Reunion

The Story of Us From Beginning to End

-Yoona's POV-

 

"Ya, Im Yoona!"

I turned around and spotted Yuri calling my name. She smiled and ran up to me and hugged me, not caring that we were in the middle of the campus and that we were being stared at. I didn't really care either though. I haven't seen her since the first year of college was over. She had gone to Italy with her family for vacation.

She's lucky she actually gets to spend time with her family. My parents are always busy with work, doing this and that. That's why I live in a big house by myself. Well, I wouldn't say by myself. There's a head servent who I call ahjumma who lives with me. My parents hired her to take care of the house and of me. 

I smiled and hugged her back. "It's been so long!"

"I know!," she replied. She let go of me and stared at me as she opened up her hands in front of me.

"What?" I asked confused.

She let out a little gasp as she slapped my arm playfully. I recoiled from her slap and said "What's up?" still confused.

"Really? It's my birthday, baboo! How could you forget?"

"No it isn't. Or, wait, is it? Hold up," I said as I started trying to remember today's date while Yuri smirked and shook her head. "Today is......*gasp*...... I'm so sorry!" How could I be so forgetful?

Yuri chuckled and patted my shoulder. "It's ok, Yoona. Just remember to come to my party. This weekend, at Tribeca in Seoul. Ok?"

"A pub?" I asked, disappointed. I didn't really like pubs. 

Yuri nodded. "I know it's not your most favorite place to go to, but come on. For me?"

"I don't know...."

"You don't even remember my birthday, and now you don't want to go to my party? What kind of friend are you?" she teased.

"No, I'll come!" I protested.

"Yay!" Yuri squealed. "Good! Make sure you're there by 7:00pm, ok?"

"Sure, sure. Hey who else are you inviting?"

"Um, Sooyoung, Sunny, Taeyeon, and Hyoyeon. Oh, and some GUY friends," Yuri answered as she nudged my arm when she said guy friends. "Oh yeah, I almost forgot to tell you. My parents want me to invite some guy who's the son of a huge business guy to the party," she added sounding bummed.

"What? Is he our age?" Yuri just replied with a nod. "Have you ever met or saw him before?"

"Nothing like that at all. I was told he's been studying aboard since middle school. This weekend will be the first time I'm meeting him."

"So like a blind date?"

"I guess so. Well, I have to go. See you after classes!" Yuri sprinted away as I turned back to walk to my class.
 

 

****************************************************************************

Update~

So it's the first chapter! Please leave comments or subscribe. It's my first fanfic so it'd mean a lot to me. Thx! :)