Final

Almost
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Mark and  Aeyoung were on their way to the coffee shop they used to frequent back in college, the young woman beside him was  busy gushing about the surprise wedding proposal that her fiancé did during their recent trip to Paris.

 

“You should’ve seen his face when I caught him picking up the velvet box.” Aeyoung laughed, casually linking her arm around Mark’s. “It was kind of hilarious but romantic at the same time, I mean he did propose in front of the Notre Dame Cathedral.”

 

“So, I take it that you said yes?” Mark asked, a soft smile appearing on his face.

 

He saw her cheeks turn in the lightest shade of red as she tried to bit back a wide smile, “Of course, how could I not say yes to a proposal quoting something from The Fault In Our Stars?” She giggled, pulling away from clinging unto her friend’s arm.

 

The young man beside her chuckled in amusement as he watched his dearest friend. He recalled meeting Aeyoung the first time in a Literature class and both ended up getting paired for a project back in their university days. Their friendship has remained tight until now that they are both adults.

 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter