you are the best leader (and the best kisser, honey,)

I miss you (but i can't tell you...yet.)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It is midnight already; Luna and Krystal are sleeping in their respective beds, obviously tired because of what is happening now. They came back as a four member group and it is not easy, not at all; they are four: one, two, three, four (five) people to support each other, but, sometimes, the silence fills the dorm and Victoria doesn't really know what to do.

 

 

And, of course she misses Sulli, but she has the responsability to smile and pretend that everything is fine (or complete, which is worse.), and cheer everyone up. Like it is something easy to do. Truth be told, Victoria is the one who feels the absence the most; and it is not because they were close (they were, but not as Krystal or Amber were.), but because she has to lie.

 

 

She is the leader; that is what leaders do. They pretend to do not feel anything, like if they were made of iron. Krystal cried so much when Sulli left (Victoria has never seen her crying so hard as that day.), Amber cried too, even Luna had tears on her eyes that day (and it is Park Sunyoung of who we are talking about, she never cries,) but Victoria had the most ridiculous and false poker face; maybe that is why Jinri does not call her, she thinks Victoria does not care about her anymore (and she does, she sure does.)

 

 

But, if Victoria wants a better future she has to leave the past behind; and, right now, Sulli is part of her (their,) past. It is not difficult to understand, but it is not easy to do it. She does not ignore Sulli, she thinks she still appreciates her. It is because she acted so, so selfish. Victoria can forgive, she is a good person, and of course she forgives. But, Victoria doesn't know why, she finds hard to forgive Sulli. She just can't.

 

 

She does care about her, but Sulli did not care about their feelings, their future as a group. Their Friendship. And Victoria can't forgive her for that.

 

 

She just can't.

 

 

"Vic, do you want to talk about what is happening?" Amber asks. Victoria is surprised, sort of. She is the leader, she is supposed to be the one to give advice to other members or ask them how their day was. The roles have no need to be changed.

 

 

"Nothing is happening, what are you talking about?" Victoria says; she knows she sounds too false, she can hear herself and maybe she will not

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter