~Don't Fight The Feeling~ Shownu One Shot

~Don't Fight The Feeling~ Shownu One Shot

You watched as his body twitched, rolled, and contorted as he danced and krumped to the contagious beat that you knew all too well. He was impressive as he hit every beat on perfect time. You stopped momentarily with an impressed smile on your face as your hands fell from your body. You moved fluidly through the crowd of obnoxious jumpers and ravers alike, still not disrupting the way your body moved to the beat as you walked toward his circle of admirers, spectators, and all around thirsty girls themselves out to no avail. He caught your eye briefly and stopped. He bit his lip and smiled as he nodded over at you, shuffling back in the circle to give you room if you so dared. His brown and blond hair peeking out through the hole of his sweaty snapback that sat backwards on his head and now drenched in sweat. The way he bit his plump bottom lip was inviting as you glanced over his finely sculpted jaw, neck, shoulders, chest, and arms. The silver chain that hung loosely around his neck reflected light and perfectly complimented his body. His exposed arms that pulsed with such energy moments before in his ripped sleeveless shirt and destroyed black skinnys. His muscled legs peeking through every gaping whole in them. His red and black hightops giving off shimmers in the club light. His group of what you were now positive were friends turned in your direction, confused as to why he had stopped dancing. The boys gawked at you as you confidently took your first step closer to them. Your black bra top by now was drenched in sweat, waste high acid washed short shorts showed off just how curvy you really were. Your thick leg muscles flexed as you took the dominant stomp between the tall light haired brunette and the shorter red head. Both males equally cute, leaned back to give you full room into the circle, not missing a beat. Your jet black coiled hair fell perfectly over your shoulders as you swayed to catch the beat again. As you huffed your chest out and swayed your hips the boys began to holler at your curvaceous 'S' line. The once dancing male nodded his head to the beat as he hungrily eyed your body in motion. Your hands and arms moved in expert motion as you burst out in choreography you were sure even he didn't know you were capable of. Soon catching onto the way your body moved, his body wave met yours suddenly as he pressed his chest against yours. Your hand running through your hair with a smile as he followed your lead. If anyone hadn't known any better, they would have probably thought you were filming the love child of Step Up and Magic Mike. His hands slowly ran up the sides of your body as you leaned your back into him. Once again the hollers and wanton looks of the other males echoed, and you could hear it over the beat. Dropping to the floor and popping back up, you ground yourself on the males crotch earning a few 'Damn!'s from the boys around. And damn was right. As you worked your lower body, you looked back at the male and saw the hungry look dominate his face. "Auww~!" he let out a hungry howl. The first time you've heard his voice and it had to be a howl. Man did that drive your body off the edge. You hadn't expected such a voice to escape those lips. By now all the girls that had been trying to get into his circle of body rocking ecstasy had given up as their faces twisted in salty expressions and jealous conversations between their girlfriends. Knowing the song would soon come to its end, you hauled yourself up and flushed back to chest against him, riding out the remainder of the song. His hips moved with expert precision, his hands s forward over your hips and above your crotch. His strong arms not wanting to let you get away. When the song came to an end and the next song slowly started to creep through, the boys had started to cheer you both on as even they started to rock to the next beat and closed in on the two of you. He leaned himself closer to your ear, "You always this bad?" he finally spoke, still keeping his grip on your lower hips. You turned your head to meet his, leaning back into his shoulder "Only when someone tries to show me up on my turf~" you responded over the pulsing music, a surprisingly y laugh escaping your own lips. He let out a laugh of his own as his head lolled back, a deep breathe workings its way into his chest, which you could feel as if it were your own. He soon let it out and you were sure it was his vain attempt to calm himself after the damn near assault you rendered on him only moments ago. "Name's Shownu~" he bellowed over the music enough for you to hear. Finally. "_____, my name is _____~" He smirked upon hearing your name. "So you're the _____ everyone says runs this floor... just my luck, hahaha." "Oh you think you're lucky now? Boy are you in for a treat." His shoulders, chest and torso twitched at your words as a smile crept up on his face. "Really now....I'm sure I'll be just fine if It's you baby." You bit your bottom lip as you turned around in his grip and smiled. Gripping onto the dangling silver chain on his neck you pulled him away from his friends and into the direction of a dark corner you usually stayed in to scope the crowd. "Get that Shownu~!! Hahaha!" one of his boys called at him as the rest cheered in agreement. You smiled at the remark as you continued to pull him further into the dark corner of the club. No one ever knew about this spot, the lights always missed it. "ing I.M... That guy..." Shownu smirked as he continued to follow you. Backing yourself into the desired wall you pulled him closer as you locked lips. The heat radiated from the both of you as he hungrily returned the kiss. His plump lips complimenting your own. You and teased at his bottom lip and ran your hand down his chest, along his torso and over his groin. Smiling into the kiss, you mischievously bit at his lip. The combination of your bite and roaming hands earned you a guttural moan. "-" he huffed as his hands flew to your waist again and gaining the confidence to explore your sweat covered body. Pulling away from the kiss, you traced a few along his neck before biting and on the soft yet muscled flesh between his neck and shoulder. His body momentarily weakened before building up his strength and lifting you off the club floor. He fumbled with the button that held his skinnys in place briefly before looking back at you. "Now whose in for a treat..." the bottom of your short shorts were so loose he hadn't need to waste time taking them off. Had there been light present, he would most definitely be able to see your already soaked . Pulling both the loose jean crotch as well as your aside, he leaned into you, both of you breathing heavy in ecstasy. He aligned his throbbing, rock hard member at your yearning entrance. He smirked devilishly, "Say Ah-" You  braced yourself. Biting your lip and looking him in the eye seductively as you felt the forceful intent behind the way his head glided past your lips when...

"Wake up!...... If you don't wake up, I'll dance!... HEY YOU! I'm gunna dance!......" The familiar hook of Monsta X's No Exit, accompanied by the oh so familiar voice. Shownu. You let out a loud grunt of mixed emotions. Anger, sadness, lust, and excitement ran through your body as you rolled over onto your back and anchoring your head in to direction of your phone alarm. You reached over to turn off the obnoxious alarm tone that you curse at every morning even though it was Shownu. You lay back in bed and let out a frustrated scream. "....That..... Was ing rude...." you sat up in your bed, rubbed the sleep out of your eyes and shook your unruly morning curls away from your face and into some sort of order. You let out a long moan as you stretched your sore morning muscles. You finally hauled your out of bed and started your usual morning routine. After your makeup was done, and your outfit of the day was spot on, you stood in your washroom mirror when you remembered "...... It's Saturday isn't it...." you looked yourself up and down in the mirror more annoyed that you forgot to turn off your alarm clock than anything. "~...... The Shownu~" you whined as you stomped your feet like a little child. Upset that your dream could have continued had you not been so forgetful the night before. "Ugh, whatever. Guess I can just go to the studio and practice then."

So once again you shuffled yourself to your bedroom looking for your waist high leggings, your sports bra and a white crop top. Packing what your had just been wearing for after your dance practice. Grabbing an emergency hair tie from your dresser, you placed it on your wrist and trudged down the stairs. "Alarm wake you up again?" your mother snickered as she stood in the kitchen making breakfast. Fully knowing you were never up before 12pm and it was in fact 8am by the time you had appeared downstairs.You grumbled as you helped yourself to the amulet, toast, and bacon on the counter. Grabbing your gym bottle and pre workout powder, you put together your energy drink and finished it along with your breakfast. You said your goodbyes to your mom as you grabbed a thin sweater and your hightops. Gabbing your bag at the door and plugging yourself into your ipod, you walked the 30 minutes up the road to the bus station and took it into the city where you were know to practice, even in public. After a troublesome subway ride and a few minutes of walking, you finally came to your usual dance studio. It was about 12:13pm when you greeted the staff and threw your stuff in your designated locker. Climbing the stairs to your regular studio room, you were shoulder checked as you rounded the corner. The strong, defined shoulder could have dislocated your own if whoever it was gained enough speed. You looked back, about to give this mystery person a world of because you were already having such a crappy morning. As you did, you were met with the familiar lips, jaw, neck and shoulders of the man you just spent the night dancing with. "Oh, S-sorry" he said instinctively before he got a good look at you. You smiled, a sense of deja vu seeping into your body. "Hey...." He stopped dead in his tracks, actively looking you up and down, hungrily. "Hey..." Shownu​.