Don't do it.

Kryber One Shots

Amber's POV

''It's over. We are Done!!!'' I said angry with tears  in my eyes.

''No Amber please! I'm sorry. I won't do it again.'' she said crying in guilt

''It's the 3rd time your saying me that. Im letting you go so you can go and live with guy's. You apparenty need guy's. I am a girl and I'm no enough for you.'' I screamed at her.

''No it's not true. I love you Amber. I don't need guy's. I need you.'' She was screaming back at me while crying.

''Well then why did you cheat??? Not once but twice. With him. The person I hate?''

''It was a mistake please. I am sorry. I can't live without you.''

''A mistake that  you made twice.''

''Please stay. I'm begging you.'' 

I took my phone and pressed the call button.

''No. Amber no no no.'' She  screamed and ran to me trying to take my phone away. I pushed her and she fell on the bed.

''Hi Amber.'' My boss answered.

''Hello.''

''So How can I help you?''

''I whanted to talk about my contact extend.'' I said as I was looking at Krystal crying on our bed. Well now hers only.

''What about it?'' 

''I won't  renew it.''  I said. As soon as I  said that I heard louder  crying from Krystal.''

''Why? Is there Anything I can do to stop you?''

''I think I need a time off.''

''Will one month be enough for you? I will do anything to make you stay.'' He said with a sad voice

''No. I need time to myself. I'm done with singing for now. I need to leave Korea.'' I said holding back tears.

''Ok then It was nice working with you. You have talent. I wish you the best and If you ever want to comeback I and the rest of SM town family will welcome you back with open arms.''

''Thank you. It was nice working with you.''

''Yes oh and Amber will you say it to the girls or I need to do that?''

''It would be nice if you would.''

''And what about Krystal?''

''She knows. We broke up so now I need to leave.''

''Ok then. I guess it's  a goodbye for now?''

''Yes then Goodbye Amber. It was nice to know you.''

''You to boss. Bye.'' I said and hung up. Krystal was staring at me still crying. Tears fell down my face knowing I have to leave. I walked over to my laptop and bought the plane tickets for a plane that's in few hours. I walked to the closet and started putting my clothes in the suitcase. When I was done I started walking downstairs and right before I walked outside I felt pair of arms hugging me from behind.

''Please stay.'' She said. I just looked at her and then walked outside. 

''It's Over.'' I said and fell down on my knees crying. I stayed there crying for some time. Then I got up and called the taxi. After that I drived to the airoport.

***

 I was about to step in the plane when my phone was ringing. I picked it up.

''Amber OMG I was so worried  you wouldn't pick up.  It's about Krystal She is on the SM roof building ready to jump down. You know you are the only one who can  save her. Please get here now.''

''Im on my way.'' I dropped the call. 

I turned around and started running to get a taxi. I couldn't get one. So I started just running. Running as fast as I can. After running for around 1 hour  was on the rooftop. I saw Krystal standing at the edge ready to jump.

''KRYSTAL!!!''I screamed. She turned around and looked at me. She was crying and she looked terrible.

''I can't live without you. And I won't.'' she said still crying and turned back around. I walked up to her. I stood next to her facing the edge.

''Krys. I love you. You hurt me. Twice not once and now you are doing it again. For the third time. Why?'' I said and walked back from the edge so now I'm standing next to her. I started taking again.

''I know you are sorry. I Love You. Please just get down from there and kiss me so I don't feel the pain in my heart.'' She did nothing. After few second I felt her lips on mine. The pain goes away again. We pulled off.

''Please never let me feel that pain again. Ok.'' I said.

''Ī promise.'' She said and hugged me. This time I knew she meant it. I love her and she Loves me and nothing can change that. Never!!!

 

a/n 

Hey. Thank you for reading. Coment down below what one shots do you want me to write. Till next time!!!