My change

Her Butler

Hwahee's POV

The first 6 months in the States was really tough, I was going through a physical change as well as an environmental change. I also decided to take on a new identity, Grace, it was also easier for people to remember my name, Minji went by Natasha. Everything was new to me. When I loss my first 10 kg, Minji and I had a night to catch up and she told me about how Sehun's friend Chanyeol kept pestering her to tell him where I went. We also discussed about how our grandfathers wanted us to have butler wjich was very funny how they are sending us here to be independent in the first place.

When I completed my 6 months weight loss program, we were actually scouted to be models so we went ahead to earn some extra money that we could use just in case our source (aka our parents) decided to cut our supplies. But they found out first and we could only model the products that our companies hold or represent or the allies or equivalent. There were also many other conditions in place but we agree as long as we could do what we wanted.

While we were modeling, we also had to learn different skills that we may need like dancing, controlling our facial expressions, convincing people to do what we want, etc. They were quite interesting but we were so packed we had no time for ourselves. 

 

Then 6 months after my weight loss, we got to college, not just any college but Harvard University. I did a double degree in business and management while Minji did a double major in Business and fashion design since her family business was more to that industry.

 

Time flew and so we graduated. We had a long vacation, partied hard and played hard before we entered reality.

I became a junior leveled staff in Kim Intel to learn more of the culture of the company and over the years, I changed from company to company that is owned by Kim Industries in order to get to know more about the ground level work as well as the staff and the culture. Most importantly how the management was doing and the staff well-being. 

After spending 10 years in the States, my grandfather thought it was the time for me to be introduced to the world as the Kim Industries' Heiress. 

 

As soon as I touched down from the plane, I knew something was off, like my haboji was going to do something and that gut feel was true. 

 

"Welcome back Mistress, I am your new butler, Oh Sehun"

 

~

 

So sorry for the late update. I was overseas for over a month. 

I really hope you like this update even though I going as fast a billet train. I really want to get to the part where she sees her butler

Anyways thanks for reading. 

Please do comment and subscribe!!!