It's (Not) A Game

It's (Not) A Game [Edited]

GOT7 was exhausting after endlessly practice. Jackson suddenly said that he wants to play a game for fun in the practice room. After thinking for a while, they decided to have a kissing relay game. They found that game is really fun, and could help them built their teamwork. They didn’t even know that they’ve been in a candid camera. It’s JYP’s idea to make a candid camera of them practicing for their next album promotion.

            The game started with choosing a partner. It’s nothing, but somehow, made them anxious enough to know who is choosing who. The elder agreed that Bambam would be the first in the line since he couldn’t really play this game, judging from the game they had twice last year.

            Seemed like everyone was busy with their choosing partner that they didn’t pay attention about their blank leader who suddenly said, “I want to be partner up with Youngjae,” which made everyone, especially Youngjae, surprised. Feeling the gaze from the others, Jaebum came up with a reason, “I haven’t been partner up with Youngjae since the first two kissing game. And, and, I don’t want to be partner with Jackson again as we kissed back then. It’s really a painful memory for me.”Jaebum said it like it’s nothing and ended it with a laugh.

            “Okay, Youngjae, you’re with Jaebum hyung.” Jackson decided and pushed Youngjae towards Jaebum before he could say something. Then the pair went like this: Bambam—Youngjae—Jaebum—Yugyeom—Jackson—Mark—Jinyoung.

            For the first not-so-smooth round, they could deliver 18 out of 25 within a minute. Yugyeom and Jackson were really a partners as they always blamed each other. Their bickering made them laugh so hard.

            For the second round, Jaebum who felt impatient tried to rush Youngjae and Bambam. As a result, he slightly kissed Youngjae’s lips which cause both of them in shock and blushing cheeks. But, they have no time to check each other reaction as Jackson began to hurry them up. As a result, the second round was worst with only 15 out of 25.

           Youngjae watched Jaebum touched his own lips, then directly hug Jaebum while saying sorry. Actually, Jaebum found it nothing wrong. He was the one who planned to hurry Youngjae, so he could kiss the younger. Jaebum wanted to know his feeling towards the younger. And everything was done as he planned. But, that slightly kiss, or just a peck actually, didn’t bring enough feeling for him. His heartbeat for sure increased crazily, but it didn’t enough. So, for the third round, he decided to make the kiss longer.

            Youngjae has no idea about this. He just as usual, enjoying the game, although he felt something around his stomach as his lips touched Jaebum’s. He didn’t bother it. It’s just a game, after all. Even Jaebum hyung and Jackson hyung kissed before in this exactly the same game, he thought.

            Before the third round began, Jaebum asked Youngjae to change position. Jaebum really planned it well. Very well, so others wouldn’t notice it. Soon, the third round was began. For the half minutes, everything was okay and Jaebum began impatient again as he almost lost his chance.

            Then, he found a way. First, he put his right hand in the back of Youngjae’s neck and the left one grabbed Youngjae’s arm. Then he tried to act as natural as he can, after all he is an actor, it’s not that hard to act natural. He slightly blowed the paper into Youngjae’s mouth, so the paper was flying away while his lips met Youngjae’s. He intentionally closed his eyes before doing it, so he could act like he didn’t know the paper was flying. He kissed the younger for about ten second, or that what he assumed as Yugyeom and Jackson screamed to him for wasting the time because he was busy dodging Youngjae’s punches after he broke the kiss. Jaebum could only smile as he now knows for sure what he feels and Youngjae feels.

            What in the world Jaebum hyung did just now? Was he in the right mind? Or does he fall in love with me? Eiii~~ it seems impossible. Comeback to your sense, Youngjae-yah! Youngjae was over thinking about it. He wasn’t sure enough about his feeling and he only has a guess about the leader’s feeling towards him.

            In the van, as they headed to the dorm, the other members were busy talking about that kiss. Although Jaebum has explained that he closed his eyes and knew nothing, the others seemed to doubt him. They laughed at the leader. The only one who couldn’t laugh was the victim, Choi Youngjae. Jaebum noticed it since they sat side by side.

            So, while the members were busy talking to each other, Jaebum tried to talk to Youngjae. The younger’s eyes met his. There was a big question written on that beautiful eyes. Jaebum let out a sigh as he said to the younger that he would explain everything.

---

 

           Soon, as they reached their dorm. Youngjae and Jaebum headed directly to their shared room. After locked it, Jaebum turned around to face the younger.

            “I’m sorry, Youngjae-yah. I left you with shock.” Jaebum tried to begin the conversation. At first, he thought that it would be very easy to explain everything and confess to the younger. But, he was wrong. The big confidence was blown up as he looked into the dark brown eyes.

            “Youngjae-yah, don’t be angry to me,” Jaebum awkwardly said it. He was afraid that the younger was angry.

            “No, hyung. Never mind. It was a game, after all,” Youngjae finally spoke up. But, Jaebum was hurt by the younger statement.

            “Youngjae-yah… hmm… about it… I… I… what about I did it intentionally? It, it, wasn’t a game for me. Y-you know? You got it, right?” Jaebum stuttered.

            “What do you mean by that wasn’t a game?” Youngjae obviously confuse.

            “Hm, I mean, that kiss, just now, it was’t a game, Choi Youngjae. I did it because I want to confirm my exact feeling towards you. And I found the answer. Youngjae-yah, I love you.” As the words I Love You came, Jaebum looked at Youngjae gasped and stared blankly.

            He then continued, “Youngjae-yah, don’t be angry, please, please. It’s okay if you didn’t feel the same. I’m just happy that I can figure out my feelings. Moreover, I can confess to you. So, about the game—“

            “It wasn’t a game, right?” Youngjae cuts Jaebum’s words. Jaebum nodded and waited for Youngjae’s reaction. It took forever to wait for Youngjae to react. Finally, Youngjae spoke up.

            “Well, I guess, I’ll just take it as a game, hyung. But, this one, it’s not a game anymore.” Youngjae stated as he pulled the leader for another kiss. Jaebum surprised by his crush’s action, but he kissed him back. Feel relieved as Youngjae loves him also.

---

            The next day, after that confession, Jaebum wakes with Youngjae around his arms. Jaebum is so happy just thinking about what happened yesterday. His daydreaming is stopping while he feels the younger moves and opens his eyes.

            “Good morning, Youngjae-yah.”

            “Oh. Good morning, hyung.” Youngjae suddenly feel embarrassed as he pulls the blanket to covers his face. Jaebum just laugh at his cute boyfriend’s action.

          “Youngjae-yah, we have no schedule today. Would you like to go out? It will be our first date.” Jaebum said while pull the blanket that covers Youngjae’s face. Youngjae’s face is still blushing. Jaebum can’t help it, so he land a kiss on the younger’s cheek while whispering you are so cute.

            After the sweet morning greeting, they come out from their room. They are the last member who wake. When they enter the living room, the other five boys are staring at them, don’t know how to greet them. Jaebum and Youngjae feels strange atmosphere in their gaze.

            “Hey, guys, what’s up?” Jaebum asks the members as he sits beside Mark. Youngjae follows and sit beside Jaebum.

            No one answer.

            “Jinyoung-ah, what’s with that face?” Jaebum asks his best friend. The one he asked to only sigh before answering.

            “Hyung, erm… about the game yesterday…” Jinyoung looks at Mark and Jackson for help, but gets nothing.

            “What about the game, hyung?” Youngjae asks.

            “(sigh) Youngjae-yah… Hyung… the game yesterday that we played. They installed a camera inside our practice room—“

“What?! A camera?” Youngjae and Jaebum shouts at the same time, shock everyone there.

            Yugyeom nodded, “It’s JYP hyung’s order to film our practice without we notice it. They said it’s for the next album promotion. So, our game and a little accident is known by JYP.”

            Youngjae and Jaebum don’t know what to act anymore. Both of them are in the middle of shock.