F I N A L

L O V E ?

"Tiffany sunbaenim! Tiffany sunbaenim!" A student yelled out while running down the stairs of S Academy.

"Suho, what's wrong with you dude? You look like a mess..." Jungkook laughed and asked his friends who look like a total hobo.

"T-Tiffany sunbaenim is here! She's coming down!" As he heard the name being mentioned, all of them became silent and focused their gazed towards the stairs.

Every students who was chatting happily turned their gazed towards the stairs anticipating the arrival of their famous sunbae and her gang. Several girls can be seen walking down the stairs gracefully and Taeyeon is one of them, who was smiling sweetly towards them.

"S-sunbae... I-I... uh.. I... I wanna give this to you!"

Tiffany turned her gazed towards the boy and accepted a small box from him. "We have to go! Bye!"

The boy who was known as Luhan ran away with his friend, Minho leaving the beauty dumbfounded.

"Thank..." She was about to say thank you but they already gone. "...you..." She turned towards her friends, Jessica, Yoona and Nichole. All of them just shrugged their shoulders.

Tiffany, the most famous sunbae in S Academy who was famous because of her beautiful eyesmile. She inherited the beauty from her parents and was very nice to everyone. Eventhought she came from the chaebol family and her father also the owner of the S Academy, she never acted arrogant or talking about her wealth. For her, everyone are same, no high or low class just average and she like to be friend with everyone.

"Did you get a lot today Tiff?" Jessica asked her when they reached their class.

"Yeah... you could say that." Tiffany answered while taking out her books from her backpack. "What about you guys?"

"I got a lot too." Nichole answered while smiling sheepishly.

"Well not bad... I put half of them in my loker. I even can make them as my Christmast stocks."

They laughed towards Yoona's words. Well she's known as a shikshin for a reason. But Tiffany stop laughing and turned her gazed towards her book, pretended she was reading it. Her friends felt confused towards her attitude.

"What's wrong with you Tiffy?" Nichole asked.

"D-dae? A-ani... nothing." Even she answered, she still had her gazed down on her book. Yoona looked infront and smiled.

"Hey guys. Look what we have here." The younger one said towards her friends while looking at a certain person infront of the class.

"Ah~ That Kim kid? No wonder..." Jessica snickered.

"Yah~ Shut up! She will heard us!" The eyesmile princess hissed. Her face was bright red because of the teasing from her friends.

"Just go and talk to her. If you keep on being like this, not just become a lover, become her friends also will be difficult." Jessica said while yawning.

"Are you crazy! No! I don't want to! Go away! Go, go, go..." Tiffany hissed and asked her friend to go towards their own seats. Her friends kept laughing while walking away.

 

 

Kim Taeyeon, the most genius hobae in S Academy and because of her high level in IQ, she was transfered into Tiffany's class, the Elite Class along with her friends, Sooyoung and Yuri and her cousins, Hyoyeon, JungKook, and Luhan also Tiffany's cousin, Yoona. Six of them excluding Yoona, don't really know how to make friends and only became friends with each other.

At The Library...

"Kooki-ah... did you bring the History notes?" JungKook who was looking at his laptop turned towards Taeyeon.

"Dae? Ah.. noona mianhe I put it in the locker. Hehe..." He grinned.

"Aigoo..." Taeyeon pinched his cheek. "Gwenchana..." She stood up and went towards the bookshelf when suddenly...

"Oww!"

She bumped into someone. She helped the person to stand up and was shocked to see that person's face.

"Ah... sunbaenim! Mianhe I didn't mean it!" She panicked.

Tiffany was awestrucked looking at the girl's face up close. All of her friends and her self know that Taeyeon is her weakness. Whenever she sees the girl, everything will be a mess.

"Don't worry. I-I'm fine..." She stuttered. She took her books on floor and walked away hastilly. Taeyeon tilted her head in confused and walked towards her seat after taking away her books.

"Why?" Sooyoung asked.

"What why?" She asked back.

"I'm asking you why did you asked me back you midget." Sooyoung rolled her eyes.

"Yah!" Hyoyeon yelled but shut immediately when she received a 'hush' voice from the students in the library.

"I'm not talking to you choding." She said.

"Uh nothing. I bumped into her and she fell. I appologised but she ran away hastilly."She answered with her poker face while reading the book infront of her.

"Haish jinjja this kid. I think she doesn't have any feelings." Yuri whispered towards the other and they giggled.

"Shut up!"

 

 

A week after... At the PE class...

"Tiffany watch out!" Nichole shouted made the other girl startled but didn't have enough time to dodge the ball that hit her head. She fell and everyone ran towards her including Taeyeon.

"Gwenchana?" Yoona asked. Tiffany held her head.

"Aww~ Why did you hit it too hard?" Tiffany said to Bora while laughing. "Chill... I'm okay..." She laughed again and stop immediately when she saw her weakness standing behind Nichole, she stood up abruptly. Her face became bright red and she pulled Bora's hand and took away the ball.

"C-continue..." She stuttered. Nichole turned around and smiled.

"When did you get here?" She asked Taeyeon.

"Since the accident. Wae?" Taeyeon said and was a bit shocked because the Queenka of the academy was talking to her.

"Ah~ Aniyo... Okay guys! Continue!" She patted the latter's shoulder and walked away.

 

 

At the Dancing Class...

"5, 6, 7, 8!" The song started and the girls was dancing to I Got A Boy by Girls' Generation. Taeyeon and her friends already finished practicing and just resting while watching the other girls. Suddenly...

"Akk!" Chorong accidently bumped into Jessica and she accidently pushed Tiffany and they fell with Tiffany under them.

"Park Chorong! Get up! You're heavy!" Jessica yelled. Chorong get up immediately and pulled Jessica up.

"Mianhe unnie. I lost my balance just now. Tiffy unnie gwenchana?" She turned towards Tiffany. The music stopped and Tiffany just smiled, nodded but her face said otherwised. She held her left foot.

"Tiffany? Are you okay?" Miss Victoria ran towards the girl and asked.

"I'm fine. Don't worry..." She tried to stand up but she hissed when she felt pain on her foot.

"You've hurt your feet!" Miss Victoria said. She looked around and yelled. "Miss Kim! Please help Miss Hwang here and take her to the school clinic. She sprained her feet."

Taeyeon blinked her eyes several times and walked towards Tiffany. Tiffany was shocked when she heard the name. She gulp. When Taeyeon stood beside her, her heartbeat increased rapidly. She turned her gaze down and her face became warm.

"G-gwenchana... I-I can w-walk myself." Tiffany said.

Tiffany was startled when Taeyeon suddenly whispered near her right ear.

"Don't be stubborn. You can't walk. You talk too much Tiffany-shi." Taeyeon pulled the unmoved girl and piggyback the latter. Taeyeon took her hands and put them on her neck. Tiffany's face turn redder than before and she hide on the younger girl's neck.

 

 

At The School Clinic...

"Gomawo..." Tiffany said towards the doctor in charged. The doctor smiled and walked away leaving only both of them. Tiffany bit her lips and turned towards Taeyeon. "G-gomawoyo... T-Taeyeon-shi..." She said but it almost sound like a whisper making the younger one smiled.

"Your welcome sunbae... but you're so heavy did you know that?" She snickered. Tiffany looked down and fiddled her fingers but she smiled because she could be with her favourite hobae with no one around them. They were in a comfortable silent but Tiffany decided to break it.

"Urm... I-I want to say something." She took a courage by looking at the younger girl's face. Taeyeon raised her eyebrows encouraging the older girl to continue. "Can you... urm.. can w-we..."

Taeyeon giggled and approached the girl. "Can you? Can we what sunbae?"

Tiffany gulp. Oh God... Please don't be too close... "I-I mean... Can you not call me sunbae? You're in the same class with me. Means... I-I'm not you sunbae.. and you're my friend."

"But you're older than me isn't it? It will be rude if I call you using your name... right?" Taeyeon said softly.

"A-aniyo... it's okay. We're friends right? Call me by my name. I don't mind." She smiled. Actually she don't really like taeyeon calling her sunbae because it sounds too formal and she really really like that girl.

"I don't want to..." Taeyeon trailed.

"Okay, okay. You can call me unnie. How's that? It sounds okay isn't it? Can you? Please...?" Tiffany pout and Taeyeon can't resists that cute face of her beautiful sunbae. She blinked and something came up in her mind making her smirked.

"Why do you want me to call you unnie or by your name? You like me don't you...." Taeyeon grinned.

Tiffany gulped and her eyes widen. "I like you... a lot..." She mumbled but the younger girl heard it and smiled.

"Finally..." Taeyeon said, the older girl confused. "Is it that hard to confess." She asked.

"D-dae?" Tiffany shocked.

"It's been 3 years isn't it? I knew it all along." Taeyeon raised her eyebrows, amused.

"Y-you mean... You knew about my feelings towards you all these years?! Why didn't you tell me! Omona! Kyaaaaa! This is too embarassing!" Tiffany hide her face with the pillow, Taeyeon chuckled. She pulled the pillow away from Tiffany but the older girl kept closing her eyes.

"Gomawo..." Taeyeon held the girl's hands, the latter opened her eyes and turned towards Taeyeon. Taeyeon pulled her into her embraced. "Thank you for loving me. Saranghaeyo... unnie..."

Tiffany was in shocked. She pulled away and stared at the younger girl in confused. Taeyeon looked at her also confused.

"Waeyo?" Taeyeon asked.

"No... nothing." Then she hugged the girl back, smiling.

 

 

2 Weeks Later...

"Hey y..." She felt a kiss on her cheek making her smiled.

"Her ert... you're early today..." She asked, teasing the younger girl making the younger girl pout.

"I'm not a ert~" She whined, Tiffany chuckled and pinched her cheek. Tiffany closed her locker and turned towards the cute pouting girl. She circled her hands on the girl's neck and smiled.

"No sulking... you look ugly..." She teased and laughed. Taeyeon's face was priceless with her eyes widen but still pouting. She look like a duck. (A/N: lol is it weird if I told you I was laughing while writing she look like a duck lmao xD)

"Ugly... eyyyy... I'm the cutest and handsome junior in this academy." Taeyeon said and flipped her hair.

Tiffany raised an eyebrow. "Oh?"

"Oh? Oh?! Tch!" Taeyeon stomped her feets and was about to walked away but Tiffany pulled her.

"Aigoo... why are you so cute Taeyeon-ah... Please don't sulk anymore because I'm afraid someone will snatch you away from me." She pouted.

Taeyeon chuckled. "You love me eh?" She said while staring at her beautiful sunbae.

"Of course! If not I will never accept to be your girlfriend!" Tiffany exclaimed with her whined and loud voice. "And there's a lot of people wanted to get you..." She mumbled.

Taeyeon laughed. "Okay, okay mianhe..."

"Yah yah yah! That's enough you lovebirds! You're making me wanna barf..." Eunji who was standing beside them said while faking to barf. Their friends who was standing closed to them laughed towards Eunji the prankster's (Yoona's partner in crime) teasing.

"We're not like them. Aigoo these two..." Sooyoung said towards her girlfriend, Jessica.

Jessica giggled. "Calm down... they are still new in this." She shrugged.

"Yah! You're the same... bunnies!" Tiffany exclamied earning some gasp from her friends including Taeyeon. Yonghwa closed Seohyun's ear.

"Yah yah yah! Don't corrupt Seobaby's mind!" Yonghwa said.

They laughed. "Mianhe Seobaby..." Tiffany smiled sheepishly. Seohyun giggled.

"Omma you should say that to your partner." Seohyun said making the others confused.

"And... why is that?" Nichole asked.

Seohyun winked. "She is the most ert person I've ever known unnie. Trust me..." Then she leaved everyone with their mouth and eyes openes widely.

Taeyeon blinked and yelled. "You will get it from me Kim Seohyun!"

"Butt unnie!" She yelled again and ran away from the wrath of the midget.

Everyone kept laughing making Tiffany hide her redden face on Jessica's shoulder.

"Shut up!"

 

 

What is love? Love have different meanings... love knows no gender or age... we can't stop ourselves from falling in love... so what's the exact meaning of love? No one knows... only us, ourselves will know it when the times come...