the one and only

virtual grooms

"joongie! have you seen my tie? i thought i left it in sock drawer!"

"have you looked in between your underwear?!"

"..... THANK YOU!"

Jaejoong rubbed his head, wrinkles were appearing ever so slightly, he thanks this all to stress.

well as you can see, Jung Yunho and Kim Jaejoong are getting married. they knew each other since they were 15, they accidently met while Jaejoong got stuck in some gang fight. they didn't like each other at first, yunho thought jae was cold, snobby and had an ego as high as the tokyo tower. as for jaejoong, when he first met yunho it was love at first sight, handsome, cute, strong, masculine, whatever his wet dreams had dreamd of. it was even more awkward when they ended up being in the same boyband and jaejoong had to hide his feelings for the more masculine man but eventually yunho fell in love with Jaejoong and they ended up together when they were 21. yeah there have been fights, even really big ones but they always made up and got back together. ah.... relationships.

anyhow, yunho proposed to him, got on his knees and asked wether Jae wanted to marry him or not. it was perfect, table near the han river with a large wall in front so they could at least spend some time privately and how could they forget that cute little duck who ended up sitting on yunho's lap and pooped. ah.... those were the memories. pulling yunho's pants of and throwing them in the river, yunho jumping after it screaming at jaejoong to help. jaejoong tripping over his own feet and ending up in the water.

and there was the moment. completely drenched, no shirt and somewhere somehow he had lost his pants but this was it. the moment where jae jumped into the arms of his fiance, continously chanting the word 'yes'. it was so romantic.

Yunho coughed a few times, hoping to wake up Jae from his trance. "earth to joongie."

"eh what?" jaejoong bumped his head against yunho's, earning a loud groan from the taller man.

"have you called the boys yet? were starting in 2 hours and they haven't texted me yet."

"can't you call them?" jaejoong sighed as he straigtened yunho's boy tie.

"no..."

"and why not mr jung?"

"because.......... YOURE IT!" yunho tapped him on the shoulder and ran out of the room leaving a stunned jaejoong behind. 

"..... OMG YOU LITTLE $%& $$%^ @#$ I WILL F%^#IN KILL YOU! GET BACK HERE!"

yunho and jaejoong tried to call their friends for over 1 hour already but still nothing. Jaejoong sighed and sat down onto the bed. his room overcrowded with sister putting on their makeup. 

"so isn't your best man here yet?"

"nope. we can't reach him." jaejoong moaned and rolled on the bed.

"does he have your rings or do you have them?"

"we have them, yoochun didn't have time to pick them up since he was in japan."

"so you don't actually need him."

"of course i need him! he's my best friend since forever! my soulmate!" he glared at his oldest sister.

"yeah yeah, just try calling him again."

and jaejoong tried. but still nothing, nobody knew where they were and nothing looked like they were going to arrive soon.

yunho and jaejoong had given up trying. until that one specific phone call.

"YUN YUN!!! ! YUN! we just landed, is there a way for you to slightly alter the time of your wedding?" yoochun hastily asked through the cheap hotel phone.

"you don't call us, you don't let us know anything and now you want us to move the wedding just so you can arrive?! you can forget it chunface!" yunho gripped the phone tightly in his grasp. jaejoong sensed yunho's anger and took the phone from him.

"look chun, we have waited long enough, hurry."

"we can't. during all times now is the time the whole country needs to have traffic jams. we can't move at all, were stuck." yoochun sighed.

"so... what now? we can film everything for you but that would be a waste."

"i know something!" Jaejoong heard changmin yelling form somewhere in that car. "gimme the phone.... YOOCHUN... NOW! GIVE ME THE PHO... thank you." jaejoong chuckled softly. "look jae, do you have your laptop with you?"

"uh yeah."

"yunho's laptop?" 

"...yeah..."

"did your sister bring one?"

"yes, now what's going on?"

"see... here's the plan..."

-----------------

the wedding went smoothly. everyone was there and jaejoong couldn't feel happier. yunho stood in front of him with a huge smile plastered on his face.

"do you jung yunho take Jaejoong as your lawfully wedded husband?"

"i do."

"do you Kim Jaejoong ta..."

"yoochun shh, i'm trying to listen."

" off, i'm trying to find the box of tissues, you know how i feel during weddings.

"guys, you're interupting the wedding."

"shut up duck , like you are any silent, you just laughed the whole room together."

"that's not true!"

"it kind of is suie."

"don't suie me forehead."

"i thought we were finished with that." 

"no, huge forehe..."

"thanks for muting that skype calls sis." jaejoong grinned. "sorry for them, please proceed."

"do you kim jaejoong, take Jung Yunho as your lawfulle wedded husband?"

"i do."

"you may kiss the brid..."

"GUYS WERE HERE!!!!!!" the door burst open revealing 3 sweaty guys.... without any pants on. 

 

-----------

 

this one-shot is bad and i should feel bad.... anyhow.... i wrote this within half an hour so don't be angr with me!!!! 

*points fingers at everyone*

 

-Suzy