o1. Chapter Eunhyuk

Chapter Eunhyuk

o 1.  c h a p t e r   e u n h y u k


 

o1. Time [Eunhyuk & Yesung]

 

Time passed by so dreadfully slow,so painfully slow,Eunhyuk almost thought it had stopped. Everyday,he would wander around,waiting,waiting for the time when Donghae returned. Everyday was torture for him. The torture only dragged on,longer,becoming more torturous by the minute.

Time had stopped again. It had stopped when Donghae left.

Then. Yesung appeared when he held the metal blade at his neck.

Yesung held him as he broke down.

Yesung had been there for him.

Yesung had mended each piece of his shattered heart.

Fixing the broken pieces back together.

Making Eunhyuk whole again.

He had told Eunhyuk:

 

"Once it breaks,its like a mirror that collapsed into pieces,to fix it back is almost impossible,but it can,and it will be fixed.

The broken pieces will fit back together one day,creating the most beautiful mirror ever.

Although it has cracks and scars and scratches,those are the things that make it beautiful.

Those scars and cracks are of what you've been through and how you became whole again."

 

Yesung was the one who made him capable of loving again.

 


music: Time - Woohyun (Infinite)


 

o2. Bad [Eunhyuk & Jishu (OC) ]

 

"Yah! Pass me the remote!" Eunhyuk drawled lazily.

 

"Ugh. Don't you have hands?!" Jishu rolled her eyes,throwing the TV remote in his lap.

~~~

"Jishu-ah! Get me a cup of strawberry milk." Eunhyuk said.

 

"Nappeun neo." Jishu muttered and slammed the cup on the table.

 

"What did you say?" Eunhyuk raised an eyebrow.

 

"Nothing Eunhyuk. Nothing at all." Jishu said in a sickly sweet tone and rolled her eyes.

~~

"Jishu!" Eunhyuk called for her,for the hundredth time today.

 

"What. Do. You. Want. Now." Jishu stormed over to where Eunhyuk was sprawled over the couch,gritting her teeth.

 

Eunhyuk smiled his gummy smile. "Nothing~" He said in a sing-song voice.

 

"Nappeun neo." Jishu spat.

 

"What?" Eunhyuk said with a smirk.

 

"Nothi-" Jishu stopped mid-sentence as Eunhyuk pulled her down,kissing her lips roughly.

"

I'm sure you can't say that was 'nappeun neo' now." Eunhyuk smirked after they broke apart.

 

note: "nappeun neo" is part of the lyrics in Bad,it means something like "Bad" or "You're bad" or "thats/its bad" from what I know.


music: Bad - Tablo ft. Jinsil


 

o3. Suddenly [Eunhyuk & Sungmin]

 

Eunhyuk didn't understand,he didnt know how to explain all this.

He didn't know how else to explain his red face whenever he saw Sungmin. Or how his heartbeat quickened by the mention of the latter's name. Or how he got this nervous-ish churning feeling in his tummy. Or how his face would break into a smile at the sight of him. Or how he always looked out for a familiar pink colour. Or how he was always on Eunhyuk's mind.

He had confided in Donghae. And his best friend came to the conclusion that: He was...suddenly in love with Lee Sungmin.

 

Eunhyuk had gathered up the courage to confess. 

And...

What he least expected happened. 

It all happened so suddenly.

Like a miracle.

Lee Sungmin was the best thing that happened to him.


 music: Suddenly - Kim Bo Kyung,City Hunter OST  


 

o4. Paradise [Eunhyuk & Kyuhyun]

Note: AllRiseSilver is Eunhyuk and GaemKyu is Kyuhyun and they're in an online chatroom. 

 

AllRiseSilver: Paradise?~ What is paradise?~ :3

 

GaemKyu: Paradise is when he's with me,when we're together. Paradise is something that isn't complete without someone.

 

AllRiseSilver: Who's that person that completes your paradise? Sungmin right? I knew it.

 

GaemKyu: ......

 

AllRiseSilver: Silence is consent.

 

-AllRiseSilver has left the chatroom-

 

GaemKyu: The person that completes my paradise is you.

 


music: Paradise - Infinite


 

o5. Tomorrow [Eunhyuk & Sungmin]

 

 

Meet me tomorrow. Same time,same place.

-Ming

 

Eunhyuk stared at the note that was crumpled after so long. The ink of the words were smudged from tears but he knew the words by heart. It had imprinted a scar into his heart,his soul,his skin. That was the last thing Sungmin had said to him. That was the last time he had seen him. He didn't even have a chance to say goodbye. He didn't get a chance to live in tomorrow with the one and only man he had loved all his life.

 

Eunhyuk could only smile sadly. "There's no more tomorrow. Until you come back." He whispered and let ths tears fall.

But Eunhyuk knew,he would never come back. And tomorrow would never come for him,ever again.

 


music: Tomorrow - Tablo ft. Taeyang


 

o6. Kiss Kiss Kiss [Eunhyuk & Heechul]

 

"Chullie hyung~" Eunhyuk pouted,hugging Heechul's arm.

 

"What?" Heechul replied half-heartedly,his eyes on the comic he was reading.

Eunhyuk bit his lip,the damn comic had been in Heechul's hand for thirty minutes,and his eyes were glued to it permanently. But Eunhyuk's eyes were glued on Heechul's plump and pouty lips and the pale milky white skin that screamed "perfect" with every inch. Almost unconciously,he leaned over and planted a kiss on Heechul's cheek.

 

"What are you doing?" Heechul turned to look at him,wide eyed.

 

"K-Ki-kiss-kiss- kissingyou." Eunhyuk stammered,blushing as he mentally head desked.

 

"If you want to kiss me,do it the right way."Heechul smirked and captured Eunhyuk's lips in a deep kiss that led to touching,and touching led to more than touching and kissing.

 


music: Kiss Kiss Kiss - SHINee


 

 o7. It's You [Eunhyuk & Ryeowook]

 

"Ryeowook-ah!" Eunhyuk called for the eternal maknae.

 

"Yes,hyung?" Ryeowook smiled as he sat down beside Eunhyuk.

 

"I-I- need your help." Eunhyuk fidgeted.   I want to tell you I love you.

 

"With?"

 

"I-" Eunhyuk took a deep breath." Ilikesomeone." He blushed.   It's you.

 

 Ryeowook smiled,managing to understand Eunhyuk. "You want to confess to him right?" I just wish it was me.

 

Eunhyuk looked up at him wide eyed. "H-how did you know?"

 

"I know. I just do." That's because I know you by heart.

 

"What do I do? I don't have the courage to tell him.." Eunhyuk sighed. I don't have the courage to tell you.

 

"Hmm...." Ryeowook pursed his lips. "Ah! I know! Pretend I'm him!" I wish I was him.

 

"Huh? Are you sure this will work?" Eunhyuk looked at Ryeowook. You don't have to pretend. It's you.

"

Yes."  Anything..anything for you.

 

Eunhyuk closed his eyes. Say it. Just say it.

"Ryeowook-ah. I love you. The one I love is you."

 

"T-there,it was okay wasn't it?" Ryeowook smiled,willing the blush of his cheeks to go away,and for his heart to stop beating so fast.

 

"Y-yeah..." He..doesn't get it. Eunhyuk looked at Ryeowook's face carefully. "Ryeowook? Are you blushing?"

 

"What?! No! It's uh..blusher! I didn't remove make-up!" Ryeowook protested,flustered. Don't you know it's you that make me this way?

 

"Oh."

 

"Go for it alright? Tell him you love him." Ryeowook smiled and did a "fighting" gesture. If you're happy,then,it's okay even if it isn't me.

 

"Alright. I'll go tell him now." Eunhyuk looked Ryeowook in the eye.

 

"Okay. Go go."

 

Eunhyuk bit his lip."Ryeowook-ah.."

 

"What are you doing,hyung? Quickly go." Ryeowook faked a smile. Go before you see me cry.

 

 

"It's you that I love."

 


music: It's You - Super Junior


 

o8. Haunted [Eunhyuk & Donghae]

 

 Eunhyuk was a ghost.

And Donghae had the ability to see ghosts.

 

"Why are you following me?!" Donghae asked,glaring at Eunhyuk.

 

"You can see me!" Eunhyuk cried in astonishment.

 

"Of course I can see you!" Donghae scoffed. "It's not like you're a ghost or something."

 

"But I am...." Eunhyuk muttered. But Donghae didn't hear.

 

Donghae soon got used to Eunhyuk's presence,in fact he started to like it.

But he realized a lot of people always ignored him now.

That day,Donghae's school held a dance competition and he took part in it.

Although he told Eunhyuk to go away,Eunhyuk followed him up the stage.

 

Donghae didn't expect to win the first prize in the competition.

"Thank you so much hyungs,noonas,dongsaengs. Thank you umma and appa. Thank you Leeteuk,Yesung,Heechul,Hankyung,Shindong,Sungmin,Kangin hyung,thank you Ryeowookie,Kyuhyunnie,Kibummie. Thank you Zhou Mi ge. Thank you Henry. Everyone,thank you! Oh! And Eunhyuk too!" He shouted and the crowd cheered.

 

~~

 

After the competition,everyone went to the party Kangin was hosting.

Donghae partied happily,not even noticing that Eunhyuk was gone.

 

"Hyung!" Donghae yelled over the noise to Leeteuk. "Did you see Eunhyuk?"

 

"Who?" Leeteuk shouted back.

 

"Eunhyuk! The blonde hair guy that was on stage with me!" Donghae said,frustrated.

 

"You were the only one on stage dancing,Donghae! What are you saying? Anyway,talk to you later!" Leeteuk dissapeared into the crowd.

 

Donghae's face became pale.

What was he saying?

What was going on?

Eunhyuk had been on the stage with him!

Didn't Leeteuk see that?

He ran through the crowd,shouting Eunhyuk's name. Asking the same question to everyone.

But they all replied with the same thing Leeteuk replied.

 

"Goodbye Donghae." Eunhyuk whispered a a dark corner of the room. "I was never meant to fall in love with you. Never meant to. So,goodbye." Eunhyuk closed his eyes as he slowly faded into the background.

 


music: Haunted - Taylor Swift


 

o9. Before U Go [Eunhyuk & Siwon]

 "Eunhyuk-ah! " Siwon shouted,pulling his lover's shirt.

 "What now Siwon? I'm late for Sukira!" Eunhyuk snapped,drying his hair with a towel. He stood in front of the closet and randomly picked an outfit.

 

"What do you want,Siwon?" Eunhyuk asked with a sigh when Siwon didn't reply him.

Eunhyuk dropped his clothes when Siwon pressed his body against Eunhyuk's.

Eunhyuk could feel something hard rubbing against his .

 

"Siwon-ah,not now." He bit his lip. He tried not to seem interested,but  apparently,some parts of his body were quite interested.

 

"Just..a quick one before you go,Hyukkie." Siwon purred.

 

"." Eunhyuk breathed.

 

That day,Yesung replaced Eunhyuk as the Sukira DJ.

 

 


music: Before U Go -TVXQ 


 

10. MIA [Eunhyuk & Zhou Mi]

 

From: Zhou Mi [**********] 

M I A

 

 Eunhyuk looked at the text message from Zhou Mi,with a confused expression,he had to ask Zhou Mi what it meant.

 

"Ni hao~" Zhou Mi said when Eunhyuk called him. Translation: Hello~

 

"Zhou Mi,um...zhe ge...zhe ge shi shen me?"  Translation: Zhou Mi,um...What...what is this?

 

"MIA." Zhou Mi replied.

 

"Huh? Shen me....dong xi?" Translation: Huh? What..thing? (Actually it would mean that hes trying to say: What is this/what does this mean  but cause he isn't very good in Chinese so yeah XD)

 

"You know,you can talk in Korean." Zhou Mi replied.

 

"Aish! Say so earlier." Eunhyuk snapped.

 

"You dont know what it means?"

 

"Why else am I asking you?'

 

"Mi ai Anchovy." Zhou Mi said. ( Mi = Zhou Mi. ai = love. It means love in chinese,and the way its pronounced sounds like I.  And Anchovy = Eunhyuk obviously. So, M(Mi) I(ai) A(Anchovy). Mi loves Anchovy,geddit? :3 )

 

"Ai?" Eunhyuk racked his brains,trying to remember what did this chinese word mean. Ai....ai..wo ai ni..which means I love you..so .. Ai is Love? Mi Love Anchovy? Zhou Mi loves Eunhyuk?

 

Eunhyuk almost fainted as realization dawned on him.

 


music: Missing Child/MIA - IU


 

Anyway, o2 is dedicated to Jishubunny. :3

 

 

jinli.