The meeting

My life with EXO

Hi! I am Kate and I am going to move to Seoul in order to continue my studies in biology, so I have packed all my staff and I am currently in a very crowded Incheon Airport. While trying to walk through all these people and finally find the taxi station to get a taxi and go to my hotel to have some decent sleep-did I mention I just had a 20 hour flight and all I wanted was to sleep? - I bumped into someone because I was struggling to carry my huge suitcase. I turned to see the person I had hit and that person was awfully familiar. Because that person was Oh Sehun, Oh freaking Sehun, EXO maknae… I didn’t mention that I like kpop and my favorite group is EXO, yes I am an EXO-L and I had just hit Oh Sehun who was standing there staring at me.

“Are you ok?” Oh Sehun just asked me if I am ok *mental breakdown*

I knew I was going to move to Korea so I had studied Korean for over a year but right now I had magically forgot even my name so after some moments that looked like eternity I nodded.

“Ok then, I am leaving”, he said giving me his oh-so-famous eye smile and turned around to leave.

Then I took the quickest decision I had ever made “Wait!” I said loud enough for him to hear me over all the noise. He turned slowly to face me once more “Can you tell me where the taxi station is? I am kind of lost” I muttered. Yes it wasn’t the cleverest thing to say, I could have asked for his autograph or anything else but I was really lost and I just wanted to actually say something to him…

“You should go to the Exit number 3, it is right behind the escalator”, he replied smiling once more.

“Thank you!”, I said and bowed a little. He bowed too and left to go where Kai was waiting for him. Oh my God in my first half hour in Korea I managed to see Sehun and Kai! This must be the best day of my life.

I stayed there a few moments to calm myself and not start fangirling in the middle of the airport and after a few deep breaths I went to get a taxi and go to the hotel. What I didn’t know though was that my idol was secretly observing me from where he was standing with s.

 

My classes wouldn’t start till a week after I arrived in Seoul so for the time being I lived in a hotel and later I would move to my dorm in Seoul’s University. So since I had free time, as a true EXO-L coming from another country I went to visit COEX Artium the next day.

There were many people there of course. I first went to the café to get something to drink and then I headed to the Celebrity Shop. It was extra crowed there and I wondered why I even heard a girl screaming but I just continued walking around admiring all the goods. When I was checking some plushies I heard someone clearing his throat next to me. So I turned and I had to blink enough times to make sure the man that was standing next to me was real. He cleared his throat again bringing me back to reality. “I guess you found the taxi station”

My eyes opened wide for a brief moment. Not only Oh Sehun was standing in front of me for a second day in a row but he also remembered me and came to talk to me. The fangirl inside of me was screaming already. I was starting to think that maybe I had saved a nation in my previous life to deserve this much.

“Yes”, I finally said “Thank you!”

“Are you here for vacation?”

“No, um, I am actually going to study here”, I pinched myself behind my back to make sure I wasn’t dreaming. At that point people started to get close, as of there were but 50 cameras pointing at him taking photos and some screams and people calling his name. He waved at them and smile, turning to me to say “Let’s go somewhere quieter” and started walking. Of course I followed him I would be crazy if I wouldn’t.

When we reached a room at the third floor he closed the door and motioned me to sit to the couch. “I haven’t introduced myself yet-“

“I know who you are”, I stopped him. Where did I even found that courage? I wasn’t even sure if my Korean were right.

“Still I have to do it. My name is Oh Sehun. And yours?”

“Kate, my name is Kate”

“Hello, Kate. Where are you from?”

“I am from Spain...”

“And you said you are studying here?”

“Yes I am going to study biology at Seoul’s University”

“Biology? Hmm interesting “, he said with a smile and then he stand up. “I have to leave now. Nice to meet you.” He started going to the door but turn again with a kind of skeptical face “Call me sometime” he said and gave me a card and then he left.

I kept staring at my hands where I had the card for full 5 minutes before I could stand again and leave the room.

All the way to my hotel I was replaying the whole scene to my head to try reasoning it but eventually I couldn’t. Oh Sehun had just gave me his phone number (if it was the real one of course it was too good to be true) and I wasn’t going to complain about it. So I just went to my hotel room, fangirl mode on, open my twitter to check what was going around the world and waited till the time SM would finally release the MV. The song is called “Call me Baby” and it is a nice song but I have to see the MV.

Needless to say the MV was amazing with all the pelvis s, blonde Lay, silver haired Chanyeol. Everyone was so perfect!

After a few days EXO made their comeback at MCD and of course they slayed. I am a proud fan. Four days later they got the first win. I was debating with myself for quite some time as of whether I should use the card he gave me and text to him so after a really long inner battle I decided that, that was the perfect time. I had I pretty good reason to use his number without being too much, after all he is an idol and I am just a fan and I didn’t want to cross his boundaries. So I quickly –not at all quickly, I check it at least ten times on google translate to see if I wrote it correctly – I typed :

Congratulations on your first win!

Kate

Honestly, I never expected him to reply. I didn’t really expect him to remember my name, so I tossed my phone to the other end of my bed and continued tweeting about their win with my friends.

After about 30 minutes – I totally didn’t count – I heard my “yehet~” ringtone. My heart started biting so fast I got dizzy. I reached out and took my phone.

Thank you~

What took you so long?

I stared blankly at my phone reading again and again his message

What took me so long what?

Did he expect me to text him earlier?

To text me~

At this point I am pretty sure my jaw had dropped. You know that feeling when you lose the earth from below your feet because what the did just happen?

Ehm, I wasn’t really sure I was supposed to use the number. Well I wasn’t sure you even gave me your actual number.

Really now someone had to be kidding me… Though it was all true and we actually spent the rest of the day texting but then he had to sleep because yes he is an idol and he has a schedule.

I laid down my bed still unable to comprehend I had to talk with someone about that or I would explode, so I decided to call me best friend back home.

“Hey!”

“Marian you want believe me if I told you what happened to me today!”

“Taking from how excited you sound I guess something good”

“Something extremely good! Remember that I like a particular group from here?”

“Those ching chong guys you talk all the time? Yes what about them?”

I rolled my eyes and explained everything to her. After 3 hours of excessive analysis of the situation I fell asleep making all kind of scenarios.

 

We didn’t really talk again until his birthday. He is busy I said to myself that’s why he hasn’t texted. Not that I did. I didn’t want to be too clingy and scare him out. I mean being an idol is really difficult with all the people following you around and the crazy fans camping outside their dorm. I am a fan and I was really happy with what happened but I didn’t want him to regret his decision of trusting me. So at his birthday I decided to give it another shot. They had just win another trophy at Inkigayo so I typed:

Happy Birthday, I hope you are happy and healthy!

p.s. congratulations on your win this time too

 

After a few moments I got a text from him saying:

Thank you for remembering me! I am sorry I didn’t contact you I was super busy.

By the way, when is your birthday?

 

Is Oh Sehun apologizing to me because he didn’t text me?

You don’t have to apologize I know you are busy.

Actually my birthday is today. We are the same age 

 

I always thought it was great I was born the same day with him but I never thought of actually telling him…

Really? Wow Happy Birthday to you too!

We should celebrate unless you already have plans!

 

At that point I could practically feel my heart biting out of my chest.

No, no I don’t have anything planned for today. In a matter of fact you are the only person I know here. You and my professor.

 

It was only a week since my lesson started and I am not the best at talking plus I am not confident yet in my Korean enough to make friends. But I was ok with that.

 Great come meet us here ………… at 7

See you then

 He gave my address and the name of a restaurant. Wait! He invited me to where they would be celebrating his birthday… They as of EXO? I was going to meet EXO? I had definitely saved the whole universe in my past life.

 

I am usually pretty quick at deciding what to wear and getting ready but that was a special occasion so I must have spent around 1 hour digging though my closet ans one more trying different outfits until I finally decided on one. In the end I wore a brownish dress with ¾ sleeves and fixed my curls. I took a taxi because I was not familiar with the roads yet. To be honest I didn’t even know part of Seoul I was right now but at least the driver stopped just outside the restaurant. It was a small traditional restaurant, I picked behind the door and practically saw them immediately since they were they only customers. I started walking towards their direction when Jongin noticed me and elbowed Sehun who said “Hey you made it!” while waving.

When I reached their table there were 8 pair of eyes staring at me (Lay wasn’t there he was filming his movie in China). I felt my cheeks turning bright red and kept starring at the floor.

“Here sit”, said Baekhyun and went to sit next to Chanyeol.

“Thank you”, I murmured, I am still not sure if he heard me.

“This is Kate and these- well I think you know who they are”, said Sehun.

“Yes I do”, I nodded, “Hello”

“Hello”, said everyone in unison

“I am Suho the leader, Sehun told us it’s your birthday too today. Happy Birthday!”

I must be looking like a tomato by now. “Thank you” I said and nodded.

 

Dinner was quite fun to be honest, much more than I originally thought. After the first half hour that I was too shy to even look at their faces – it didn’t help that I was sitting next to Minseok, did I mention Minseok is my bias? Minseok is just so beautiful I don’t know how I managed to sit next to him without fainting- I relaxed and had fun. It was amazing getting a chance to meet them like that, at a very casual moment and not behind the cameras. The beagle line was of course standing out making jokes and laughing all the time. But everyone was in good spirits and they kept talking to me and actually paid attention at what I had to say. Suho in particular was really interested at my studies and we talked about that for a while. The most quite ones was without doubt Minseok and Kyungsoo. They were so human, so down to earth, so boys in their 20s. I couldn’t but smile during the whole dinner. They even invited me to go and watch their next performance on MCD. I didn’t expect them to be so open and friendly to me from the beginning but in some way it made me feel special…

 

After 3 days or so I was at my university’s lab running some experiments. I had spent the whole day there mixing substances and I was so hungry and tired that I was just staring at the wall when my phone rang.

“Hello?”

“You didn’t treat us for your birthday”

“Sehun?” I was puzzled.

“Buy us chicken and come at our dorm we are hungry” and then he hanged up.

My mind was so empty after that, that it started to ache. Chicken? Dorm? We? What? How am I supposed to know where the dorm is or what they wanted to eat? I was about to text him and ask him when I received a message with their order and directions to the dorm.

I packed my things quickly and headed towards the closest KFC store I knew. After about an hour I was outside their door debating whether I should knock or not…Of course I should knock but I was pretty nervous. I finally found the courage and knocked. I had seen their dorm in Happy Camp once it was quite big.. The entrance full of shoes. Kyungsoo was the first one to greet me, showing me the way to kitchen, helping me carry the bags. I had bought a little more than they had told me because I want them to eat much and be healthy. They need energy after all with all those schedules and practice.

We sat at the living room and started eating. I must say they eat a lot and they eat really quickly. Truth is I wasn’t really sure why I was there. I mean they had invited me and we talked and really had fun but it was like I was dreaming. Minseok was the first one to go to bed since he is the first one to wake up. “Say hi to Luhan hyung” Kai said us Minseok was going to his room. I froze… Luhan? As Luhan Luhan the deer Luhan? Luhan and Minseok are talking? I wanted to cry my xiuhan feels were on code red. I wanted to start jumping from my excitement my ship IS SAILING!!! *deep breath, calm down* Minseok froze a bit and turned to stare at me with worrying eyes I just smiled and he turn to Kai “Sure” he then left for his room. As Baekhyun-I–talk–nonstop later informed me, Minseok and Luhan always called each other before going to sleep so it was normal for the members. They were still best friends even if Luhan wasn’t here anymore. I didn’t want to ask more than what they told me on their own. It was for the best I know they trusted me but I didn’t really want to know things that will make them feel awkward.

“Will you come to our photoshoot tomorrow?”, Chen asked.

“Tomorrow? What time?” I tried to look as normal and casual I could

“We will start around 9 am “

“Oh I am sorry I have classes tomorrow till noon.”, I was a bit disappointed because it would be great if I could see them working.

“Join us for coffee after the photoshoot then, it will probably take us till afternoon to finish. We will call you then”, said Chanyeol.

“That would be great” I said.

“Guys it is late” Suho yelled from the bathroom

“Can you call me a taxi?” I asked Kai who was sitting next to me.

“Taxi? Why take a taxi? Hun take Kate to her home”

“Sure come on” Sehun was already up going to his room to get his car keys.

“I am coming too” “Me too, me too” beagle line said in unison

So we were in Sehun’s Mercedes Sehun and Chanyeol in the front seats and me between Chen and Baekhyun behind.

The ride was fun beagle line didn’t stop making jokes. They left me a block away from campus just to be sure that no one would see us (it wasn’t a sin but I pretty sure it wouldn’t have a good outcome if anyone saw), but 10 mins later as I entered my dorm I received a message asking if I had reached home.

 

And time passed like that… I often visited them in their dorm and became really close with them especially the maknaes because we have the same age. We went for bubble tea or for ice cream with Chen. Suho had asked me to show him the lab I was working but there wasn’t yet a time when the lab was empty or they were free. And I had spent some time cooking with Kyungsoo. I even met Tao at one of his and Sehun’s video chats and even Luhan who got a bit jealous because Minseok had found a new soccer buddy ( I love football..I won Luhan by telling him I like Christiano Ronaldo). So he needed sometime to accept my existence and a little convincing from Minseok that I couldn’t play football like him and I just accompanied Minseok at practice. After he learned about that he called more often in order to check on Minseok but after a while he got used to that. “You would be great friends if he was still here. Don’t get mad at him, he is just overprotective as always” Minseok had told me once. But of course I didn’t mind at all because my xiuhan feels were so strong! I had say hi to Kris over the phone once and even the managers were used to me being around at this point… not that they actually liked that but got used to it…They didn’t stare at me like I was a bomb at least. The only one I hadn’t met yet was Yixing because he was in China for filming and when he was here I couldn’t meet them because they had schedules. I met them once in a week usually. We had made an agreement. I was their friend, I could fangirl if I wanted but only at home and they wouldn’t ask me about who is my bias etc. I didn’t want to tell them because as friends I liked everyone, as a fangril things might be different, I mean a have a bias after all, and I didn’t want to make anyone feel bad.

 

It was Thursday, no actually Friday because it was already 2am. We were at their dorm, pizza boxes in a corner movie on tv half of us asleep. Probably everyone had slept a little bit during the movie but no one made the move to retreat to his room. I had fallen asleep, head on Sehun’s shoulder back against Minseok‘s leg when I heard Minseok‘s phone ringing. He left a yawn and stand up to go to his room and answer. “Luhan-ah...” yawn “Sorry I fell asleep I didn’t forget you...” he closed the door. Baekhyun rolled his eyes “Luhan hyung would probably be like: “Ya baozi I was waiting for you how could you forget me?” and everyone laughed.

“Hey guys come on it’s really late tomorrow we have schedule and practice till late. Yixing is coming too tomorrow we have to catch up with dancing. Everyone go to sleep” mama Suho said.

2:20 am ‘oh god my dorm is 1 hour from here and would need 30 minutes for the taxi to come here I will stay awake all night’ I thought. “I should probably call a taxi quickly if I want to go home today” I said.

“Taxi? That late? No way!” Chen said “Sehun-“

“No no no! I won’t have Sehun take me home again it’s really late it will take him all night to drive back and forth I will take a taxi.” I said.

“Why don’t you stay here?” 7 heads turned to look at a very sleepy Chanyeol. “Manager hyung isn’t here, Lay hyung either so we have an extra room. Why go home in the middle of the night? You could just stay here”

“You sleepy giant you are useful when you sleep” Baekhyun said “Right hyung?”

Everyone stared at Suho who remained silent for a while. “Fine you can stay I don’t think there is a problem with that.” He said finally. “Chen will show you the room it’s upstairs at EXO-M’s dorm. Now the rest of you go.”

It’s legit to say I don’t know what to feel…I mean I am excited, I am sleeping at their dorm, but I am super extra nervous and self-conscious that I would probably snore or talk in my sleep and ruin my image… the struggle of befriending famous people…

“Since Minseok hyung is already/still talking to the phone and I don’t want to interrupt to ask you will probably sleep in my room. If you don’t have a problem with that of course?”

Chen are you kidding me?? “No no I have no problem I just don’t want to bother you...”

“Ah don’t worry I don’t have a problem you will sleep at Lay hyung’s bed I don’t think he would have a problem with that. It’s been a long time since he slept here anyway so it would be good if someone used it.” We were in the room now I don’t think I had ever been into their room. Not exo m’s room at least…the first thing I saw were the plushies on Chen’s bed… he indeed has a lot…

“You probably need cloths to sleep” he went to the closet “Here I think they will fit you” he gave me a pair of basketball shorts and a t shirt “The bathroom is at the end of the hall go get ready until I check the house” when I reached the door I turn to Chen who was arranging his bed “Chennie” he turned to me “Thank you…for everything” he gave me a genuine smile and gestured me to keep going.

When I turned back he was already laying down playing with his phone humming to a familiar rhythm. I laid down too at Lay’s bed suddenly getting nervous. He turned and look at me “I gave you one of my plushies in case you get scared… If you need anything tell me. I will close the lights now”. How a human being can be so caring, I wonder…Chen might not have been my bias but as friends we were close. He was like an older brother to me. Always worried and taking care of everyone. I was so thankful to him. “Thank you! Goodnight Chen Chen” I hugged my plushie and curled up to sleep “Night night kiddo”

The next morning I wanted to wake up early and prepare them breakfast in order to thank them for letting me stay here. So around 6:30 I woke up and really carefully, in order not to wake up Chen, I went to the kitchen to prepare some pancakes. After a while I heard someone coming “Oh good morning Minseok oppa!”

“Good morning! Wait what are you doing here this early?” he asked confused, voice still sleepy.

“Suho oppa let me stay because it was really late yesterday. I thought of making you breakfast to thank you”

“Ah you shouldn’t it’s nothing. Though it smells delicious. I will go wake up the kids.” And then he left..

 

After everyone ate and thanked me for the food they left to get ready to go to their schedule. I started washing the dishes when Chanyeol asked “Suho hyung can Kate stay and make us lunch too? That spaghetti that we talked about the other day?”

Suho froze for a while thinking, everyone waiting for his answer “Minseok hyung what do you think?” he said finally.

“I don’t think there is a problem. We won’t be here the whole morning and come back hungry…Lay will probably be hungry too when he will return. I think she can stay, if she is willing to cook for us again”

Now everyone’s attention was on me, “Yes of course, I would be glad! I just need to go change and buy some ingredients” I said as I realized I was still wearing Chen’s clothes. “What time will you be back?”

“Around 2pm I guess” said Kyungsoo. “Lay hyung would be here around that time too I think” added Jongin.

“Ok then I will have everything prepared by then” I said and waved at the as they were leaving. I had stopped questioning if everything that happened was real. I was just living the moment for as long as it would last.

I went to my dorm to change clothes and take some ingredients and I was to their dorm by 12 at noon. I had enough time so I decided to clean their dorm before I started cooking. I was cutting some of the ingredients when I heard the dorm opening. ‘There are here early’ I thought.

“Who are you?” I felt someone asking by my side. I turned to face him since I didn’t recognize the voice. Well it was obviously Yixing but I had never heard his voice live. “Oh gosh you are crying! Why are you crying?” he panicked and turned to take a napkin and wipe my tears. Why is he so good?

“Onions” I muttered “I am cutting onions” *great first impression*

He laughed “You must be the girl the guys talk about all the time then”

“Yes I am Kate” I said still holding the onion.

“Yixing Zhang Yixing” he said and it was my time to laugh.

“I know” I told him.

“Ok I am going to unpack my things now, keep doing whatever you were doing just stay away from the onion” and he went back to his room.

 

“I smell food~~” I heard Chanyeol saying from the front door racing with Baekhyun for who will be the first to reach the kitchen.

“Hah, wait I will prepare the table for you” I said and started taking the plates out of the cupboard.

“Guys go wash your hands and help prepare the table” Suho sighed “I am too young to be a mother”

“Don’t worry Myeonnie they are just like that” Yixing said massaging his shoulder.

“Yixing you are back! We thought you would come later” Suho said hugging his brother.

“I took the earlier flight so I could have time to see you before practice”

“Welcome back Yixing” Minseok said offering him a smile.

“Minseok remind me to give you your present” he said and Chen cut him faking aegyo “Where is my present? Yixing ge why did you get me a present too?”

“Find an over protective deer waiting for you in Beijing and I will bring you a present. By the way he liked his birthday present.” Yixing laughed and Minseok kind of blushed. They ate and I left to go to my classes.

 

After that I took around to weeks for me to see them. They were preparing for their comeback with “Love me Right” and I wasn’t going to steal their already sort free time. Nevertheless, they invited me at their dorm to watch together the release of their MV. They knew how it was of course but they wanted to see my reaction. After all I am a fan and what’s better than seeing a fan reacting to their work live. So we got together at their dorm, ordered - surprise surprise - fried chicken and waited until midnight for the MV. Luhan called twice trying to convince Minseok to send him the MV beforehand because he wasn’t sure if he would be filming at that time but Minseok told him we will all watch together. So here we were 10 people at their dorm and two computers skype calling Luhan and Kris and Tao. I had my laptop inn my lap refreshing SM’s channel waiting for the MV and I barely stopped myself from squealing when it was finally release. I press play and everyone fell silent. They were staring at us who were watching it for the first time intently. Luhan leaving comment about how beautiful Minseok was, and I don’t blame him if Luhan hadn’t side eyed me when I complimented Minseok I would too. My bias slayed it. Like everyone else. The theme, their clothes, Sehun’s rap! I mean not the iconic “E-X-O” line but rap actual rap! Our baby Sehunnie grew up. I tear fell shamelessly at this part. Yixing’s rap too, Kyungsoo’s and Baekhyun’s high notes. It was just perfect we were all in awe. When it finished I didn’t know what to say. Kris complemented the members’ improved Chinese accent and I went to hug Sehun. I was so proud of them.

“Come on now tell us! Tell us who did better!” Chen demanded.

“No nope I am not gonna. If I say I like someone more it won’t be for the others” I said trying to avoid the question.

“Oh come on you are a fan now. We won’t judge you tell us who did better.” Baekhyun tried giving me his best puppy eyes. What was I supposed to do at that?

“Ok ok I will tell you” I finally said sighing. “I am excited about Sehunnie’s and Yixing oppa’s rap and Baekhyun and Kyungsoo oppas’ singing basically everyone did their best all of you were super cool and handsome. But yes my bias was the best having those mysterious looks and the football uniform suits him really well.”

“So who is your bias?” Kris asked. I gave him a ‘you are not helping look’ because no matter he was older Kris is just Kris, his funny goofy self 24/7.

“Yes tell us. You have EXO begging you are you really denying us?” Chanyeol asked faking to be hurt.

“You are playing dirty but I guess you are right.” I said. I had tried to keep my twitter account secret from them but I figured if they really wanted they could know so it was better to tell them. “My bias is Minseok oppa.” I said and blushed of course because I said this in front of him but they seemed unfazed since despite having Sehun and Chen as by best or closest friends everyone could see that I was giving Minseok more attention so they were cool with that. Everyone expect Luhan of course who opposed to that, who pouted and declared “Minseok you won’t play football with her again”. And the members laughed at his behavior (he earned a punch from Kris who was sitting next to him) but Minseok simply smiled to him “Yes Hannie of course” and Luhan relaxed a bit.

“You are spoiling hyung if you agree to everything he says” Kyungsoo pointed out.

“But Luhannie is precious too me I don’t want him to be sad” he said shyly making Luhan squeal and Kris ask for someone to throw them a pillow because he can’t stand them anymore. I was used to that by now and I was happy they were this open with me. We stayed up late talking and playing games until Jongin fell asleep at Kyungsoo’s lap and Suho said it was time for all of us to go to bed. After all technically we were at Baekhyun’s bedroom. I have to admit he did a great job placing his bed and stuff in the living room as crazy as it sounds. So I went upstairs with the rest of exo m members, yes I was going to stay today as well since there was still an empty room. I smiled at Minseok’s frame heading to his room still speaking to Luhan. My cute ship. I waved goodnight at Chennie and went to the living room to take my stuff. I found Yixing there laying on the couch with his eyes closed. I wasn’t sure if I should wake him up or leave him there but he saved me by opening his eyes and smiling at me. “Sit” he said and make space for me. “We haven’t really gotten to know each other. I am usually absent. Guys told me you are studying here” he shyly asked. I was so flustered. Yixing is too cute and when he looks at you under the light of a table lamb, smiling showing his cute dimple, he becomes irresistible. I had to look away to hide my blushing.

“Yes, yes I started studying here for my master’s degree around March” I said.

“Oh so you have been here for only three months! Your Korean is really good! I still have trouble with some words” he laughed.

“Ahm I am still not that good either. Most of the time I need a few moments to think before I can reply or say something. But we can talk in Chinese if you want, I find it easier.” I offered switching in mandarin and secretly thanking my extreme love for Luhan that made my study Chinese for years.

“Oh you speak Chinese too?” he asked excited, jumping on his feet to face me better “That’s brilliant!”

“Hah thank you but it’s nothing” I said laughing nervously. We stayed up talking a bit more, it was around 4 am the last time I checked. We talked about my studies, Yixing compositions, his movie, traveling back and forth between Korea and China and I remember being extra sleepy but I don’t remember falling asleep or going to the spare room. Nevertheless I woke up at “my bed” so I guess I came here in a semiconscious state and I didn’t remember it but apparently as Chennie told me Yixing carried me here before he left to get his flight back to China to film “Go Fighting”. I felt bad at this because he had stayed up talking with me when he could be resting for his trip but all I could do is ask Chen to thank him for me since he wouldn’t come back any time soon and I was having exams this month so I wouldn’t visit them.