One and only one chapter

f(x) 4 Walls lyrics by Soo Jung? Used for confessing to
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter


Soo Jung's letter to "Someone", you know who.

No one will know this lyrics are from me except you and later we shared with my other 2 members. You encouraged me to hand in the lyrics.
We told bear manager oppa that it was from a fan who presented the lyrics anonymously and hope to be use in our up-coming album. It was then brought to company for consideration.

 

After  2 weeks, I was shocked when i received the confirmed lyrics from company. It is my lyrics!!!

For the first time, I will share my thoughts behind the lyrics, it will be the lyrics and then with "SJ:" at the front of the sentence.

 

The flower that is emotion blooms in a short moment

SJ: The first time when I saw you, the first sight, it is the time when this feeling started.
The strong emotion that I did not experience before just blooms.
You are so "beautiful" in your own unique way.

 

With not one speck of dust it perfectly overcomes it’s beginning

SJ: It was so amazing that this emotion started from nothing, not even a spark of tiny dust, but it started and grew so prefectly.

 

An unfamiliar blue light shines, the thing that makes me dizzy Mysteric

SJ: My original lyrics was "The unfamiliar blue light shines, the thing that makes me dizzily warm."
You radiated heat and it was so warm that melted my icy heart. I never experienced this before.
I used blue because Blue Is the Warmest Colour. Go google about this film. It starred by my favourite actress, Léa Seydoux and hope you get the meaning. The blue warmth that was so unfamiliar, at least so unusual for the rest of our society here in korea.

 

That moment that surprises me, until a deep secluded place, the blue that spreads that is you

SJ: During my rest time, lazing around my bed, in my deep thoughts, I realised that this feeling of blue, this warmth comes from you, all these while you have been taking care of me so tenderly.

 

You silently approach me, a mirage that is spread before only me

SJ:: When times are not well for me like when my sister was out of SNSD and when my schedule was so bad, you put up with my princess's temper and you did things many things to make me happy and often in secret. I know what you did behind my back but for most of them, I guess I still have a
lot that I did not know. In short, you are like a waterfall to me when I am in desert.

 

Love is 4 Walls, The Mirror Mirror that’s filled up by you

SJ: I define Love is 4 walls because I love staying at home inside my 4 walls, inside my bedroom. But the walls are all mirrors and all reflecting your images and of what you have done for me over the years. That is why I love inviting you to my home, my private 4 walls and meeting you in my pyjamas. I am comfortable with you, in fact enjoying every single moment with you. I know, to you, watching movies and cuddling with me when I complained I'm cold were simple acts of you showing love to your dongsaeng.
But to me, it meant other thing, I like it, when our skin come into contact and I can feel your physical warmth and not just your blue warmth aura.

 

Love is 4 Walls, the mysterious maze, maze

SJ: Yes Love is 4 Walls, within my 4 bedroom walls, with you beside me. The feeling is so mysterious, like a maze and I like the feeling.

 

Opening the door that grew before me, carefully treading towards the light

SJ: I have decided, I will open up myself to embrace the new me, ignoring what our society think. I want to walk towards you, you who is emitting this blue warmth light for me.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter