01 School is SCHOOL

For You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Omma! Omma! Where's my bag? Bring it soon..I'm getting late!!" I yelled putting on my socks.

"Urgh!! I just can't understand this girl.." Mom said annoyed.

"Here take this! Run soon!" I grabbed my bag and ran super fast out of the house. I thought it was late for school so I started running through the path lane in high-speed.

At this time..

"Ya! Ya! Stop!" someone came running behind. I didn't want to stop because reaching school was more important than the fellow coming behind me so I ran more faster.

Reaching the school...

"Yunhee-yah!!" I saw her walking slowly down the walk to school.

"Eh?..Why are you running??" 

"We're late to school!! C'mon let's go!!"  I grabbed her hand and started running.

"Naeun-ah!! Stop! Stop! We have enough time,let's walk slowly."

"Oh? Is it? Aish! I thought I was late..I wasted my energy for nothing."

"You should stop being lame sometimes, It'll help you a lot." Yunhee said looking at my tired face. "Haha..Let's see if I can" I said laughing.

As we both were walking slowly, we heard a voice behind yelling "Yaaaah! Yaaaaaaaaah!" This was the same voice I heard before. I turned around to see who was it and I saw a tall figure running so weakly towards us. 

"Ah..ah..ah..Yah ah...ah..ah" It was Hoseok!..breathing really hard as if he was gonna faint.

"Oh! Hoseok! Was it you who came running behind me?kkkk...Mianhe."

"OMG!!

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter