Amber: She is my (see picture)

26 Oct 2015 Kryber moments during V app (Amber POV)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

Amber POV


I was discussing my future collaborations when my phone vibrated. My buddy, Henry eyed me and giving me a signal to end the call as it was a serious meeting.I took a peek on the phone and saw my Soojunggie calling me.
If it was someone else, I will definitely end the call and sent a msg replying, i will call back later but this is my Soojunggie, my princess who is calling. I cannot not answer her call, i can't, i simply can't.

Well guys from how I wrote this, you all must have guessed that i have been carrying a secret torch for her since we met. But let’s not get there.

I sheepishly bowed and signaled to go to answer my call. I did not dare to turn my head for I knew Henry is going to throw his slipper at me. Sorry buddy but this is no one else but Soojung. I dashed to a quiet corner, took a deep breath and picked up the call.

K: Amber?

A: Yes!

I almost saluated.

K: Amber?

A: Wae?

K: Wae?

Gosh I just love how she is copying me. We often play this game. i copying her and she copying me.  It's childish i know but i just love it. I love all interactions with her. Am I so whipped?

A: Wae?

K: What are you doing?

Man, i love the way she speak English, she is so good in it. That it is like music to my ears. Don't bother catching me, I am just going to fall and fall deeper in her. Without second thought I answered.
A: Thinking of you.

K: WHAT!!!

, she must have heard that.
A: I was discussing some serious stuff, what do you want?
Yeh, this is how we interacted, rude huh? Which is why i love the title "Rude Love" in our new 4 walls album.

K: Im on V app. Say hi to our fans.

No wonder her "what" is so deafening. Gosh, she must be frowning, cos we have being told not be display too much PDA as we are attracting too much of it and Koreans are not too much in favour of this type of relationship.
Sign, if I’m more feminine looking that it will be fine but I’m too handsome. What can i do? I did an imaginary hair flip and smiled at myself. That is why lunber is more prominent these days in all the f(x) promotion shots.

A: Hi Fans, Im Amber from f(x)
Thinking if i should later go get something for Soojungie. She must be hungry after this.

K: More more.

I love you soojung ah, i love you more and more everyday. I dreamily said it in my mind.

K: Amber unnie, fans want to know more about our album.

I frowned when she called me unnie, this is as if building a wall between us separating us further. Argh...
There is a period of silence.

A: Soojung?

There is a period of silence.

A: Soojung?

No answer and I heard no sound. "Mosquito" was the only sound i heard.
Damn, i even lost to a mosquito? She paid attention to a mosquito rather to me?
I’m the most handsome llama in the whole world!!! I lost to an insect? Argh...

I need her attention and I need it now. An idea popped up. A llama brain is bigger than an insect! Hehe!
Mr Mosquito, you just wait, I will steal my princess's attention back to me!

I quickly login in my secret facebook account, user name is....er... i43soojunggie.
I on v app and see my fav person. She is so beautiful right?
This word is my dictionary just to use to describe her. Another word that is just for her is prefect.
I did mention that she is almost near perfection in one of my interview and now it has grown to perfection. I grinned at how she has grown under my tender care. Whatever she requested from me, I will try my very very very best to fulfill it even at the expense of eating ramen and using the savings for my favourite jordan and cap for months. But it is all worth it when she smiled, the look when she received the presents from me. I gave her lots of my un-divided loves and she has grown to be so amazingly stunning now, right?

K: Amber?

My fingers just did its magic, it typed "Face time Amber", copy, enter, paste, enter for i lost count of the number of times till i saw the v app screen. I was shocked and thought I'm possessed.
I saw Soojungie looking at the v app screen and she did a 10 milliseconds frown. It is not detected by anyone else except me cos only the closest people will know that she did a frown. But why? Bear manager suggested, "Face time, Amber".

K: Amber unnie, can we face time?

I mentally scored a goal. Woohoo!!! Feeling happier than I scored at 3 pointers shot during the basketball match with the boys. Mr mosquito, sorry but i won Soojunggie's attention, she is MINE! I am dancing my goofy dance.

A: Sure!

Another magic performed by my fingers, I did an autodial to soojung’s moblie by pressing number 1. She is my number one. Call me cheesy, I don't care.
I loved BOA's song number one. I often danced this in front of soojung but she did not get my hidden meaning.
Sign~

K: Amber?

A: Ah, yes.

What should i say? My mind is 99.99% thinking about her and the 0.01% is still her. My brain cannot process

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter