Annyeong toshio !

Annyeong Toshio Toshio!

"."

 

I breathed in. The chilly night air was killing me as it stuffed into my chest. I tighten my cardigan around me as I walked down the street to my home. My pace became slower as the more steps I took. These stupid jumper and cardigan were not enough to keep me warm. If only I didn't agree to help that Hwang Chansung.

 

*flashback

 

"Hyung, just one day.. Please.. Oh?" Chansung said as his large eyes pleading me with all of his might.

 

"Em, for what?" I said as I turned to face Junsu hyung that was currently immersed into his song writing that both of us were working on.

 

"Its damn cold tonight, man. Let me be a gentleman today. My girlfriend would be freezing to ride my motorbike." He said again while acting like a spoilt child.

 

"Why mine you damn?" I sighed as I slipped into my pocket and grabbed my car's key. "Here!" I threw it right to that damn maknae.

 

He grabbed the key while acting like a baseball catcher and screamed joyfully.

 

"Assa! Thanks hyung!"

 

"Aigoo this kid. What should we do.." Junsu hyung finally spoke in his ahjumma style.

 

I sighed. "Yah you punk! Make sure don't leave any scratch or whatever on my darling!"

 

"Of course sir!" Chansung replied obediently. Of course, he had got what he wanted. He then excitedly walked to the door, leaving the studio when he suddenly turned around to face me.

 

"But hyung, how are you going to go home?" He asked.

 

And yeah.. I haven't thought of that..

 

"Yeah.. I'm not going home tonight man. So, can't be your driver, kiddo." Junsu said as he focused back to his song with a light laugh, that was rather evil to me.

 

Chansung then stared back at me, waiting for my answer.

 

"Nah.. Taeyeon would give me a lift." I bluntly said.

 

"Okay then." Chansung nodded. "Bye you losers! I'm going to have fun tonight. Ah, thanks again hyung!"

 

Then that tall maknae dissapeared from my sight. I continued back to my work with a blank face but actually my mind was racing madly.

 

I lied actually.

 

Taeyeon? It's been a while since we talked.

 

*end of flashback

 

I looked around myself, there was no one around here. Funny to be the only person walking down the street as I had used to the attention that we always received from the fans whenever we go. Damn. The lonely feeling had taken over me. I sighed again as I saw little white fractals was falling from the sky.

 

"Aish.. It's snowing."

 

Here I was, cool and awesome Jang Wooyoung, walking alone under the snow, with only a stupid jumper and cardigan.

 

At this time, I couldn't help myself but thinking about how happy Chansung would be at this moment, with his girlfriend, probably at the Han River. They must be laughing and talking, both with warm coffee in their hand. And it must felt so warm, to be sitting, IN MY CAR.

 

Ugh..

 

Nah.. I shouldn't blame him. He didn't knew that I would be walking to home. He must be thinking that I was too, happily, in Taeyeon's car, talking and laughing, just like them. Ah! Don't forget that warm coffee. And that warm feeling.

 

Okay, this is insane.

 

I tighten my cardigan around me again as I looked up. Oh..

 

IT'S MY HOME!!

 

There it was, our home. My home sweet home. My home warm home. Muahahaha~

 

I almost wanted to scream out of joy when suddenly I saw a back petite figure of a girl that I really recognized.

 

Her long hazel nut hair was tied messily to a cute bun, she was wearing a yellow scarf around her neck. Her hand was holding to her phone, and she tapped the back of her phone with her fingers while her other hand was holding to an umbrella. Ah, she had been standing in the snow.

 

But.. Ayyy.. It couldn't be her.. Why in the world would she standing in front of my house? We haven't talked for months, since that Exo guy incident. I didn't knew why, it happened just like that. She didn't contacted me, and I didn't have the courage to call her too.

 

I approached her slowly, as I heard she mumbled to herself softly.

 

"Should I call? No.. I am not like that.. Or should I just text? Em, that's awkward.."

I couldn't help myself but laughed as I heard her soft voice.

 

She turned around, her pale face looked suprised and nervous. Her cute eyebrows furrowed together.

 

"Oh? Wooyoung-ah." She mouthed.

 

"Taeyeon. What're you doing here?" I said as I smiled awkwardly, staring at her face that I had been longing for.

 

"No.. I'm just.." She smiled and suddenly laughed in the way that I loved the most.

 

She then raised her hand and waved at me. "Annyeong Toshio."