Chapter 3

Goodbye Summer

I’m sorry that this is a monologue. Actually I LOVE YOU.

                “We’ve been best friends since when? Friends. Best friends. Super Best friend. Super-duper ultra-mega best friend. We were in high school. When I realized it. When I realized that I am having a crush on you. Who can resist a girl like you? I tried to get rid of it because I don’t want to destroy our friendship. The more time I spend with you I can’t help it but to fall for you. Yes, I have fallen in love with my best friend. I kept it a secret. I am very happy when I am with you. Am I taking advantage of us being best friend? And it hurts me when you say “DO KYUNGSOO IS MY BESTFRIEND.” There are so many times that I tried to confess to you. But when I am already in front of you I can’t say a word about how I really feel. When you went to the US I am very sad. You became my inspiration to train harder. I want to debut faster. So that you can be proud of me. When I debuted you are really happy. You actually cried like a proud mother. I am very happy when you know all the things that are happening to me and my group. Thank you for supporting me. For giving strength when I want to give up. I get jealous when you say that Byun Baekhyun is your bias. Yah! Do you know that I love you? You heard it right Kim Haneul. I LOVE YOU. I LOVE YOU VERY MUCH. And I will not get tired to tell the whole world about it. I FREAKING LOVE YOU. Yah! Kim Hanuel. Please say a word. Eo?”

                It hurts. It ing hurts when all you can do is cry. And cry. And cry.


                “Good Morning Mrs. Kim.”

                “Kyungsoo? Is that you? Come in.”

                Mrs. Kim told me to sit down.

                “Ahmm. Mrs. Kim. Where is Haneul?”

                Wait. Is she crying? Why? What happened?

                “Mrs. Kim. Are you okay?”

                “K-kyungsoo.” Then she hugged me.

                “Why are you crying Mrs. Kim?”

                “Kyungsoo. Don’t be shocked, but. Haneul. Haneul. She’s gone.”

                “What? Mrs. Kim. Please tell me that you are just trolling me. No.”

                “Kyungsoo I am not trolling you.  The airplane crashed.”


                I didn’t expect that I will confess like this. I didn’t expect that I am going to confess in a cemetery, in front of her grave.

                It hurts. It ing hurts when all you can do is cry. And cry. And cry.

                “KIM HANEUL. SARANGHAE.”


AN. I don't know how many times i have red this story. That's when i realized that. OMG. This is so sad. Should i make an alternative Ending? Ottokajiii? /in Ken's tone/