End

I need you (And I need you)

Jimin was hurting. Jungkook didn’t know. Scratch that! Jungkook knew but preferred to pretend he doesn’t…like always.

Jimin was drifting apart from his bandmates. Scratch! Jimin was drifting apart from Jungkook only.

Two months. That’s how long it took for both of them to get tired – one from trying to fight feelings, other from trying to erase them. But that’s all it was – just a meaningless trying.

Half past two. Long after midnight. Things happen always in times like this. The difference? They are either horrible or beautiful.

Screeching sound. Quiet steps. Fast beating hearts. One singe touch. With lips. Right on lips. Soft voice. Broken.

- Hyung…- Jungkook couldn’t finish because of the endless tears.

- I know – Jimin kissed his tears away while tearing up himself.

- Why? – that’s how Jungkook was – always curious, always asking questions, always demanding answers…innocent.

- Because – this time Jimin couldn’t finish. Even if he wanted to (which he didn’t) he couldn’t because Jungkook started kissing and touching him. Started whisper sweet nothings to him.

Right. That’s the word that can describe the best the way they felt about being in each others arms. To be loved by the other. To love equally.

- I’m sorry - whisper.

- I know – touch.

- I love you – cry.

- I know – kiss.

 

- Forgive me.

 

This time Jimin didn’t answer with words, kiss nor touch only. He did with his body, mind, heart and soul.

And Jungkook finally took everything Jimin had been offering for so, so long. And he finally gave his everything too. Scratch. Jungkook was finally admitting Jimin already had it, had him.