Thursday Rant #1

RANTS ARE MY LIFE

Hello!!! So the song I'll be ranting is......

RED VELVET'S DUMB DUMB!!!!!

(Members from left to right: Joy, Seulgi, Irene, Yeri, Wendy)

FACTS: 

- Red Velvet's new song, Dumb Dumb has reached 1 million views in less than 24 hours!

- This song is produced by LDN Noise, a group of British producers that also composed some of SHINee and TVXQ's songs. 

- The album, that comes along with their main track "Dumb Dumb", is called THE RED. There are 10 tracks on the album. 

 


Let me explain how I first heard Dumb Dumb. 

I was on my Facebook, looking at news articles and all. Suddenly, I scroll down to see that Red Velvet made a new MV!

I am not so big of a fan of Red Velvet, but after hearing this funky beat, I became a fan.

I also heard their album, and I was amazed at how much Red Velvet improved. Yes...there was a lot of hate happening when Red Velvet released their debut song, "Happiness", but I think the girls are better than ever. 

Dumb Dumb is just so ing catchy!! I mean, it's amazing!  I literally go home and blast that . Sometimes, I dance to the beat or just scream out Korean words that don't sound Korean at all. 

The MV actually creep me out a little with all the robots. I don't know why, but when I saw Irene with her clones, I felt a chill go down my spine. It was just so....eery. NOT HATING, JUST SAYING!

Anyways....I just wanna give this song a 8/10 (I couldn't give it a 10/10 cause of that creepy MV)

Oh! You should also listen to their album. It's their first album and it's really worth listening to. I would recommend....most of the songs. So lemme make a list! 

 

1. Huff n Puff

2. Dumb Dumb 

3. Campfire

4. Red Dress

5. Lady's Room

6. Oh Boy

7. Time Slip

8. Don't U Wait No More

9. Day 1

10. Cool World 

 

*THIS ORDER IS MY OPINION. PLEASE DON'T HATE IF ONE SONG IS IN THE TOP 5 LOWEST SONGS I DON'T REALLY LIKE*

 

And that's it! Hope you guys liked it!!!