Story-telling. Part 1

Renaissance (Second Serenade)

**{*RYEOWOOK'S POV*}**

IT'S SUMMER AGAIN!!

I missed those sunny afternoons that we've shared together honey... I miss you, I want to wrapped my arms around you. And... I want to kissed you. *giggles* remember? You did not kissed me before you left. Aiish! You're so unfair. How can you leave, without giving your baby a sweet deeped kissed?? If I know, you were the one who stole my first kissed!

It's also summer... That day, I was so jealous. I saw you with another guy. You looked happy with him, you were having a great time. Oh! Neh! Before I forgot, Im not yet your boyfriend that time. And I know, I don't have a rights to be jealous. But, what should I do? It was hurting me a lot! I Like you... No! I LOVE YOU! I really love you. But, I don't know how to confess it infront of you...

**{*FLASHBACK*}**

"Hey wookie! What's up! What's the long face all about?"

That night, I was on the shore, sitting, staring at the sky, watching the stars, remembering the happy figures of you and that...Guy!! Then I heard someone and sat next to me. It's Yesung-hyung. My best friend, our friend.

"Oh, hyung! Why you're here?"

"Wae? Is it wrong to be here? And.. Yah! Im supposed to be the one asking that! Why you're here? And, what's this?"

he grabbed my face, and pinched my cheeks---So bad.

"Ouch!! Hyung. It hurts!" I complained.

"Jinja? Where?"

"huh?"

"Aiish! Wookie! I know you! And I know where it hurts! Haha!" Sometimes, he's so weird! xD

"Eh? What are you talking about?"

"tsk.tsk! It's your heart wookie, I know youre inlove! And I know whose that lucky girl!" he grinned.

"bwoh?? W-what are you saying?? L-lucky? Waeyo?"

"Ow..So, now you're interested huh? keke. I knew it! You're INLOVE! Admit it first!"
Then I gave in...

"Aiish! Neh! Neh! I like someone. But, I don't think she will like me too."

"You don't like her! You Love her! Um, Is it jemly??"

"........"

"Psh! Neh, don't answer, silence means yes, and yeh, as I've said, she's lucky. Wae? Because you're sweet! Loving! Caring! Also Cute! What else can she ask for? Hmf! You know what, If god turned me into a girl, I will probably like you."

*giggling* I was kinda, O_O shocked! And I can help but giggles, when yesung-hyung told me those things.
Is she really lucky if she haves me? But, I swear. I will be very and ofcourse absolutely happy If I have her. I thought.

"Hyung, are you gay?" I try to .

"Hey! Are you blind? See this?" Jeez! Showing his 'oh! so called muscles?' xD

"OK! Ok! You're not a gay! Im just kidding.xD"

Thanks to Yesung-hyung. The pain in my heart was ease for a momment. Then suddenly, you popped out of nowhere. I just heard you approaching us.

"Annyeong hasaeyo! Yesung-oppa, Wookie-oppa!^^"

You greeted us with your adorable smile. OMO! I swear, I felt like Im goin to faint seeing those 'rosy-pinkish cheeks, with matching pink lips' forming into a smile. You're so beautiful. That momment. I was frozen. Not even cared to blinked my eyes.

"Oh, dongsaengie, Annyeong! How come you came here?" Yesung-hyung asked.

"Ahh.. Im just walking, inhaling some fresh air, then I saw the two of you. I guess you're having fun here? May I join your company?" You explain with your sweet voice.

"Ofcourse, ofcourse!^^" It's hyung again.
Me on the other side. Still not moving an inch. Im just staring you, Only YOU!

"Um, what happen to wookie-oppa?"

Gawd! I heard my name. She probably notice me. I thought. Then I force myself to go back to my senses and answer you urgently.

"A-ah! A-ni.. Nothing happen. Hahaha." I stutterd. Crazy me! What the heck! xD

"Ah, okay.." And you smiled again. How I wished you could stop that because Im so falling. But, No! NO! I want those smile would last forever.

"So, what's our business here?" You asked, and sat... sat BESIDE YESUNG-HYUNG!! Aiiish! Why don't you sat next to me? *pouts*

"Ahh.. We're talking about yo---ahahaha! I mean we're talking about wookie's girl, you know! He's inlove!"

Then after saying that, he grins at me! I wanted to tell him, 'UGH! HYUNG! I WANT TO KILL YOU! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME?? T_T

"Jinja? Oppa has a girlfriend? Omona! How come I don't know nothing about this?"

Then you pouts at me. Are you jealous that time? keke, I wished you are. Then suddenly, we heard a phone rang. It's Yesung-hyung's phone.

"Oh! Yeobosaeyo? Ahh, neh. Im on my way." *hungs up*
"Im sorry guys but I must go. It's Important." then he leave the two of us.

I thought, maybe he already planned that, So, I grabbed my phone in my pocket, and right! I received a text message from him.

To: Wookie

-dongsaeng! This is your time to shine! Don't waste it arasseo? Tell her about your undying love for her. Before its too late! Or else I will steal her! xD lol just kidding. Best wishes! <3

From: Sungie-hyung

I knew it! So naughty! Best wishes?? Ugh! You're dead!

"So... Oppa, whose the lucky girl?"
"L-Lucky?"

You say it, right? Im startled. How come you would asked that to me?

"Neh.. She's so lucky... I envy her."

Im frozen, after hearing your words. Then you looked at me. I felt Im going to melt even Im frozen. How could you do that? You're really amazing...

"Oppa? Gwenchanayo?"

"hah?? Y-Yeh.. Umm, jemly-sshi?"

"Yes?"

"I-I want to tell y-you something."

"hmm, about?" *sighed*

"Y-You..."

"Me?"

"n-neh..."