The First Day

Exo´s Female Manager

At the SM Office

 
" So you say you can handle the 9 kids?" The CEO asked.
" Yes, i can handle them and the crazy fans. I will protect them and i will organize every thing." She answered and tried to look honest.
" Okay, i will trust you. You will stay with in them and these are the schedule for this month." He said and gave her the schedule book.
 
She arrived the apartment with the CEO.
" Guys, i will introduce you your new manager. Her name is Gia Yang."
" Oh hey, nice to meet you, i think you already know us." Baekhyun smiled.
" Yes, i already know." She said, and smiled a bit. She couldn't help because Baekhyun is adorable.
 
When Luhan were a part of Exo,  she supported him and secretly fallen for Suho.
When she saw his smile, she couldn't help and smiled too.
 
Now she saw him but he looks a bit different.
Cold.
" So i gotta go, Mrs. Yang, i trust you." The CEO smiled and tapped her shoulder before he left.
 
" Wow, I can't believe that our manager is a beautiful lady." Chanyeol commented.
Gia smiled.
" Okay guys, it's better to take a rest now, tomorrow will be a long day." She said and put her luggage in her bew bedroom.
 
" So our manager is a woman? Interesting." Junmyeon said.
" Yah, Uri leadernim... W...what are you talking about?" Chanyeol tapped his leaders shoulder.
Junmyeon pushes his hand from his shoulder and ignored his question.
 
D.o made the dinner and he knocked at her bedroom's door.
" Gia-ssi, i prepared the dinner. Please come out." He shouted.
Not a second later the door opened.
" oh." She said and went to the dinning table.
 
" So where do you come from?" Kai asked her.
" I'm korean-chinese. But i lived in beijing for years."
" So we can talk in chinese. Well since Luhan, Kris and Tao...
" Shut up Yixing, i can understand what you want to say." The leader cut his friends.
" It's nice to talk with you in mandarin, gege. I hope we can get along." Gia smiled at Lay.
Gia stand up and went to her bedroom.
Lay followed her.
 
" Can i come inn?" He asked carefully.
" Oh yes, come inn...
" I want to apologize , because Suho he is weird in these days. "
" It's okay. What do you want to say? About Luhan, Kris and Tao?"
" Well, since they left us, i had noone to talk in chinese. i really miss this. And i'm glad that you are here now." He smiled.
" But, what's wrong with Suho?"
" I don't know, maybe he has some trouble with his girlfriend."
" G...girlfriend?"
" Yeah, we all have girlfriends beside Baekhyun. But this is our secret."
She nodded.
 So suho...no exo has girlfriends beside baekhyun? What a pitty.... 
She thought.
Of course it was a shock, because she had feelings for Suho. But she had to face the reality.
 
They went out and Gia washed the dishes.
Suddenly someone stand beside her and helped her.
She looked at that guy and it was Baekhyun.
He smiled.
" Let me help you Manager-nim."
" Nah it's okay..."
He ignored her and dried the clean dishes.
 
Suho saw them and he gave a cold glare.
 
The next day they went to their photoshoot schedule. 
 
" Stylist-nim, i think he looks feminine with this make up, let me show you what looks much manlier." Gia commented when she saw Suho's face.
She took the make up brush and fixed his make up.
Her face was an inch away from his and he looked at her and their eyes met.
 
Nah Gia, this man has a girlfriend.... She thought again and when she finished with his make up she went to Baekhyun.
Her face was red, because she was never so close to him.
 
Damn this woman is so beautiful... My face feels so warm... Suho thought.
 
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
Authors note: As you can see i wrote 9 kids because it's been a few months later. And Tao already left Exo. 

Red - Chinese
Black - Korean
Blue - English