Our Past together

Why Am I Married To Him?!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Chapter 7

a/n this is a chapter about the past of Yoonmin because you guys were wondering why it was so fast and easy for Yoongi to break up with Jungkook... So it'll be a flashback chapter..

 

 

 

 

5 months earlier//


The bell rang to indicate the last lessons for the school day. Jimin had to pick up his notebooks from his locker but on the way, due to his speed walking, he bumped into a smaller boy making him drop his own books.

"Ah, mianhe(sorry), I didn't see you there, I'm such in a rush."

The boy looked up and Jimins eyes instantly widened. 'Oh my god, Min Yoongi- .' He thought to himself.

He's been crushing on Yoongi ever since elementary, around the same time as Taehyung started crushing on Jungkook. Unlike Taehyung, he's never moved on from Yoongi, nor has he even tried. He believed that fate will bring them together later on.

"It's fine Jimin, I've got to go to class, see you later~" he smiled at Jimin who looked so flustered.

'He knows my name. Park Jimin, he knows your name! He smiled at you Jimin! He ing smiled at you!' Jimins head were messy with thoughts of Yoongi; like how the older actually knew his name and how he showed his gummy smile!

 

 

4 months earlier//

The rain wept hard, Jimin didn't care though. He wept as hard as it did too.

Today he found out about Yoongi and Jungkooks relationship, the day he was planning to confess was the day the couple decided to make if 'official'.
All day Jungkook had been boasting about his relationship. 'Yoongi is a great kisser' 'he's beautiful'. Sometimes he even warned the rest of the class to not lay a finger on his boyfriend otherwise they'd be dead.
Apparently they've been together for nearly a year and Jimin didn't even notice the days that Jungkook would partner with Yoongi and they'd go to school and leave school together.

 

As he roamed the streets of Seoul, tears streamed down his face. He doesn't care if he bumps into someone, as long as he doesn't see the one face he loves the most.

Contrary to his hopes, he happened to bump into Yoongi who seems to be crying too.

"A-ah I'm sorry." Jimin croaked out an apology oblivious to the fact that Yoongi was in front of him.

They didn't look up to look at each other but when Yoongis voice was heard, Jimins head shot up, his eyes immediately widening.

Yoongi was crying and Jimin had no idea what to do. A part of him wanted to comfort the elder and hug him and kiss his forehead and make sure to never leave his side until he was fully okay however the other part of him wanted to do the exact opposite.


Yoongi cried and cried but he managed to whisper Jimins name.

"Jimin?"

"Y-yes hyung?" Yoongis voice alarmed Jimin making him stutter.

Surprisingly, Yoongi left Jimin astonished after he wrapped his arms around him.

"H-hyung"

"Hold me tight."

"What happened?"

"Just. Hold me tight Jimin."

The olders voice was barely audible but Jimin proceeded to wrap his arms around Yoongis waist, holding him close.

 

 

After not knowing what to do, Jimin made Yoongi stay over for the night at his house to tell the whole story to why he was crying.

"Does Jungkook not love me anymore?" Yoongi glanced at Jimin with his swollen eyes.

Those six words were enough to make Jimin want to scream. His heart bu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter