5: Missing Dad

Heart Rules The Head
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

[CONTENTID1]5[/CONTENTID1]

[CONTENTID2]Krystal is smiling like an idiot as she see the sleeping deer in her bed.
She poke Yoona's nose and giggle on what she is doing.

Yoona on the other hand was still sleeping like a log even the gir is olaying with her nose.

"Now say the one that time is a single most precious commodity in universe. You're not using your time allocatively."
Krystal talks to sleeping Yoona and giggle.

The giggles and playing of Krystal was interrupted by the knock on the door.
Krystal immediately run to the door and open it.

A middle age woman was standing on the front of the door and beam Krystal a sweet smile.

"Good morning aunt Nari."
Krystal greeted with a sweet smile too.

"Good mother, sorry for disturbing, but I just want to ask if my deer is awake?"
Nari asked the younger Jung.

Krystal look at the sleeping Yoona.

"She is still sleeping aunt."
Krystal says

"Oh really? It was 12 now. What makes her sleep late like this? "
Nari was curious too. Yoona doesn't sleep like this. She always wake up early.

"Maybe she warch random movies when I was sleeping. I found out that Yoona unnie that love movies."
Krystal says

"Yes she is."
Nari says and smile

"Anyway I have to go to Hospital that's why I am asking her. Can you tell her I already left?"
Nari says and smile to Krystal

"Yes aunt."
Krystal beam a smile

The woman start walking, but Krystal call her out.

"Yes?"

"Are you going wirh dad?"

The middle aged woman shook her head.
"He will go there at 7 in the evening."
Nari says

"Thanks aunt."

The woman smile to Krystal and left.
Krystal went to her room and look at Yoona who is still sleeping.

She run to the shower room to take a shower.


.........

Jessica can feel the sun rays is to her face. She cursed silently that she didn't close the curtains before she sleep.

Maybe she is busy cuddling with her Yoona, or let us precise it more, BESTFRIEND.
Jessica smile as she remember that Yoona and her talk for many hours and they sleep at 5 in the morning.

She can say that was a sweet thing. Jessica stand from her bed not as usual. Because a smile can be seen in her eyes.

She walk to the bathroom to do her morning routine.


..........


Jessica went down in the kitchen and see her sister eating.

"Is that a lunch or breakfast?"
Jessica asked as she sit beside Krystal

"Ahm this is my second meal for the day, so I can call it lunch, and also lunch because it is 12:30 pm. If you eat now maybe that was your lunch because of the time, but we can consider more as a breakfast because that was your first meal this day."
Krystal answered while eating

"You know, you really give this effort to answer me with that long answer of yours."
Jessica days and start getting food.

She look around and see someone is missing. Well as usual it's always that someone is missing because theirbdad was always at work. The one she is looking for is the doe eyed girl.

"Ahm is dad already at work?"
Jessica asked first

Krystal shook her head and drink water.
"Dad is still sleeping on her bed. I think dad wants to marry her bed."
Krystal says

Jessica laugh a little on her sister's remark.

"Nice joke Krys."

"No I am being honest with my words."
Krystal says with a straight face

"Look you silly, dad is tired from work and he need sleep."
Jessica says and slap her shoulder

"Look aunt Nari is tired too, but she was now in the hospital."
Krystal says

"Ok ok you have a point."
Jessica says in defeat, because she never win a conversation with Krystal.

"Then ahm where is the deer?"
Jessica asked finally and she got the courage to ask.

"Yoona?"

Jessica nodded and drink water.

"She was still sleeping. Did the two of you watch movie last night?"
Krystal asked

Jessica nodded and smile.
"Tell me why didn't you says that Yoona want to marry her bed? She wasn't tired in the first place."
Jessica says and eat her steak.

"Because Yoona unnie will marry me than her bed."
Krystal says with a grin

"Eh?"
Jessica's face is priceless. Of course she didn't expect that coming from her sister.
She can say that Krystal is wrecking her beautiful morning.

"Kidding unnie, can you stop that reaction of yours."
Krystal says and finish her food.

"You should be kidding"
Jessica days mentally

"Finish your food now unnie. I'll wake Yoona unnie and dad."
Krystal says and left Jessica eating.

 

............

 

Jessica was in the edge of the pool spacing out. She got nothing to do. She put her foot on the water and play with it. She let out a deep sigh. She wants Yoona to be with her, but she doesn't know where is the girl.

Ok to be honest she just want somebody to talk with. But her dad was in her room doing some checkings about the information if her oatients in his study room. Krystal was out because her friends which is their neighbors too ask her out.

Yoona? Jessica doesn't have any idea where could be the girl now. She let out a deep sigh again and frown. She still playing with her feet inthe water.

She was busy spacing out that she didn't notice someone sits beside her and start playing with her feet in the water too.

Jessica look at the someone beside her and see the girl she wants to be with. Yoona smile to her and look at the water. Jessica look at the water too still frowning.

Jessica hates herself for being like this. She hater herself for making it hard to start a conversation with Yoona. She always find it awkward starting a conversation wit Yoona for the first time in a day. She hate it that it was easy and normal to Yoona compare to her.

"Frowning again?"
The deer suddenly speak

Jessica doesn't know what to say.

"You know, we should always meet each other with a smile, for the smile is the beginning of love."
Yoona says

Jessica blush a little from the remark of the girl. Though she know that the girl is pertaining to sisterly love because they ate best friend, it still give her butterflies and makes her flutter.

"Who told you that?"
Jessica got a courage to ask.

"It wasn't told to me directly, but it was Mother Teresa who stated that."
Yoona says

Jessica smile a little, and Yoona move closer to her. The latter wrap her arms to Jessica. Jessica git the clue and rest her head on Yoona's shoulder.

"You are fond of quotes?"
Jessica asked staying at the same position

"Not really. Just a little because I find that inspirational."
Yoona says and smile

A moment of silence for the two. No one dare to speak. They just want to be comfortable to each other.

"Yoona?"

Yoona answered with a hum and rest her head in Jessica's head.

"I like this."
Jessica blurted out

"You like what?"

"This, having someone by my side to give their shoulder for me to lean on. Having someone to cling on."
Jessica answered honestly

"Don't worry I am free for that, remember I am your best friend."
Yoona says

Jessica smile, though she want more than this. She doesn't want to pressure everything.

"You know it was my mom who do this."
Jessica added

"I am glad that I reminds you of your mom."
Yoona says

The two was still in the same position . They find it more comfortable.

"My dad also do that, but you know he is always busy."
Jessica remarks and frown again.

"My mom died in an airplane crash. That time I made myself believe that mom is only sleeping and will wake up someday. i make myself believe on the things that I thought will be for the better."
Jessica says sadly

"Lies are a necessity ."
Yoona says

Jessica look at the girl.

"Necessity? Why?"
Jessica asked in curiousity because of the girl's words

"Because lies are the source of meaning, of belief and hope . Look you make a lie to yourself because that was your source of belief. Belief that your mom will never be dead in your heart."
Yoona says with an explanation and sincerity

Jessica see Yoona's point, and she can tell that Yoona is really sma

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter