Final

Makeup Challenge

"I can't believe you dragged me to do this with you." A voice said as Seokjin's fingers uncovered the camera lens. Seokjin only laughed as the younger covered his face, sighing. 


"Oh so hey, my name is Jin. And today, i'm with my boyfriend, Runch Randa!" He said as he did jazz hands around Namjoon's face while pulling his face back making a few double chins appear.

"Due to popular requests by you guys," Seokjin said, pointing his fingers at the camera. He then dumped out a few makeup items from a small bag onto the table.

"We are doing the makeup challenge." He bobbed his head, making the shades that rested on the crown of his head fall to the ground, breaking the frame. 

"Oops" 

"And I thought I was the god of destruction. " Namjoon said as he laughed on the bed before getting hit by Seokjin in the face with a pillow. "Continuing, we are going to take turns putting on each other's makeup. In hopes that Namjoon won't break half of the items, he'll be going first" Making a turtle face a few seconds after he said that. 

"Are you ready to start the 50 shades of grey Jinnie?" Namjoon said, wriggling his eyebrows. "Why do i have a feeling people are going to flag this video later on." Seokjin said, facepalming.

"So, i went to a shop and got any makeup i could get my hands on, mainly everything because i do not know what i'm doing whatsoever," He continued.


"Have you put on makeup before?"

"Nope."


 

Bleep 

 


"Wait, how do i put this on." Namjoon said, struggling to put on the cat-patterned blindfold which resulted to Seokjin helping him put it on.

 

Bleep

 

"I'm going to enter the mind of a beauty guru, of course it would be the beautiful Michelle Phan. I'm going to start with," Namjoon said, putting his hands out towards the table. 

"Why am i not getting anything- , did i just knock down my phone?"

"Pretty much,"

 


Bleep

 

Seokjin let out a stifled giggle as Namjoon reached for the eyebrow pencil, grabbing it "What do you think it is?" He asked as Namjoon brought the eyebrow pencil close to his face. 

"Eyeliner?" The latter replied as he started drawing wing-like lines on the older's nose. 

"Am i doing it right?" 

"Well, you lined my nose. But that's okay, I still look handsome" Seokjin sighed as he looked at himself through the mirror.

 


Bleep

 


"Next! Is this blusher?" Namjoon asked, holding up a shade of eyeshadow. Seokjin mouthed a no to the camera then shut his eyes as Namjoon brushed the blueish shade on using one of the fluffy brushes on his cheeks. "Actually i heard that a few girls put a little blusher on their chins to make them stand out more." He said as he puts on a couple dabs on Seokjin's chin. (I learned it from Phil Lester, i dont know myself since i dont quite wear makeup other than face powder and lip balm.)

"I'll make you all pretty, i'd want to kiss you all day."

"Maybe you all day too." Namjoon continued in a hushed voice.

"And people are definitely going to flag this video, well done Kim Namjoon." Seokjin said as he clapped his hands together.

 


Bleep 

 

"What's this?" The younger held up a pencil up to the camera.

"Eyeliner,"

"Didn't I already do the eyelining business?" Namjoon asked.

"You eyebrow shaded my nose." Seokjin replied, trying to hold down his laughter.

"Oh, well. LET'S BEGIN THE EYE LINING," Namjoon said enthusiastically.

"Please don't stab me in the eyes."

"Relax, it's probably not that sharp." He spoke while trying to feel the tip of the pencil. "Wait, it is. I promise i won't kill you by poking your eyes."

"Now, hold still,"

"Ow? You stabbed my nostrils! What is up with you and eyes, my eyes are up here" He said as he enlarged his eyes with his two fingers.

"That is my ear Namjoon,"

"Really?"

Namjoon stood up and reached his hands out to touch Seokjin's face.

 "I FOUND YOUR EYES."

"Hurrah, you finally understand how the face geometrical system works."

"Don't mock my temporal blindness! I'm blind as a mole right now and you have no right to judge my misplacement of your eyes."

"How does one misplace someone else's eyes, Does that even make sense?"

"No, but I used fancy words and it makes me sound smart so i just had to use them." 

"What? You get to say fancy stuff and i don't? I'm the genius here" Namjoon continued with a smug looking smirk on his face.

And with that being the last words of Kim Namjoon, a pillow hit him straight in the face. Again. He lived an awesome life.


Bleep


Crack,

"Did I break the eyeliner? Can we sharpen it?"

"I think you've had enough with the eyeliner" Seokjin grabbed the pencil from his hands then setting it back down on the table.

 

Bleep


"Is this what i think it is?" Namjoon said hyperventilating in a rather excited manner as he touched the tip of the item.

"LIPSTICK!" He said as he advanced on finding the older's lips by caressing his face part by part with his left hand, holding the lipstick in the other waiting to charge.

He gave a small peck to the older upon finding it, leaving Seokjin suprised.

"I found it," Namjoon applauded himself, his left hand marking Seokjin's lips.

"I shall now pursue into making you the next Kylie Jenner," He paused.

"On second thought, i might make you Miranda Sings, so don't have high hopes." He said with a toothy grin on his face, Seokjin still suprised by the way and uncontrollable blushing.


Bleep


"Are you puckering up your lips?"

"Yeah"

"Great, don't smile by the way, wouldn't want any lipstick on your teeth." Namjoon said, he himself grinning.

"Well, you smiling makes it harder for me not to smile," 

He went on and started to draw on Seokjin's lower lip with the lip stick steady in his hands.

"You are doing it surprisingly well,"

"Go up, wait! No! Go left! Left! Not right! And... you ruined it in 0.5 seconds. I take back my compliment I gave you earlier." Seokjin said, making Namjoon pout while trying to look and the camera.

"Don't look at me pouting like that," Seokjin furrowed his eyebrows making a single line visible to where his eyebrows should be,

"God, you pouting like that is making it harder to stay mad at you."

"Aw," Namjoon cooed, pouting more in the older's face, making him release a high pitch kind of hiccup-like laugh.


Bleep
 


"Are you done?" Seokjin questioned the boy who sat next to him.

"One more-"

"Yeah, no more, you're done." Seokjin cut him off to avoid more unwanted chemicals on his face.

"And it's now time to reveal the beauty created by yours truly." Namjoon said as he removed his blindfold off that were blocking his sight.

Namjoon fell silent as he looked at Seokjin who was doing the flower boy pose, blinking his eyes cutely despite the horrid shades of colour visible on his face.


Five words. Uncontrollable laughter filled the room.  


 



Author's thoughts on this dreadful crack fiction, 

I wanted to make a picture to show how it is, but i got lazy and so nevermind. You can all just imagine it right? Brown crooked wing lines on the nose, blue shaded eyeshadow on his cheeks and chin, black shades of eyeliner around the nostrils area (maybe a few on his philtrim too) and one Miranda Sing's lips, with a few shades of red on the teeth to spare. 

I laughed so hard at this while writing at it. Oh and did you spot all the Phan moments? If you did, well done, i hereby announce you the duchess of Phanville, and if you didn't, then maybe the joker?

I might do one with Namjoon getting put on makeup, but maybe. lowkey lazy but yeah.


Leave a comment as I like reading them. :)