Final

Hiccups

 

Present Time…

 

Inside a certain dressing room inside the MBC building five girls were currently surrounding a certain black pearl who tries to push them away from her but the five girls wouldn’t bulge.

 

 

“Yah! Kwon Yuri do something about this!” shouted the kid leader at the black pearl.

 

 

“Yah! Stop shouting at—*hic* me!...it’s not my—*hic* fault that I woke up this mor—*hic* ning with hiccups!”

 

 

“Taetae it’s not Yuri’s fault just give her some water.” Said Tiffany while Taeyeon just huffed some air.

 

 

“Tiffany-unnie’s right, shouting at Yuri-unnie wouldn’t stop the hiccups Taeyeon-unnie.” Said the maknae. Yuri sticks her tongue out at the leader but she suddenly hiccupped that she almost bit her tongue. Taeyeon laughed at the poor black pearl who almost bit her tongue.

 

“Tch…stupid—*hic* hiccups.” growled Yuri under her breath. This morning she just woke up with a hiccups and she didn’t know how it happened. She even tried to cure it by drinking lots of water but sadly it didn’t work much to her dismay.

 

 

Earlier this morning…

 

 

Yuri was inside the kitchen drinking water instead of her usual Ma juice. She was getting frustrated because her hiccups wouldn’t go away. While she was busy muttering curses and wishing that her hiccups would magically go away, then suddenly Yoona and Sooyoung walked inside the kitchen and as if on cue Yuri let out a hic.

 

 

“Tch…” Mumbled Yuri as she slowly turned around wishing that those two didn’t hear a thing but much to her dismay she saw the two grinning smugly at her. Yuri’s left eye twitched.

 

 

“Well, well~ what do we have here?” teased Sooyoung as she walked up to Yuri with a teasing smirk. Yuri inwardly rolled her eyes and turned her back on the two. She could feel the teasing coming just by the corner.

 

 

“Do you have what we are thinking you do?” said Im Choding as she backed up the Shikshin’s teasing.

 

 

“N—*hic* damn…” Yuri tried to deny the fact but it seems luck wasn’t on her side that her hiccups quickly gave her away. She turned around and saw the two trying to hold their laughter but couldn’t. The two laughed so loud that it woke up some of the members.

 

 

“Hahaha~ Y-Yuri…your hiccups doesn’t want you to deny its existence!” laughed Sooyoung along with Yoona.

 

 

“Yah! Stop laugh—*hic* ing!  It’s not funny you—*hic* know…Argggghh!!! These two—*hic* I am so going to—*hic* kill you! *hic*” growled Yuri but her shoulders kept on jolting along with her hiccups.

 

 

“Hahaha~ Yuri-unnie looks so cute with hiccups~” laughed Yoona. Yuri tried to held her breath to stop the spasms but it wouldn’t so instead she gave up and just let it be. But still the two laughing Shikshins are annoying her but thank God a Wild Sleepy Bunny appears and Yuri didn’t know how it happened but the Sleepy Bunny pulled the two Giant Shikshins by their ears while scolding them for being so loud early in the morning and disrupting her sleep, and she will push them from the stairs if they would do it again.

 

The Shikshin’s vowed to never do it again. Afraid of the Murderous Sleepy Bunny.

 

 

Back to Present…

 

 

“But Mushroom, Yuri needs to do something about her hiccups because in just 30 minutes we’re going to be on air and it’s a live performance! We can’t have her hiccupping while performing on stage.” reasoned out Taeyeon to Tiffany.

 

 

“Yes, I know that Tae, but stop shouting at her it wouldn’t help right, Seo?” asked Tiffany as she turned her head to their maknae who just nodded her head in agreement.

 

 

“But we tried everything.” said Hyoyeon.

 

 

“Yeah…” Yoona and Sooyoung answered in chorus.

 

 

“We made her drink plenty of water, make her hold her breath, try a spoonful of sugar and need much to say we couldn’t scare her and I am not going to try something silly only to embarrass myself, period. So Taengoo what’s the plan?” asked Hyoyeon as she leaned her back at the wall.

 

 

“I don’t understand, Unnie. It doesn’t work out.” said Seohyun as she had already recommended Yuri everything she knew on how to cure hiccups. She was sure that those methods will surely works but none of these had worked on the Black Pearl.

 

 

“Hey, Girls 15 minutes and you’re next.” Said the Manager but he quickly left afterwards.

 

 

“Okay, Oppa.” Replied Taeyeon and as soon as their Manager is out of sight she quickly turned at the hiccupping Black Pearl.

 

 

“Yuri please we need to stop this hiccups or Manager-oppa would be mad at us for— Yah! Jessica, do something with your Black Pearl over here!” said Taeyeon at Jessica who was just sitting in the corner while watching them with an amused expression on her face.

 

 

“What?” asked Jessica as she raised an eyebrow.

 

Taeyeon was about to open up when Tiffany stopped her with a sudden back hug. Tiffany rested her chin on Taeyeon’s shoulders. Taeyeon was speechless with the sudden skinship but she immediately melted into the hug.

 

 

“Good Girl~ Let me handle this.” said Tiffany while petting Taeyeon’s head. The eye smile princess looked at the ice princess who was looking at them with interest.  Tiffany looked at the others and sent them a sign if they could leave them alone for a while. The others understood and left, Yuri was about to leave but Tiffany told her to stay so she sat back to her seat. Taeyeon was also left inside since Tiffany wouldn’t let go off her.

 

 

“Jessie, let’s make a deal.” Said Tiffany in english.

 

 

“Would I get anything out from it?” replied Jessica. Tiffany thought for a moment before a smile shown across her face along with her trademark eye smile.

 

 

“Well?” asked Jessica.

 

 

“I’ll ask Manager-oppa to let you have a day off this weekend, you know and have a date with Yuri.” said Tiffany. Taeyeon was just listening to their conversation but she couldn’t understand what they were saying since the two speaks fast that she couldn’t even understand a part of it aside from ‘Manager-oppa’ and ‘Yuri’.

 

 

“Hmm…make it a week and maybe I’ll think about it.” Said Jessica.

 

 

“Three days.”

 

 

“Five.” Called Jessica as she tried to bargain with Tiffany.

 

 

“No can do Jessie, three days is the maximum, so take it or leave it?” asked Tiffany. Taeyeon busied herself by playing with Tiffany’s soft hands. While Yuri just sat in there clueless on what’s happening in front of her.

 

 

“Okay fine, three days. You better keep your promise Hwang Miyoung or I’m going to kill your Midget.” Said Jessica as she stood up from her seat.

 

 

“Yah! I’m not a midget!” growled Taeyeon in which caught their attention. The two American’s looked at her as if asking her if she could understand their conversation. “No, I didn’t understand a thing aside from Jessica calling me a midget.” Huffed Tayeon and the two giggled at her while Yuri let out a chuckle.

 

 

“So, see ya later Sooyeon~ let’s go Taetae~” said Tiffany returning back to Korean as she let go of Taeyeon and pulled her outside leaving YulSic inside.

 

 

“So? What’s go—*hic* going on? What did—*hic* you talk about with Fany?” asked Yuri to Jessica. Jessica didn’t give her an answer instead she walked up to Yuri.

 

 

“S-Sica *hic* wha—!?” Yuri was stunned when she felt a weight on her lap and arms circling round her neck pulling her closer to the Blonde who’s straddling her lap.

 

 

 

“Wha…S-Sica *hic* what are you…” stuttered Yuri when she saw how close Jessica is. She tried to look away but her eyes betrayed her and it kept stealing glances at Jessica who was purring ily in front of her. Yuri gulped a large amount of saliva. She couldn’t help but stare at Jessica’s luscious lips that were just centimeters away from her. Yuri unconsciously her lips.

 

 

Jessica let out a low chuckle at Yuri’s reaction. Unknown to her that chuckle sounded so y and inviting to Yuri so giving in to her desires she put a hand on Jessica’s petite waist and pulled her closer to capture her lips and it made contact. But, not on her luscious lips that she’s craving for but instead to her cold index finger.

 

 

Yuri looked up at Jessica’s hypnotizing brown eyes and down to her index finger which she put in between Yuri’s lips. Yuri took the cold finger in between her lips and gave it a soft while staring at Jessica’s brown eyes.

 

 

She saw Jessica leaning forward and she slowly closed her eyes expecting for something as soon as she felt the blonde’s breath on her right ear.

 

 

“Kwon Yuri~ Yuri-ah~” cooed Jessica on Yuri’s ear. “I’m tired.” Those words came out as cold as ice that made Yuri shiver. A sudden change of mood occurred as the temperature dropped a few beats.

 

 

“Thank you for all those times you’ve spent with me but I guess it’s time for us to bury them in the past and part ways. Thank you Kwon Yuri I had fun.” She finished her sentence with a sharp and monotonous voice. She quickly stood up from Yuri’s lap and looked at her with cold and distant eyes before she walked out of the room. With a soft click of the door everything sunk in Yuri’s head.

 

 

“WHAT THE H-CK!?” Yuri suddenly jolted up from her seat and ran to the door and chase Jessica. She was confused as hell. Many emotions were curling up inside of her. Anger, Hurt, Sadness, Confusion and the feeling of being betrayed was lingering inside her mind. Was Jessica just playing with her heart all this time and were those time’s she spent with her were all lies? Kwon Yuri was confused as hell and need much to say she was scared the living daylights the time Jessica left the room.

 

 

“YAH! JESSICA JUNG SOOYEON! WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT!? COULD YOU GIVE ME A FREAK’N EXPLANATION ON WHAT’S GOING ON! COME BACK HERE YOUNG LADY, I’M NOT DONE YET WITH YOU! YOU NEED TO GIVE ME FU—!?”

 

 

“Shhhh...Quiet, Seobang we’re on air in one minute.” Jessica silenced the enraged Kwon Yuri with a sudden kiss. Yuri was baffled and couldn’t do anything but just stare at the Ice Princess who was looking at her cutely. She didn’t even notice that Jessica slipped back inside and was just waiting for her outburst.

 

 

“Jessie! Yuri! We’re on in 30 seconds!” called Taeyeon.

 

 

“Let’s go Seobang~” Jessica pulled Yuri along with her to meet the others.

 

“If you break your promise, Hwang. I can’t guarantee your Midget’s safety.”  Mumbled Jessica as she passed by Tiffany.

 

Tiffany looked at her with an amused expression. “Of course, I wouldn’t my dear Jessie~,” she mumbled back. “Cause nobody lays a hand on MY MIDGET.”  She finished with an eye smile.

 

“Sure, Sure. Whatever, Hwang.” Replied Jessica.

 

“YAH! Who’s calling me a midget!?” glared Taeyeon when she caught the word midget coming from the two Americans. Jessica ignored her and walked pass Tayeon with Yuri in tow.

 

“I did, TaeTae~ what are you going to do about it?” teased Tiffany as she lightly hugged and purred to the leader who was gaping like a fish as she couldn’t give a reply to Tiffany’s teasing.

 

“Uhm…Nothing? I guess?”

 

“Good girl, I love you my midget~”  whispered Tiffany as she gave a light kiss on Taeyeon’s forehead.

 

 


 

Author's Note:

 

A very old one shot I made that I just found today while cheking my old files. I hope you like it and sorry for the typos and wrong grammars. I'm too lazy to proff read it. (^_^")