1 final

See You Tonight
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You sat at the couch next to your boyfriend who's busy finishing his work. For the past few days were busy days for both of you. You only met him once at the end of the week so now he asked you to come to his appartment. Even though nothing much you and him could do, at least he didn't have to worry over his girlfriend. He felt safe when you around him. You crossed your hands in front of your chest and sitting with your leg crossed. He took a glanced at you as you  stared blankly. He stopped typing and eyes looking fixed at you. 

"So, what happened?" he asked you. 

"Nothing." you said trying to look calm. He tilt his head telling you that he knew what's going on in silence. He knew something happened to you and you couldn't lie to him. Everything about you is obvious to him. 

Crap. You sigh.

You really couldn't tell him this one.

"It's... nothing really" You hestitated your own words. 

"Babe, I knew you. I know when something wrong happen. When your mind is full of worry and anxious. It's written clearly on your face and I can read that. I know it. Just tell me what happen?" 

"Jimin.... I... I can't tell you this"

"Why? You don't believe me anymore? You feel embarassed? C'mon. It's me" 

"No. I can't let you know about this. I can't tell you. It just... I can't" You explained him. You were scared of him mad at you. 

He swallowed down his salliva. His expression turned cold and serious. He starred at you and you starred back at him. For a few minutes it was only a starring battle between you and him. No word was spoken. You tried hard to look calm not shaken at your own words and his starred. You really couldn't tell him about this. 

You lost the starring battle when you moved your viewpoint to your watch. 

"I need to go now" you declared. 

Jimin didn't say anything instead he got up from his seat and locked his appartment's door. 

"You are not going anywhere" he said stiffly. "tell me" 

"Honey, I can't. And I need to go now" trying to move his body aside his door. But you failed. He's a lot stronger. He's not tall, he's not big either. But he's strong enough for such a small body. 

"Jimin, you need to move" you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter