Chapter 1

Courage For The Future (English Ver.)

Krystal pov

Today I'm getting ready for the concert The Ballad. I was in the room preparing my stuf for the concerts and some clothes for my son or more precisely my adopted son.His name is Aiden Mateo Liu Jungsu LIU , 3 year old boy.. Me and Amber adopt him at orphanages.

'Kringg Kringg' Krystal's phone ringing on the table ..
 

"Aiden baby, can you give me the phone??  " I asked, entering a few Aiden's clothes into his bag
 

"Daddy call chu mommy.." Aiden replied, Even though he cant read the contact but he knows that is his Daddy who called .. Yes Aiden call Amber,Daddy.. He say Amber to handsome to be a mommy

"Hi honey"


"Princess I'm sorry,maybe I come little bit late to your concert because I still got work to do " Amber said ...

 

"Yahh !! You say you free tonight?"

 

"Sorry Princess , I jus got call from my dad that his client from US want to meet me and discuss something about work.. I really need to go now , bye princess .. I love you and our son so much  " Amber replied and huriedly hang up

 

"Yahh llama how dare you hang up just like that"

 

"Mommy... Will daddy come to your concert "Aiden asked while playing with his toy car..

 

"Daddy say maybe she will come but little bit late baby.." I said and patted his head

 

After done preparing everything, I took a shower and dressed. Aiden watch some cartoons while waiting  for me..

Kringg Kringg ~~

 

"Yes oppa. I was dressing " Krystal said to her manager  


"Krystal I was already at the door"  manager oppa said who was already waiting at the door. I leave the room and then opened the door for manager to come in ..


`Dreett Dreett`
From: Stupid Amber

Princes do not forget Aiden equipment,milk,toys,handclean gel & extra clothes

Love you <3


I immediately reply to Amber's message
To: Stupid Amber

I know

I shortly replied to her because I still anoying at her ..


After done dress I and manager oppa headed to the car.. Aiden in the car began to fuss because he want to call his daddy ..


"Mommy!! Mommy!! Aiden want to tall daddy..Mommy!! Mommy!! tall daddy now"Aiden whine


"No baby.. Daddy so busy right now "I said to him ..


"No..Aiden want now.. Mommy call daddy right now !!! " Aiden shout


"Yes baby..Mommy call daddy right now" I said calming Aiden


"Aiden want to talk to you.."


"Daddy!! Daddy!! .." Aiden shouted, grabbing my phone ..


"What's wrong baby?" Amber asked Aiden


"Daddy!! Daddy chu plomise to me that we gonna watch mommy's concert together .. "Aiden whine


"I'm sorry baby,daddy still have work to do ... I'll try my best to finish this work as fast as I can..Then I will come to mommy's concert and we will watch together.. Okay my son "

"But chu plomise to me and mommy already.." Aiden said and began to cry.. I hugged my son and shussed (idk how to spell it) him .... That idiot how dare she make Aiden cry ...


"Aiden baby don't cry.. Daddy will come to mommy's concert but Aiden must promise to me to be a good boy and stop crying"Amber said trying to calming Aiden ...


"Okey daddy I'm plomise "


"Good Boy and say to mommy don't mad at daddy to long or daddy will cry .. "

"Hahaha okey daddy ... Love you,daddy" Aiden said to Amber happily ..


"Love you more Aiden" Amber said and immediately hang up .. I took the phone and hugged Aiden..


"Mommy,daddy said don't mad at her to long or she will cry  .. " Aiden said while hugging me

"Hmm... Okay mommy will not be angry to daddy if Aiden give mommy a kiss "I said with a smile..


"Why Aiden? I thought you'll ask daddy to kiss you but its okay Aiden will kiss mommy because Aiden love mommy " Aiden said then kissed me on the lips."

" Love you , baby"

" Love you too , mommy.."

 

Amber POV


After I call Krystal I'm getting ready to go to Krystal's concert.. Yes I lied to Krystal that I will come little bit late to her concert because I want to make a surprise for her. I drove my car to the concert venue.. Before I got to the venue I decided to buy flowers for Krystal.. When I headed to the concert venue Krystal call and tell Aiden start to fuss.. I tried to calm Aiden.. When I arrived at the concert venue I immediately park my car and walked into the concert backstage, I met my friend who is one of the crew of the concert, I waited at  one of the audio room..When Krystal start to perform on the stage I immediately rush to her dressing room and saw Aiden sat on manager's oppa lap..


"Hello Son ?? Daddy here" I lift him up then we headed to audience sit


"Daddy!! chu come?" Aiden shouted then hug me..


"Yes , baby..I already promise to you and mommy dindt I... Now let's watch mommy perform "I said,Aiden sat on my lap


"Daddy look !! Mommy so beautiful" Aiden said, pointing toward Krystal  who were already sitting on the stage with Chen .. They gonna sing Breath song ..


"Youre right baby mommy so beautifull"I said to Aiden and smile ... Krystal wear white-colored costume with her loose hair . Isnt she beautiful?

Krystal melodious voice blew the audience. including me and Aiden.


"Aiden..Daddy have a plan.. Can you help daddy? "I asked Aiden


"Ofcourse , Aiden will help daddy..What's your plan daddy?? "


"Baby after mommy almost done perform Aiden walked on stage, then Aiden give this flower to mommy and whisper to mommy's ear that 'daddy love you'.. Okay."

"Okey daddy.. "Aiden replied with a smile


"Hopefully mommy no longer mad at daddy "


"Tozz" I and Aiden did toz, after waiting 2 minutes. Krystal almost done singing


"Okay Aiden this the time.. are you ready?? "I asked Aide


"Yes daddy.. im leady. and im not aflaid "Aiden replied and getting ready to walk on stage


"Good luck son" I said to him and hugg him then kiss his cheek


"Okay,daddy"  Aiden said while headed to the stage. I saw Aiden walked to the stage with flowers on his right hand with one of the crew ...When Aiden arrived in front of the stage lighting illuminates Aiden's steps makes all eyes towards Aiden including Krystal and Chen .. Krystal looks so shocked when she see Aiden on the stage.. After the music stop and Aiden approached Krystal..Krystal kneeling in front of Aiden and hugg him ....

" I love chu,mommy"