Should I Stay? Should I Leave?

Should I.....

Lee Jaehwan leaned against the cold wall. The windows were left open until he could feel the evening breeze to absorb into his bones. He looked a whole room..

EMPTY..

Without he realizing it tears streaming down his face that looks a little pale.

 

His mind began to imagine a beautiful smile. Toned voice calling his name. Soft hand touch his face and small body that often relies on his back.. Why all this feeling has gone? Unable to bear the pain in his chest, Jaehwan rise and reach the car keys on the table. He walking out from his house to go somewhere.

 

After 35 minutes, finally Jaehwan was standing in a luxury bungalow. His hand too heavy to suppress the bell. His legs are trembling every time try to move forward the fence. He looked down the ground. Hoping she will also waiting to see him or calling his name.

 

The sun is now anchored, Jaehwan still standing outside..

 

Should I stay waiting her?

Should I leave?

 

"Hey boy, what are you doing here?!", Shouted a man who had just opened the fence of the bungalow.

"I want to meet Hani. Can I?", said Jaehwan politely.

"Sorry boy, Mr. Kim doesn't allow you to meet his sister again. Go back your home!!" Said him firmly to brushed Jaehwan.

 

"I have something to says to her so I-"

 

Jaehwan's words been cut off before he finished when hear a male voice shouted from the doorway.

 

"WHO THE FISH AT THERE?!" Shouted again.

 

Kim Heechul slowly approaching towards Jaehwan. There are a besball stick in his hand. With a tense face he nudged the stick on the face Jaehwan.

 

"SHAMELESS BOY!! I was warned that you're not allowed to meet my sister anymore", said Heechul with a very rough voice.

 

Jaehwan kneeling after Heechul has yell to him and his hand tried to grabbed Heechul leg.

 

"Hyung, please let me to meet Hani. Please!!"

"S***! What the **** of you? Very stubborn!" 

 

Heechul bashing Jaehwan but Jaehwan still didn't give up. He kneeling and begging to Heechul.

 

"Okay! Okay!! Stop making me looks like a human being disrespectful", Heechul yelling again then tell Jaehwan to stand up.

"We talked in", said Heechul after relief his fire. Jaehwan following Heechul come into the house.

 

 

Jaehwan eyes chaotically to see rooms on the second floor. He waiting Hani.

 

"Coffee.." Maid put a cup of coffee in the table.

"Yes", replied Jaehwan also thanks to her.

 

It comes a smallish and pretty girl walking down the stairs. Heechul was at her side. Jaehwan standing and raised his hand to take her Hani attention but nothing respond.

 

"Sit properly." Said Heechul in relief. Jaehwan sit in front Heechul and Hani beside his brother. Heechul face look very serious.

 

Hani just speechless. Head bowed looking at the floor. Her face looked grim and pale. There are traces of tears on the eyelids. Jaehwan know how hurt of this girl but his heart felt hurt too much when looking his girlfriend had to endure the pain.

 

"Do you know just one weeks more Hani will married with someone?" Heechul matter. His voice was a little hoarse. His face looks worried while looked his sister.

"I know.." Jaehwan replied then looked Hani's face.

"So why you still want to meet her?", asks Heechul. Jaehwan gulped before giving his answer.

"Because I believe she also want to meet me".

 

Heechul open his eyes widely. He staring Jaehwan face like he really angry to that boy.

 

"Hani, do you want to meet him?" Heechul asks to Hani. No answer. Heechul changes his question to Jaewhan when Hani ignore his question.

"Are you love my sister?" 

"Yes", replied Jaehwan. His voice very soft until makes Hani start looking at his face.

 

Jaehwan noticing Hani was look at him so he quickly looked toward Hani's face. So becomes skinny, unwell and so pitiful. Heechul also noticing Jaehwan was worried about his sister condition.

 

"Actually I urged her to make a choice. Then I didn't allow her to meet you." Heechul finally reveal the reasons for his request to Hani break up with Jaehwan.

 

Eyes open wide. Jaehwan surprised! Kim Heechul actually not hating himself.

 

"I.. I am.. Sss.. Sorry" Hani voice trembled out from her pale lips. 

 

Both Jaehwan and Heechul looked straight to Hani. She finally speak again. Almost one month she was speechless. She doesn't communicate well, ignore his brother and just locked herself in the room.

 

"No.. It's not your fault", said Jaehwan gently.

"I think we can't be together so I-"

 

Jaehwan cut Hani words by hugging her tightly. Hani's hands slowly wrapped Jaehwan body. She miss the warm feeling everytime Jaehwan hug herself like this. Jaehwan feel a tears dropped in his shoulder.

 

"Ehhemm!" Heechul gave a sign to them two. Jaehwan quickly released Hani. He sit beside Hani.

"Ahh.. I almost crazy with you. How can you love my sister?" Heechul sigh while smirk at Jaehwan.

"I love her because I really want she stay in my life. Forever with me. Forever be mine. I really love her", Jaehwan express his feelings honestly. Jaehwan holding Hani hands. He show his widening smile then continue to expression his feelings.

 

"Every time I see her smile in my heart to be  warm. When she laughs, her voice getting rid of anxiety that I encounter. If she was joking or spoiled to me I feel like I have a little sister. My heart has always wanted to protect her".

"Kim Hani, honestly I want to see you always smile like before. Can you smile again?"

 

Jaehwan touch Hani's chin and lifted a bit so she could see his face. Hani staring deeply into Jaehwan eyes. Her eyes express a thousand feelings. Her heart beating so fast. 

 

"Please smile even I'm couldn't be yours", Jaehwan appeal to Hani with sweetest voice.

 

Hani shooked her head. Her hands grabbed Jaehwan's hands tightly.

 

"Don't leave me.." Hani says. She can't hold her tears anymore so she was crying. She also kneeling in front her brother.

 

"Oppa, Can I stay with him? I realize that I really couldn't leave him", said Hani in cracked voice.

 

Heechul caress Hani's head gently. He reach Hani's hand then caressly.

 

"Finally my sister was good at making her own decisions. You've grown up as a very beautiful girl" Heechul says. His reaction looks very proud.

 

"Lee Jaehwan", Heechul mention Jaehwan's name.

 

"Yes", replied Jaehwan. He open eyes widely.

 

"Please take a good care to my beloved sister", said Heechul then he drove Hani to stand beside Jaehwan.

 

Both Jaehwan and Hani shocked by Heechul. At the same time both of them feeling thankful because Heechul bless them relationship.

 

"I hope you can stay with her until the end", said Heechul while tapped Jaehwan shoulder.

"Thanks Heechul hyung! Thank you!" Jaehwan bowed triplets times to Heechul before Heechul left them.

 

"Hani..."

"Jaehwanie"

 

Jaehwan pinched Hani's nose teasingly. Then hugging this girl.

 

"Don't leave me anymore", Jaehwan whisper into Hani's ear. She can feel warmed breath touching her skin.

Hani push Jaewhan body to give a space to her saw Jaehwan's face. His small fingers caress Jaehwan's nose until his chin. Then she smiling.

 

"I miss you", said Hani in lovely toned.

"I miss you too", says Jaehwan before leave a sweetest kiss on Hani's cheeks.

 

I should stay...

Thank you so much.