Pt. 1

Why Don't You

*p.s: let just think that Choi Eun Hee is you mkay? :)

Narrator POV

“Eun Hee-ah!” Your bestfriend, Yeri calls you.
“Yeri-ah! Hey, wassup?” You replied
“Nah, nothing much really. So how about you? Still popular as an idol i see?” She giggled and look around just to see other people you and your bestfriend. Yep, you and Yeri already become the school idols and bestfriend since you still a freshman. Of course, who whouldn’t admiring your beautiful face, slender body, long shiny black hair, that curly and long eyelashes.
You just giggled in reply and you blow kiss the people around you and the people around you basically like
“Still flirty as ever huh babe?” A boy suddenly back hugging you.
“Yah Jeon Jung Kook! Don’t you dare back hugging me! It’s not polite at all!” “Oh really? Is my Eun Hee angry? Aw.. I’m sad.. There’s no ice cream for you Choi Eun Hee” he fake sobbing while burying his face over his hands. You just rolled your eyes and pout. “Yah, yah, i just kidding bae, don’t be mad.. Pleaseee?” Great, now he just using his aegyo. How you could say no to your freaking cute and handsome and literally perfect boyfriend? “Ne, ne arasseo jagi. Hey, btw. you’ll treat me ice cream right? Righhttt??” you asked. “Of course. Everything for my beloved jagi~” “Geez, you’re so cheesy.” You giggled and kiss him, when you just want to broke the kiss, he suddenly deepening the kiss. “Ehm, hello guys? It’s kinda awkward, but you know a hot girl standing right here, right? Are you guys try making me jealous because i don’t have any boyfriend?” Yeri lift her left eyebrow asking you both. “Hot girl my ,” Jungkook rolls his eyes. “Yah Eun Hee, tell your somewhat-called-perfect boyfriend to keep his manner please,” “Omo Eun Hee, i think your somewhat-called-popular bestfriend already lose her mind.” What?! You’re the o-“ "Yah yah! You two! Please stop fighting for Whoever’s sake! The peoples are looking at us!” you half shout half whisper to them. “Well, it’s your b-” Yeri talks back but the bell cut her. “Well, i guess it’s time too go to class right?” i ask them, hoping that they’re not continuing their childish fight. “Well then, i’ll see you at lunch at the cafeteria jagi~ Don’t forget it kay?” Jungkook asks. “Of course Kookie” you reply while give him a peck on his lips. “Ehm. Eun Hee, i think it’s time too go to class.Bye Jungkook” Yeri take my right hand and begin to drag me to the class. “Yeri, my freaking wrist hurt!” “Well, it’s your fault. You know the first class is Mr. Song’s right? Do you want to get us both moping the toilet room?” “.. No.” “Then hurry you slow snail!” “I’M NOT A SNAIL FOR PETE’S SAKE!” Yeri just giggles at your comment. After you and Yeri were running like crazy, both of you arrived at the class safely, and luckily, Mr. Song come right after you sit in you seat. Mr, Song is known as the killer. If you late for the class or you forgot your homework, maybe you can find yourself at the toilet or detention. Mr, Song start to begin the lectures “Ok kids, we will learning about phobias today. So basically, phobia is blablablabla.." 

-After only God knows how many hours-

POV Changes

"Class willl end here. Now, all of you can have your lunch or break or whatever it is.” Mr. Song announces and walks out. I and Yeri walk to cafeteria and look for Jungkook and his friends. After a few minutes, you spot Jungkook with his 5 gang friends. Wait.. Jungkook is with 6 persons. I wonder who is the new person.. “Jungkookie!” I called him and he turn around to see where am i. “Ah jagiya! Here! Sit with us!” Jungkook waves his right hand. Me and Yeri start to walk to Jungkook’s table. I sit beside Jungkook and Yeri beside me. I look around and see Jimin, Suga a.k.a Yoongi, J-Hope a.k.a Hoseok, Rap Monster a.k.a Namjoon, Jin a.k.a Seokjin, and a new boy with a brown hair, handsome figure, and lean body. I don’t know why, but he seem familiar to me.. “Hi everyone” i greet them. They smile and greet me back “So jagi, let me introduce my new friend! Eun Hee, he is Kim Tae Hyung. ” he point his index finger to the new boy. “Tae Hyung, this is Choi Eun Hee, my lovely girlfriend.” “Nice to meet you Taehyung” i smile toward Tae Hyung. “Damn you Jungkook, why you don’t introduce me to him. Ah, by the way nice to meet you, Taehyung. I’m Jung Yeri. I’m Eun Hee's best of the best bestfriend. I’m sorry if Jungkook is being such a jerk to you, ‘Cause he is a jerk since he was a baby.” Yeri introduces herself to him while smirks at Jungkook. I just giggle at Yeri comment about Jungkook. “What the f- No no no Taehyung, don’t trust her.” Jungkook quickly defend himself. Taehyung laughs and greet both of us. “Well, it’s nice to meet you both too. I trasferred from Daegu today. So it’s my first day in here, but i’m glad to meet Jungkook and make a friend really quick!” Wait. Taehyung.. Daegu.. Daegu is my hometown, but why i feel familiar with him.. I was really in my mind, thinking about my familiarity about Taehyung. “Jagi.. Jagiya.. Jagiya!! Hey! Are you alright?” Jungkook shake my shoulder, worry fill his eyes. I smile to him, reassuring that i was find. We chit chat, eat our food until the bell ring, signing that luch is over. I give Jungkook a kiss before i walk to my class, and bid Jungkook’s friends a goodbye. Me and Yeri walk to the class. I silently thinking about Taehyung, and Yeri immediately can senses something is wrong with me. “Hey Eun Hee, are you alright? You keep silent since Jungkook is introducing you to Taehyung. Is there something wrong with him?” she asks, worrying about me. “Nah, i just.. feeling familiar with Taehyung, but i’m not sure.. I think i met him when i still in Daegu..” 'Well, you can call your Daegu friends. Who knows that they maybe can make you remember about Taehyung" Yeri give me a brilliant suggestion. “Wow, who knows a brilliant idea can be in Jung Yeri’s brain.” i smirk. “Yah! I have a brain too duh. I hate you Eun Hee," Yeri pouted. “Well, i love you too my idiot bestfriend.” i smile and giggle at her expression. We arrive at our class, sit in our seat, and start to hear the teacher’s lectures again.

-After the last class ends-

The bell is finally ringing. I really bored by the class. To be honest, i slept all over the time. Luckily, i sat in the back so the teachers didn’t notice it. I quickly take my bag and say goodbye to Yeri without saying anything else, 'cause she already know why i am in such a rush. I run to find Jungkook in his class and find him sitting in there by himself. “Jungkook? Why are you alone in here?” i ask while give him a hug. “Well, i was waiting for you Eun Hee" he smiles. “Aw.. You’re sweet Jungkook,” “Well, i am always right?” he cheekily grins.

“Nope”

“What? Wh- My jagiya is so rudeeee,” he whines like a little child.

“Nah, i’m just kidding Kookie. You’re always sweet. And gorgeous. And handsome. And..”

“And what?”

“And.. i love you so much” i smile and blush like a tomato.

“Well, i love you more ____” he smile, giving me a peck and hug me.

“Well i love you more Jungkook. Ah.. I just rembember that i have something important, so i’ll go home first 'kay?”

“What’s so important until you dare to leave a cutie bunny in heree?” he whines again.

“I just have something really really really important.. Can i go home now?? Pleaseee?” i ask him with my aegyo that i’m not so often show it to other peoples.

“Ugh jagi you’re so freaking cute! Well then, i guess i can take you home right?”

“Of course! Thanks jagi~” i smile and hug him once again.

Then, we go out from the class hand in hand and walk to the parking lot and Jungkook take me home with his motorcycle.

-At Eun Hee's Home-

“Thanks Kookie~ I’m glad that you’re  taking me home. I’ll go inside now. Stay safe 'kay?” You ask him while opening your house’s gate.

“Your welcome jagi~ I’ll stay safe i promise. Call me if you need anything ok?” he ask and peck my lip

“Okay Kookie. Bye bye~” you wave your hand to him.

“Bye jagi~” he waves his hand and ride his motorcycle away from your house 

“Well.. i guess it’s the time to find out…” you mumble while open your house’s door and step inside.

 "Mom! I’m home!“ I shout while run up to the stair and head to my bedroom. There's no answer. So i think my mom is not in home then.. I quickly change my clothes to a comfortable loose shirt and a short pants. I slump to my bed and call Hwa Young, my bestfriend when i still in Daegu. I search up her name on my contact and call her. After a merely seconds, she picks up the call.

"Hello Hwa Young?" i greet her.

"Hello.. Who is this?" Hwayoung asks in confusion. Geez, how could she forget my voice.

"It's me, Eun Hee!"

"Ah Eun Hee! I miss you so much! Whats up?"

"Well i miss you too Hwa Young. Say.. Do you know Taehyung?"

"Taehyung..? Wait.. Hmm.. Kim Taehyung?"

"Yeah! Kim Taehyung, do you know him?"

"Kim Taehyung.. Wait, wasn't he the on who confessed his feeling to you before you move to Seoul? But you turn him down harshly right..? But why you suddenly ask me about him?"

I pause for a second. Wait. THAT Kim Taehyung? Really? That.. nerd who always get bullied? Kim Taehyung..

"Well, there is a transfer kid on my boyfriend's class called Kim Taehyung and i just feel familiar with him. And my bestfriend ask me to try call on of my friends in Daegu, so i decided to call you. After you say that Kim Taehyung was the one who confessed to me, so i think i'll ask him tomorrow to make sure.." i say to Hwayoung.

"Yeah,, I think you should ask him.."

"Okay Hwayoung! Thanks for the information! Bye~"

"Yeah, your welcome! Ah! Don't forget to send me Taehyung's pic okay? I'm really curious of Taehyung face hehe. Bye!"

I roll my eyes,"Okay okay Hwayoung. Bye!" "Well, i guess i'll ask him tomorrow. But.. really is that Kim Taehyung who confessed to me? I mean, look at his face, body and anything else! Those are huge difference from the Kim Taehyung i know. Ahhh! I'll just ask him at lunch! I bet he'll be there with Jungkook anyway" i muttered quietly.

-The next day at lunch-

And here i was. Sitting quietly with Yeri and Jungkook's gang. And of course, there's Taehyung in there. I think they already become bestfriend. I keep glancing at Taehyung while waiting the perfect time to drag him out from the cafeteria and ask him at other place. I keep waiting for a several minutes until he finished his food, and i think it's a perfect timing. "Jungkookie.. Um.. Can i borrow Taehyung for a minute?" i ask Jungkook, who is munching his sandwich. "Hm? What are you gonna do with him? You're not cheating on me right?" he asks me while lifting his right eyebrow. "Of course not! You know i only love you right?" i quickly defend myself. "Hmm.. So what are you doing with him?" he asks again. "I.. just want to ask something really important" Taehyung just looks at me. "Well.. okay you can go with Taehyung. Don't do anything stupid okay?" he laughs and ruffles my hair. "Okay jagi~ Well, i'll go now. Hey Taehyung come on i wanna ask you something." i peck Jungkook on his lips and drag him to the backyard.

-At the backyard-

"So.. What is it?" Taehyung asks me in confusion.

"Taehyung. Do you KNOW me?" i ask him.

He pause for a second, looking at me deeply in my eyes. And then he just smirk and approach me closer.

"So... You already remember huh?"