Finale

We Are Complete
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been 1 year since that day. The day when the company announce the surprised news. We have done a lot of things together -the five of us- before she officially out. We promised that we'll still contacted each other in the future but she never contacted us or even messaged us after the news was out. I tried to called her but the number were not available anymore.   Her      departure     from    fx   had   affected    all    the    members.

 

‘why are you doing like this ssul?’     ‘don't you love us anymore?’      the questions that I asked but they're never answered. To be honest I felt empty since she went out.

 

Krystal P.O.V.

 

Today we were doing another concert without her. I always think of her when I am alone. The only friend that I'm closed to and now she's gone.

 

“Soojung-ah.”     I felt a presence beside me. It was Vic unnie.

 

“What are you thinking?”     She asked as she tucked my hair.

 

“I missed her unnie. Why didn't she call us?”     I said. The tears that I tried to hold, fell.

 

“Soojung-ah”     the only words that she said to me.

 

“Do you think she missed us?”      I looked at Vic unnie. She was crying also.

 

“I don't know Soojung-ah”      she hugged me and we cried even more. A sudden knock on the door stopped us.

 

“Unnie and Soojung. The manager called us and asked us to be at the concert place.”       Lu unnie said and quickly went out.

 

Luna unnie has been like that since she departed from fx. She has been really quiet when she's with alone with us. But she still put her cheerful face when she meet with fans.

 

Amber  unnie was not like Amber   anymore. The Amber    unnie   that    I    knew   were    loud    and cheerful. You   could   hear    her voice    from   afar.    But   now, she    was    so   quiet    and   distance.  She's   also    barely   stay    at    home after   she's   out.

 

Vic   omma   has been   really serious. Sometimes when she's  serious, none   of   us   would    talk   to her. Because she would   be   angry suddenly.There were   times   when   she    was not   serious. That   was   the time    when   Vic omma  was alone  in  her room and the memories   of   her   suddenly   came.

 

Fx    was   not like   fx   anymore.  The   old   fx   was   cheerful   and   always   full   with    laughter. But   after   her departure, everyone   seem  off. 

 

“okay unnie”      I replied and wiped the tears.

 

“You better get ready soojung. You don't want the manager to scold us again.”    Vic unnie said and kissed my cheek.

 

“Alright unnie. You better get ready too unnie.”     I advised her and hugged her again.

 

I waited in the car for the members. After a few minutes, the members finally arrived at the car. The drive to the concert place was quiet. The members doesn't talked too much even if we were in the same room. We only talked to each other if necessary.

 

“We are here girls.”        I heard the manager.

 

For the first time after the whole drive, they spoke.    “okay manager-nim.”               They said all in once.

 

I walked straight to the dressing room. I quickly chan

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter