chapter 2

That year of high school
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Walking out of school taehyun spotted their familiar home car with their driver and went inside. Once taehyun reached home he was greeted warmly by his mother who proceeded to ask him about his day. After a short chat with his mother he proceeded to do his homework and read school materials like a model student would until it was dinner time. Dinner time at the nam family was always full of laughter and conversations with taehyun’s older brother teasing him occasionally and his father probing him about school.

Taehyun’s father had always been overprotective of him since taehyun was his youngest son. Never allowing him to engage in dangerous sports and insisting on the driver sending him to and fro from school despite taehyun’s age.

Taehyun’s father “ taehyun ah did you talk to anyone new today or made any new friends?”

Taehyun mind drifted for a moment and thought about mino. After some thoughts taehyun finally said “ not today dad its only the first day besides I have Seungyoon with me in the same class”

“Alright son its good to talk to more people and socialize sometimes other than just Seungyoon but remember not to talk to gangsters or kids with bad behaviours alright”

“I know that dad I am 18 years old already you can trust me to make my own decisions regarding my social life” taehyun was kinda relieved that he made the right decision in not telling his father about mino. The rest of the dinner went by peacefully.

Next day in school

Mino was late to class and upon entering, he made a quick eye contact with taehyun before going to his usual seat right at the back of the classroom and went to sleep. Upon making eye contact with mino, taehyun quickly diverted his eyes back to his books.

The teacher could only look at mino sleeping in class and sigh. He knew mino had always been a problem student from the day he entered the school countless of teachers and even the principal had tried to talk to him into studying only to be ignored or cursed at by mino. The teachers also did not dare to call mino’s father nor expel him due to his family background. Mino had been constantly failing all his subjects and getting last in class, the teachers wondered if he could even graduate from high school at this rate.  

During sports lesson

The class was going to play volleyball today. The instructor ordered the class to get into pairs and practice playing volleyball with each

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter