chapter 1

Nothing really had change

 

 

G Dragon was in an organizational party for a big Japanese clothing company, the company finally had got their great cross to Korea, and how better to do it by the hand of the amazing Gdragon?

 

Now he was in front of several cameras, ready to answer questions about his contribution to the brand, but mostly about the scandal of his recent public relationship with his partner of seal and good friend always Lee chaerin best known as the leader of the group 2NE1 CL.

 

the news that the two leaders keep a secret relationship for more than 3 years caused a great controversy in Korea ....

 

Now that everyone knew that the two most influential leaders of kpop were in a relationship and none was afraid to show to the public their love, many supported them but many who were against throwing their hatred for his Hunchae, and as he already told her several times, he would do everything in its power to protect her.

 

when the press asked GD, how he was due the great expectation.

he just laughed accordingly and with a huge smile on his face recite the following words.


 

-It is and it has been one of the most complex decisions of my life but we alredy have years of relationship and none of us regret anything, as I have said on several occasions I want to get marry, have children, that does not mean I want it all right now. but I donot want my life idol eclipse everything that love has to offer.

 

- What do CL-ssi think of all this? did she was scared? she expect support from the fans...? did she regrets something? From who come from this idea?

 

-sincerely the idea was all mine ...., she trusts me and she has shown me in several times, I just hope to do everything in my power to don't break that trust.

 

the camera detects the small smile that the great gdragon form with his lips and he blushes ....

 

-do you know? I could get all my heavy artillery, saying as she is the woman of my life, what would be the real truth ... I could say that I can not live without her, that would be the greatest truth tonight can leave my lips ... ., but all I'm saying is that I'm very jealous hahahaha

 

Gd remove his cap, ruffles his hair with his hand, and he gets his cap back, he sighs, he laughs nervously

 

-It isn't to say that I believe myself very famous, let's just say that it is sooo known that she and I have been great friends for years, and for years ...., there were people including women in several times which non even surprised me hahaha

 

all the people around the interview, laugh with him, sighing with him

 

and the thought of wanting to be Lee chae rin goes through their minds again and again ....

 

-They approached me and asked slyly if I knew of any relationship she might have

 

-not knowing that it was you actually her partner, right? hahaha

 

-the truth is that at that time when I broke up the fight happened and ... I didnot know exactly what she and I were ....

 

-could you explain?

 

-our relationship flows ...., was not known each other, fall in love, first date, and relationship, as you might think .... as in typical love relationships kdramas ... .. no,. We were friends for a while ... even years before the debut of bigbang when she came to our company ...., we were instant friends ... I had romantic relationships, she also had crushes ... but one way or another, we always end up together, I cry my pains in her shoulder, or I buy an ice cream for her to get lighten, there was always something about her that had trapped me ....

 

jiyong finished talking when, sighs filled the room, gdragon was an ideal suitor for all ...., although they liked to see them happy together.

 

-That was beautiful kwon ji yong shi ..., please come back and enjoy the party ...., we bet that his girlfriend was watching this on TV ... ..

 

-ehh yes....., I hope it hahaha

 

-hahaha

 

the camera returned to make a close up of his flushed face and then of the image came out the typical edition gifs , which filled the screen of hearts and then they started broke up.

 

because that was the absolute truth ...


 

in the 15 minute interview g dragon had managed to break thousands of hearts from fans, and from friends all over the world.

 

por qué la verdad era esa….

 

g dragon was no longer single, .... and as he himself had said it was not a simple youthful crush ....