Chapter 1

Two Faces of This Boy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

He walks into the class room filled with demons and looks at the floor as he makes his way towards his seat. He can hear the whispers and feels the disgusted glares from people. At school he was the weak nerd who is poor and attends this school through a scholarship. He was the boy who had been with cuts around his body from being bullied. He was the one who could be picked on as nobody was there to defend him. Though he saw a foot being streched out he kept on walking leading him to trip over and the laughter's began.

"Look at that nerd"-

"He's so pathetic"-

"Awww look the little fell down"-

"Silence", said N with his voice full of dominance and the whole class followed they don't dare to go againt him. His real name is Cha Hak Yeon, but he is known as N the person who hold the status of the richest person in the whole school along with his younger brother Hyuk. "So the nerd actually decided to show up to class after last time he really has no dignity does he."

N pulled him up from the cold hard floor; leaned into his ear and spit out "Don't even dare think about snitching," before harshly shoving him towards the wooden desk. The corner dug into Baekhyun's stomach but he couldn't do anything about it. He couldn't mess it up.

Then for the rest of the day the normal routine carried on which was basicaally him trying to do something then being bullied. He couldn't even eat peacefully in the canteen during lunch time as t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter