7: Kiss Me

Heart Rules The Head
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]7[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Yoona was in the kitchen. The maid already prepared the food for them. Yoona is spacing out. She is still thinking of her dad. Tears are waiting to fall, and run down her cheeks.

Unbeknown to her a certain girl is watching her. A certain girl is seeing how she was pain.

Krystal walk towards Yoona. The latter notice her and give her a smile.

"How was day in school unnie?"
Krystal happily asked, because she wants to wash the girl's sad emotion into happy one.

"It was great. A really great one."
Yoona answered and give a sweet smile.
Half of her answer was true Nd the half was not.

"Can I ask you something unnie?"
Krystal asked and sit beside Yoona.

"Spill out"
Yoona says and start getting food.

"If you knew that someone like yiu and she knew that you like her too. In short you love each other, does it mean the two of you are together?"
Krystal asked

Yoona pause for a while and look at Krystal.

"No."
Yoona answered and smile 

"Eh? Why? Look you both love each other. Why no?"
Krystal asked curiously

"Because the both party should prove themselves first. How could be sure that she or he is sure with her feelings. The two of you should have the proof first, for the two of you wouldn't be hurt at the end."
Yoona says honestly

"Who says that?"

"Me."
Yoona answered and smile

"Are you happy? Are you sure your school day is great?"
Krystal asked worriedly because she can still see the sadness on Yoona's eyes."

Yoona nodded.

"Then why your eyes is betraying you? "
Krystal asked and she see a tears in the side of Yoona's eyes.

She wipe the girl's tears.
"Why your eyes saying the other thing?"
Krystal asked 

Yoona feel flutter for the girl. But she is afraid and don't want to show Krystal her weakness.

"That was called tears of joy."
Yoona says and smile

"Tears of joy?"
Krystal asked in confusion 

Yoona nodded

"Tears of joy because I see you now."
Yoona says and smile sweretly to Krystal 

Krystal blush in the girl's remarks. She pu her palm on Yoona's face.

"Aish unnie."
Krystal says and Yoona is laughing 


"Eherm."
Jessica suddenly fale a cough. She is watching the girl a while and it hurts her.

Krystal and Yoona look at Jessica.

"Oh unnie come on let us eat."
Yoona says

Jessica nodded and sit quietly.
The dinner goes well, but a ceratin ice princess is quite jealous on the interaction of Yoona and Krystal.

 

...........

 


Yoona was sitting at the cafeteria. Sooyoung came. With a food in her hands good for six. She sit opposite to Yoona.

"Hey buddy, so the Jessica Jung yesterday was the girl you were saying? Your step sister that is making you fall?"
Sooyoung asked and start eating the burger.

Yoona let out soft chuckles and shook her head. Then she get her soda, and sip at it.

"Eh?"
Sooyoung's reaction 

"Jessica unnie have a sister younger than her who taking up a law course."
Yoona explained 

"So what is the name ?"
Sooyoung asked again and start eating the fries.

"Krystal Jung."
Yoona answered 

"Where is the girl studying?"

"Here"

"Oh really? I want to meet her."
Sooyoung says

"No I don't want. Who knows? Maybe you blurt out to her that I like her."
Yoona says

"No I will not do that. "
Sooyoung shook her head

"Say that if you never ever have do that to me when I was still in a relationship with Yuri back in third year."
Yoona says

"I didn't mean that you push me ok."
Sooyoung excuses 

"Whatever."

"Ok ok? So you like her? When are you planning to tell her?"
Sooyoung asked and eat all the burger in her hand.

"I still don't have the plan. Look I don't want to pit things in a rush. I want o be careful this time.
Yoona says and start eating her burger.

Sooyoung open the other burger and take a big bite.

"Why you doesn't have? Look you should win her heart before anyone could win it. We all know how breezy the boys on College of Law."
Sooyoung explained while munching her food.

"I still have the advantage because I am with the same house with Krys. Then look I want to take my time. I don't want to end up like I had in Yuri. Remember it was you who push me."
Yoona says

"Hey he--"

"It was you, remember? You saw Yuri on the building of College of Business Management when you came with Taeyeon unnie to visit her brother Yugyeom there. You told me that the girl was my type, but the truth it was yours. You always make a way for us to meet because you keep telling me that I should have my first relationship, then look you didn't even told me that Yuri was a cheater."
Yoona explained herself 

"Look me myself wasn't know that she was."
Sooyoung retorted 

"Ok ok you don't. So please now don't pressure me because I know that Krystal and I will be together if the universe say so."
Yoona says

"Look Yoona, it was different. You know Krystal more than you did to Yuri. Who knows? You know Yoona don't be coward. Don't make this thing be hard for you. I thought you finally move on from Yuri, so what holding you back?"
Sooyoon says and she all want for her best buddy is to be happy.

"I know you want me to

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter