. I know books are really cool and that, but the is also good. Is better than cool." Baekhyun complained, looking at his friend with puppy eyes. "Just come tonight, I'm more than sure that you're going to like Jongin. He's just like you." Baekhyun pleaded. "Cooomeee ooonnnn..." 

"I said no, besides... I don't like playing video games. They make people dumb. Just like you are." Sehun declared, ignoring Baekhyun's eyes.

"You're such a party-pooper! You're coming, that's it."

"I said no."

"If you don't come I'm going to tell the President of the school paper news your sudden stage of liking Lu Han, who's a guy when you were 15." Baekhyun threatened, smiling as he sees how Sehun shifts in his seat. "I'll text you the direction later."

"You're such a er." Sehun spits, as he got up. "Okay then. I'm going home. Today I receive a package of something I ordered on eBay." 

"Don't you say. More clothes."

"Lemme be happy." Sehun protested, pouting.

"Okay, okay. See you later, diva."

Sehun showed his middle finger to Baekhyun while the latter is grinning like a crazy.

 

 

 

He left school, walking under the sun rays. Gladly, he lives near to the school. Ten minutes walking and he's in the comfortability of his house. He was really excited. If Sehun is obsessed with something besides Cassandra Clare's books that is clothes. Lot and lot of clothes. He is always saving money and surfing on the internet in pages like eBay, Wish etc... He also goes to the mall, buying clothes that perhaps are in his closet with the price tag on. Obviously, he buys clothes in clearance. Nothing over $35.00 dollars. Nope, that's a sin. He only buys awesome clothes for a cheap price. The same with shoes. The more expensive he has are a pair of Adidas.   He made it to his house, and when he's inside he quickly takes off his clothes. Wearing just his short pants and a tank top. He's waiting for his package. He the TV, searching for something to watch at Netflix. As usual, he saw all the titles and recommendations but nothing good appeared. He sighs, he's paying eight dollars monthly for something that he doesn't even uses because school. At the end, he decided for Sword Art Online and started the series. He looked the watch, 3:00 PM. Awesome, is really early. 









Two hours later he was immersed on the anime, watching as Kirito and Asuna fought against the monster for the first time together. He ships them right away. He was really excited, Asuna is so cute and Kirito too. Geez, maybe he's wasting some money in the poster. He sat up when he heard a knock on his door.


"My package!" He shouted, getting on his two feet and forgetting to pause the episode.  

He opened the door, and he saw the cute guy that have been the same mailman who delivers to him his last three packages. They've talked one or two times, but nothing really deep. Like, he's just the really hot and young mailman, isn't that Sehun had noticed before.

"Oh Sehun, right?" He asked, and Sehun nodded. "Here's your stuff. Please, sign here." He said, handing the boxes to Sehun.

", I guess I ordered too many clothes this time." He laughed awkwardly, signing the paper. "That's all?" 

"Indeed, can I ask you something?" The mailman asked, looking at Sehun with an embarrassed face.

Sehun cocked an eyebrow, curious.

"Of course. What is it?"

"Can I use your bathroom? I need to pee really bad!" The mailman implored.

"Um, sure, sure." Sehun mumbled. "Why not? Come in."

The guy's eyes were shining.

"Thank Jesus. I've been driving for over an hour and I haven't had time to make a stop."

"It's okay dude, at the end of the hall, first door to your left." He explained, placing the boxes on his living room floor.

"I'll be as fast as a thunder." He rushed down the hall.

Sehun shakes his head as he opens the box. This one is filled with jeans. New ripped jeans that he haven't seen anywhere in Seoul. He smiled happily, opening the other box, this one is filled with shirts.

"Yay, I've been waiting for this one for over a month!" He exclaimed, hugging the shirt close to his chest.

"You really loves clothes, don't you?" The mailman was back, looking at Sehun from the living room's frame.

Sehun jumped, feeling his cheeks hot as he smiled with embarrassment.

"Kind of." He shrugged.

"Well, thank you for letting me use your bathroom and...WOA YOU'RE WATCHING MY FAVE ANIME OF ALL THE TIME!" He shouted out in excitement. "Asuna and Kirito are life!"

"Do you watch anime? You don't seem that kind of guy."

The mailman shrugged.

"Well, no one knows that at my college. Is something like a secret." He explained.

"But is not because you already told me." Sehun pointed out, grinning.

"Yes, but you don't know me. Plus, you're not at my college." The guy concluded, folding his arms over his chest.

"How do you know that? I may be the nerdy one sitting at the end of the class with big sunglasses and the bangs covering the half of my face."

"Believe me, I could not forget that pretty face of yours."

Sehun looked up at him.

"Oh, sure, sure. Well, that's a relief that we don't know each other then." Sehun commented, getting up as he looks at the floor. Trying to hide his akin face to a tomato.

"Why is that a relief?" The guy frowned.

"Because it would be hard to look at you every time without smile like a love sick girl."

"Really?"

"SIKE!" He screamed.

The mailman rolled his eyes, walking towards the door as he listens to Sehun's annoying laugh.

"I was joking!" Sehun yelled.

"Whatever. See you on the next delivery." A cold tone.

Ouch.

Sehun looked as the Van disappeared of his peripheral view. He sighed, he was only joking. Additionally, that hot mailman didn't tell him his name. That's not fair! He wanted to know it since... forever.

His cell phone buzzes on the table, and he reached with an irritated look as he sees Baekhyun's name on it. Ugh, the play date. In-house of that Kim Jongin kid. Such a pity.


bro, our planes are cancelled. jongin still working. tomorrow then?? 

Sehun scoffed. Yes, no going to stranger's house.

Sehun
Tomorrow? Nah, I have plans tomorrow. What a pity :-(

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter