(_|_)

Safe In My Arms
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Taeyeon had been staring outside the window ever since Hyoyeon entered the bathroom to take a shower. The Sun was not there anymore as it was probably being swallowed by the grey clouds that were covering the blue skies in a quick motion. Taeyeon guessed that it was quite a strong windy weather now since her neighbour’s undergarment was caught flying like a kite around the backyard of her house again. It got her to wonder how the hell her neighbour does their chores. But her thoughts changed almost immediately when rain started to pour down on the Earth’s surface in a rapid movement.

 

She slowly moved backwards away from the window step by step as the rain was getting heavier. Her legs touched the edge of the bed and she quickly hid herself under the covers. Taeyeon had her ears closed too as she was afraid that this rain would not just be a rainy weather but a weather with loud–

 

Boom!

 

Just as she expected.

 

Taeyeon let out a light squeal as she squeezed her eyes shut. She knew there would be more than just one thunder to come as she heard the rain sounded even worse than earlier. The clouds were groaning earlier before the rain but Hyoyeon told her not to care about it. But how can she not? That was why she was standing near the windows earlier. She needed to make sure this would not be a heavy rain with loud thunderstorms. Taeyeon had to close her eyes again when there was a quick lightning flashed her sight.

 

Boom!

 

“Argh!” Taeyeon was not the type who could handle this type of weather easily. She retreated from hiding as she ran towards the bathroom door. When another thunder was heard from outside, Taeyeon quickly ran inside the bathroom and closed the door with a loud thud.

 

“Hyoyeonie!”

 

Hyoyeon almost banged her forehead on the wall when her girlfriend came hugging her body from behind. “What the–” The soap slipped out from her grip as another thunder was heard. “Oh !”

 

“Hold me!”

 

“But I’m !”

 

“I–I’m really scared!”

 

“Aish!”

 

Hyoyeon turned around in defeat and embraced her sobbing girlfriend, who was now soaked under the showers with her. She ran her hand through their head and leave kisses on their face every minute, trying to make them feel as calm as possible when noticing how fragile they were right now. This wasn’t the first time Taeyeon came barging in while her lover was showering. It was a good thing Hyoyeon was the type of person who would not lock the bathroom door when showering except from doing her business.

 

Boom!

 

“Ah!”

 

“It’s okay! That was just my stomach.”

 

Taeyeon let her eyes met with Hyoyeon’s gaze as she was confused at the latter’s statement. When there was a thunder again, she squeezed her eyes shut and felt a peck on the forehead was given for her shortly after that.

 

Boom!

 

“Wow. I must have been really hungry!”

 

Upon realizing that Hyoyeon was trying to calming her fears by being the ‘Kim Yeolsal’ to her, Taeyeon couldn’t help but to open her eyes and smiled at the person who was beaming back a smile for her. They shared a kiss together in which turned out to be longer than just a quick kiss. But as the loud thunder was heard again, Taeyeon parted the kiss and buried her face on Hyoyeon’s neck.

 

“Yah,” Hyoyeon lightly chuckled as she patted Taeyeon’s back to comfort the scared one. “Thunder ahjussi won’t hit on you.”

 

“B–But it’s really scary.”

 

Hyoyeon tightened the hug. “Don’t worry. I’m here for my Taeyeonie, aren’t I?” She showered another round of kisses for her beloved all over their face until their lips met. As the small thunders kept on roaring outside, Hyoyeon tried her best to distract Taeyeon from it with their kiss that was rising an intense atmosphere between them. When one of the thunders were loud enough to scare Taeyeon, she deepened the kiss in which caused Hyoyeon to feel . At first, Hyoyeon was just planning to kiss her girlfriend in order to comfort her but if Taeyeon wanted more than that, she wouldn’t hesitated to give what the girl wants.

 

After all, it would always ended with a love making session when they showered together.

 

“It’s okay,” Taeyeon said as they parted the kiss. “Carry on.” They shared a brief eye-contact before sharing a quick k

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter