Cheatsheet。

Bewitch。Apply Open
home
cheatsheet
review
updates
cheatsheet
" I put a spell on you "

 
 
the basics okay, so this is an applyfic about witches and i guess wizards too. (Or would they be called warlocks.) It takes place in modern day society and will be set in Primbrooke, California. these teens are just starting out with their powers.
 
background Just tell me how they grew up. Did they love barnie or eating paste or something. Lol, I don't know. Explain how they got to primbrooke, CA, if they moved there or did they already live there? Remember they are in high school too.
 
gender boys and girls are allowed.
 
faceclaim anyone can be used as your faceclaim, as long as they have plenty of pictures or gifs. That means you can use idols, ulzzangs, actresses, models, western faceclaims.
 
age 15-19, since they are teens.
 
language be fluent in atleast two or three languages. one has to be english because the story takes place in the u.s. they don't have to be fluent but at least conversational.

love interest anyone is accepted. 5 year difference. your love interest can be normal human or they can have powers too. although i would recommend they dont. but it's up to you. you can also chose not to have a love interest either.

powers you can choose any power. In this section, explain how they got their power.
 
there isn't a password. If you need any help, please PM me. I'm looking to help.
 
love ponits / cookie points!
1.)as long you don't mess up your app, you can add more pictures and gifs. 2.) detail in your app
source code / turn-in / example (Not done yet)