Chapter 12: Run Devil Run!

Complete : Forever

Kyuhyun’s P.O.V

I was at the library. I am currently tutoring my student which is now a grade student and part of the highest rankings. Suddenly, a girl came towards us. It was his Noona. She brought some snacks with her. We first then decided to eat.

Girl: let’s eat first! Here’s for you!

Me: oh! Kamsahmnida!

Girl: Hope you like it! I am the one who did it!

She sits in front of me.

Girl: By the way, I am also a High school senior in my school.

Me: oh! Really? You’re actually kind of familiar to me!

Girl: you do remember me?

Me: NE! You’re the representative of your school at badminton! You’re the one we get to defeat!

(*note: read complete Final/ chapter 24. It’s the inter- Seoul high schools game. Kyuhyun was the player of Badminton along with Ryeowook.)

Girl: I’m glad you still remember me. Um… Can I ask you something?

Me: sure! What is it?

Girl: who is the girl you hugged tight? Is she your girlfriend?

Me: oh! Seohyun! Aniyo! She’s my friend! Best friend! She’s…

Girl: Special someone? I get it! Are you through?

Me: yeah!

Girl: good! I need to go to the supermarket, can you go with me? If that’s you are free?!

Me: Sure, I’m free!

Girl: let’s go!

We then go. Strange! I don’t see Seohyun right now at the library. She loves tutoring kids and that’s what she does during her free time. Maybe she has something to do right now. We then go to the supermarket. Everyone was looking at us. Gosh! I feel so irritating.

Girl: Everyone is looking at you! Mianhae! I shouldn’t have brought you here at the first place. You must be feeling uncomfortable because of me!

Me: Aniyo! It’s not your fault that I’m so handsome!

We both laughed to what I said. Suddenly, we got bump into another cart. We weren’t looking at our way that’s why. We both apologized and when we raised our head, I was shocked to see Sooyoung, Donghae and… Seohyun.

Sooyoung: Kyu? What are you doing here…with her?

Donghae: Noh! Who is she?

Me: guys don’t misunderstand! I was just~

Seohyun suddenly go away. I was about to run to her but Donghae suddenly stopped me. Sooyoung run and follow her. I was left here with Donghae. Donghae started asking questions to me.

Donghae: (to the girl) Im Sorry! I do not mean to hurt your feelings but (To Kyuhyun) I thought you were courting Seohyun?

Me: You totally misunderstood it! I was just helping her do her groceries.

Girl: Im sorry! But Kyuhyun’s right! He was just helping me. Mianhae, Kyuhyun. I never thought that this is going to happen. I should have never asked you in the first place! Annyeong!

She finally leaves while I and Donghae went to Sooyoung’s house and look if they were already there. Few minutes then we were finally at Sooyoung’s house. We found Siwon and Taeyeon at the backyard.

Taeyeon: Oh! Kyuhyun!

Me: Taeyeon, Siwon-hyung!

Donghae: Are Sooyoung and Seohyun finally here?

Siwon: Didn’t they go with you to the supermarket?

Donghae: something happened!

Me: Im going to call Sooyoung and ask if where they are!

I call Sooyoung’s phone but she wasn’t answering it. Donghae even tried but still she wasn’t answering. Suddenly, Siwon received a call from the hospital.

“Yoboseyo? Oppa? This is me Sooyoung! We were at the hospital. My phone was already empty battery. I only use pay-phone so please come here fast.”

We immediately went there. We saw Sooyoung in front of the hospital.

Donghae: are you ok?

Sooyoung: Ne!

Siwon: why are you here at the hospital? What happened?

Taeyeon: Where is Seohyun, Anyways?

Sooyoung: She is inside!

Me: What happened to her?

Sooyoung: Calm down, Kyu! Nothing happened to her! Ok! She’s good actually!

Taeyeon: Tell us, what really happened?

Suddenly, Seohyun came out of the hospital.

Sooyoung: How is he?

Seohyun: He’s ok. Unnie, are you really ok?

Sooyoung: Ne!

Siwon: So, tell us what happened?

Sooyoung: we were at the park when suddenly, a kid was running and a car was about to pass. The kid almost got hit!

Seohyun: It was all because of Sooyoung-unnie. She saved the kid by grabbing his arm. It was really fortunate!

Donghae: are you ok?

Sooyoung: Ne! Let’s just all go home now! I’m starting to feel not good here.

Siwon: ok!

We all then go. We took our separate ways. I was walking with Seohyun. I don’t know what to say to her. I can’t move my lips. Finally, I gain my confidence. As I was about to say something and she speak.

Seohyun: you can go home now. My house is already here. Annyeong!

She went inside without saying anything about what happened earlier. UGH!!! I hate this! I do feel like dying because she is ignoring me. I do really owe her a good explanation. She deserves it! It’s another day again. I wasn’t able to sleep last night because I tried to talk to her in any way I can. I decided to go to school early. As expected, Seohyun came early. She’s always coming to school early. As I entered the room, I saw Sooyoung and Donghae with her. They were playing. I entered and went on my seat. I decided to sit first and just let them have fun. Suddenly, I felt that something was putted into me. I turned around and saw Sooyoung who’s putting some powder into me.

Me: Ya!

Sooyoung: Come and chase us, Kyu! Or else we’ll tell to everyone about you!

I stand up from my seat and started chasing them. They all went outside and run fast. Sooyoung and Donghae took the other way while Seohyun took the other. I decided to go and chase Seohyun. Suddenly, I saw Seohyun at the backyard of the school. She was cleaning herself. She was removing all the powder in her uniform and her hair. I decided to do the same. I went beside her.

Me: Hi!

Seohyun: Hello!

Me: umm… Seohyun! About yesterday…

Seohyun: forget it! Im not interested!

Me: but I think I owe you an explanation!

Seohyun: what for? Im not even your girlfriend!

She was about to go but I suddenly grab her arm and pull her into me. I was shocked because I didn’t expect myself to do it. I hugged her tight and try not to let her go.

Me: Mianhae, Seohyun! Jeongmal Mianhae! Actually, that girl is the older sister of the kid I’m tutoring. She wants me to help her do the grocery so I come and also because I want that when we went there together, I’ll already know what’s going around there. I actually never have been there.

Seohyun started to laugh. I can feel it. She was laughing so hard.

Me: Ya!

Seohyun: Arasso! Forgiven and forgotten!

I hug her tight and even tighter. I feel relieved now that Seohyun wasn’t mad at me anymore and that she smiles now! We went back to the room together.

Seohyun’s P.O.V

After a long discussion, it was finally our break. We were all at the cafeteria except for Sooyoung. Where on earth is she anyway?

Me: have you seen, Sy-unnie?

Donghae: She said she’ll go after us!

Yuri: she must be taking something at the library.

Suddenly all of the students were looking at someone. Then Sooyoung came. Omo! What happened? Sooyoung looks different. She…She looks SCARY! We were all shocked. Finally, when she was at our table, she made an evil smirk.

Sooyoung: Noh! Cho Kyuhyun! Are you ready for a big punishment?

Kyuhyun: Bwa? Punishment? For what?

Sooyoung: I guess you are ready!

Sooyoung took Kyuhyun’s arm and throw him.

Me: unnie?! What’s happening?

Sooyoung: Noh! You’re such a bad guy! How dare you make our maknae cry, huh?

Kyuhyun: Hey! I already regret that!

Sooyoung: really? I don’t think so!

Sooyoung do some judo on him. Mianhae, Kyuhyun-oppa! Sooyoung was really scary. None of us wants to stop her not even Donghae and Siwon. It must hurt a lot in him.

Kyuhyun: Arasso! I regret hurting her! Will you please stop now?

Sooyoung: regretting isn’t enough!

Sooyoung started hitting him again and again. I really feel sorry for him but I do feel happy because I feel that he won’t be able to do that again.

Sooyoung: you must have learned all your lessons now, evil Kyu!

Kyuhyun: Ouch! Ouch!

Taeyeon: that’s what you get!

Yoona: Don’t ever do that again to our maknae if you want it to be x10, Arasso?

Kyuhyun: I will never do that again and I will never forget how bad it hurts!

Kibum: You’re such a bad guy!

Donghae: I suddenly feel bad for Eunhyuk. He won’t be able to come back here once he found out about this!

Siwon: Ne! He’s next!

Yuri: yeah, speaking of them, have you heard?

Ryeowook: yeah! They are coming back next week!

Sooyoung: I can’t wait!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

SeoKyu chapter...Hope you like it!!

^___________________^...

wait for the next BIG update!!!

Next: Complete!