01.

LOVE THROUGH MUSIC

''I'm trying really hard not to punch you right now, I'm all wet because of you, for gods sake Millie,'' Cara yelled while going on the bus with Millie. ''I'm sorry, you know I'm the forgetful one and you didn't remind me in the morning to bring the umbrella.'' The whole bus ride, Millie and Cara were arguing about the umbrella not even noticing and missing the bus stop, quickly running back to catch the second one.

Coming to school soaked, no spare clothes to change, their day started pretty bad but they let it go and changed into PE clothes until their clothes were drying. '' Millie, I'll see you at the president selection next period, byeee!'' Cara waved and ran off to her 1st period starting soon. On the other hand Millie should have had math for 1st period, but the professor couldn't come because of traffic jams in his way. She took her earphones, playing music while cleaning her locker, and humming IKON's new song Rhythm Ta, she didn't even notice the six boys standing at the other corner of the hall, having their conversation disturbed by the bell.

 Not even noticing them passing by, one in particular even looked at her trying hard not to pull the earphones off, but sighed and walked pass her, not taking any notice off the girls presence.

1st period was over and Cara found Millie sleeping in the library as usual. ''Hey, Millie wake up, the selection is starting soon,'' Millie was a heavy sleeper and for Cara it was a challenge to wake her up, but now, one word will wake this sleepy girl ''Ok Miles, we need go,'' she whisper yelled at her and Milliw woke up glaring '' Don't call me Miles, it's lame, let's go.''

CARA P.O.V :

The ceremony didn't take long and Millie was half asleep next to me, while I had to make sure the teacher didn't notice her head almost slaming the desk while principal Choi already opened the piece of paper to tell us whos going to be this years senior president and organize the prom.

''This years president, oh , we actually have two this year, Millie and Cara can you please join me on stage'' I looked at the front , hearing my name and Millie's, I hoped i heard wrong. '' Millie get up , were ed '' Taking her hand , draging her with me while solving how in the bloody hell did we end up nominated.

I did a quick speech and thanked them even though i was not thankful at all , bowed and went down straight to the bathroom. '' This is not happening , how in the hell did we get nominated , were the least popular , and we only talk to each other and no one else , i dont get it at all. '' I was in panic , this was not ok , i had no idea where to start with prom '' Millie! , come on help me out here , where do we even start with  prom? '' i said with a worried tone , she was freaked out more than i was , shes not the organize type , shes messy and detention is her soulmate to be honest , a week doesn't pass that shes not in the detention , mostly because of sleeping in class and beeing late.

''Cara I have no idea where to start, but let's start with finding the one who got the idea of nominating us and me breaking him,'' ok she was angry and angry Milie needs to chill '' Millie , calm down , breath , were not braking anyone , its our responsability now'' , she took a deep breath and looked at me '' ok , but still , where do we even start?''.

'' first , asking classmates about the theme and the music , then we will see how it goes'' Millie nodded and we went seperate ways to ask each classroom , about the theme and music , it was kinda fun , seeing each other running from one classroom to another , going up and down the halls , but the fun ended when we got our results together , looking at each other and trying not to punch a wall , not even thinking about the class next to us, '' where in the hell are we going to find a band?'' yelling loud , probably enough to hear us on the other side of the school.

'' Cara , where are we going to find a band ? And a cheap one , the school doesn't have money to pay for preparations and the band , they will kill us if we bring a band '' Millie was losing it and so was i , she was right where are we going to find a band enough cheap so that the school can pay them.

MILLIE P.O.V:

'' I'm losing it , half of the students i visited in classrooms wants a band, I hoped for a DJ, not a band '' i stood up , looked at the theme paper and sighed '' at least the themes in my classrooms are gonna be cheap but affective'' I looked at Cara , a not so pleased Cara '' Whats wrong? '' We need to do this by ourselves'' she said almost whispering , '' what do you mean ? '' i asked , she looked at me worried '' We need to prepare the whole prom, the lights, the decorations and music all alone. We need to find people to help us prepare the gym, i need to buy a planner'' Theres the Cara i know, now its game time. 

''Ok Millie, I'll go and talk to the professors if they can give us some juniors to help us with the prom, probably some freshmans too,'' I nodded. ''I'll go check the gym and picture the decorations, i'll take some pics too''. Trying really hard not to lose it today , i mean getting all wet , wearing PE clothes all day and now this , '' you got this Millie, hang on.''While I was walking down the hallway to the gym i hear a bass guitar playing. The sound was coming from the gym!! ''Is this my lucky day or what?'' I wanted to open the door and just yell at him but instead his playing stopped me and i only listened, it was magic.

''Oh, ok dude, im coming '' the deep voice woke me from my daydream and i ran around the hallways as fast as i could , hoping he didn't notice me , i quickly messagedCara to meet me at my locker.

Miles : CaraAAa!! meet me at my locker ASAP , big news!!!

Cara : Be there in 5!!

Cara came running to my locker almost slamming herself at me '' Ok , whats the news '' , she was looking at me '' ok so , i went down to check up the gym for the docorations , and before i even opened the door , i turned the corner and i heared someone playing a bass guitar , i wanted to jump in there and ask him if hes in a band or something but hes playing was so fascinating , i couldn't even move the door knob  but someone called him and i ran before he saw me ''

NO ONE'S P.O.V

The girls were talking about the preperations for the prom and mentioning the bass player , noticing a group of six boys passing by  one of them was talking loud enough for them to hear.

'' Guys I'm telling you , i was playing in the gym before Jae called me , i saw a girl running away, im telling you , we have stalkers '' they all laughed and walked away.

The two looked at each other , before Millie yelled '' I'm not a stalker , come on!''

*******************************************************

Wow i even finished the first chapter , i thought i was going to stop >.<

Ok so this story was made in a funny or not funny way , Me and my best friend actually had a sleepover and we made the fic up and now im writting it 

Hope you enjoy 

- MemaA