Final

Wedding Invitation
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

    "Isn't it a little cheesy, though?"
    Sehun leans over his fiance's shoulder, looking at their wedding invitation on the computer screen in the other's lap. It was a picture from a couple months ago, on the beach, when Jongin proposed to Sehun. After the whole get-down-on-one-knee-and-try-not-to-cry ordeal, Jongin was feeling a little corny and decided to draw two hearts next to each other right by the ocean. Sehun thought it was adorable, and against his new fiance's requests, took a picture of it. Now, Jongin was quite glad to have the picture, for it quite suited their beach-themed wedding.
    Jongin raises and eyebrow and turns his head to look at Sehun. “You're the one who took the picture, babe. Besides, I think it’s kinda cute.”
    Sehun groans. “Cute? My god, since when did you do “cute”? Who are you, my mother?”
“No, I’m your fiance,” Jongin says, flicking the blonde on the forehead. Sehun feigns immense pain, holding his face in his hands and falling forward over the back of the couch. He lands on his back next to his tan lover, his long legs falling sloppily on the floor. 
    “And why did I do that again?” Sehun asks, looking up at jay between his fingers. 
    Jongin scoffs and pushes the younger off the couch entirely. A small yelp escapes Sehun as he lands on the hardwood below. He winces and rubs his , then looks up at the elder, eyes wide and innocent. “What’d I do?”
    Jongin can’t help but smile at the other. They love to joke around with each other, and have spent most of their five years together laughing at each other’s crazy antics. In fact, that’s how they met. 

    Now, five years can certainly do a lot to a person. When Sehun and Jongin first met, Sehun was a black-haired introverted college student awkwardly third-wheeling his best friends. He was studying film at UCLA on a full ride, but coming from the outskirts of Chicago, he didn't know many people in L.A.. So when his roommate decided that he needed friends and offered himself as one, Sehun agreed, being to scared to actually go out on his own and find some. So that's how he ended up at the beach following his roommate and his girlfriend around awkwardly.
    He blended in well; bright blue and green board shorts, a white tank, and a pair of Blue Ray Bands, all topped off by a black SnapBack covering his hair of the same color. Nothing special. Nothing noteworthy. Nothing to be picked out of a crowd for, that's for sure. 
Everything was normal. Until Jongin came running into his life. Literally, running.
    Hands grabbed Sehun's shoulders and flipped him around. Eyes wide and mouth open in surprise, his gaze meets that of a tan brown-haired boy. "Play along" the stranger murmured. He then smiled wide and pulled Sehun into a hug. "Oh my god I missed you!" he said enthusiastically, then kissed him on the lips.
    Sehun didn't move a muscle. He was way out of his element. Only when the tan boy pulled away and raised his eyebrows, encouraging the raven-haired to do something, did Sehun just throw his instinct out the window and go with it. "I missed you too!" he says, forcing a smile onto his face. What the hell am I doing?! he thought.
    The brunette gave him a look of relief, and before they could say anything else, a voice from behind him made him turn around, grabbing Sehun's hand. Everything after that was a blur for Sehun. Something about a boyfriend and a long-awaited beach date? He wasn't sure. 
    Thankfully, after the other guys left, the tan boy turned around without dropping Sehun's hand. "Oh my god, thank you. I really am so sorry, it's just that they would not have stopped bothering me if I didn't do something." 
    Sehun didn't look at him, but instead stares at his hand still intertwined with the stranger's. After a second of silence, the tan one caught Sehun's gaze and immediately dropped his hand. He rubbed the back of his neck awkwardly, as Sehun pressed his lips together and wrung his hands in front of himself. There were no words said. What could be said? People passed around them, not paying the two boys any attention. They silently looked for help, but no one could

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter