•35•

Marital Woes
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Morning came quickly and Jinyoung stirred in bed. He groaned as the bright sunlight hit his face. He turned the other way and grunted. He sat up and ruffled his messy bed hair. He reached over to his phone with his eyes close. He rubbed his face and cracked open his eyes.

7.26am.

He fell back onto the bed and draped his arm over his eyes.

He was about to fall back asleep when he heard the next room's doors shut. He sprung up and ran to his own door. He swung it open and saw Jungah in her a sports bra and waist-high yoga pants.

"Jung!" He called out.

She stopped and glanced over her shoulder.

"What?"

Jinyoung felt confused at her cold response but shook the feeling away.

"Where are you going?"

She turned back to face the front.

"It's none of your business." She said and walked away.

He quickly shut his door and ran to the bathroom. He got the shock of his life when he saw his own reflection. Messy hair, untidy dressing and there was a slight perfume smell on him.

He tried to recall on what had happened last night, but all he remembered was vaguely seeing a woman bringing him back to his room.

But he couldn't recall the woman's face.

He quickly freshened up, put on a tank top and shorts before running out after Jungah.

 

---

 

Jungah put on her sunglasses and stood faced the sea.

Although the morning sun was beating down on her, but she felt comfortable. She stretched herself before sighing in content.

Memories from last night flooded into her mind and she pushed them away, not letting them dampen her morning mood.

"Jungah!"

She turned around and saw Jinyoung jogging towards her.

Jungah's eyes widened and she started running the other direction.

Despite the warning from Minah to take it slow, and the advice from Mark to start slow, she ran.

She wanted to get as far away from Jinyoung as possible.

 

Jinyoung called out to Jungah with a smile, only to have her run away from him.

"YAH! Wait for me!" He yelled. "Why are you running away?!"

He chased her but she ran even quickly.

"Wait for me, Jungah!"

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter