Come On

I Should Do It

"Hey, hey, stop.", Xiao whined for the 18th time. Sunyoul was trying to put a sweater on Xiao because of his complete rejection to the idea of wearing a jacket even though it was only 8.3°C outside.

"Come on, it's cold outside. Please?", Sunyoul asked, his voice dripping with aegyo. He fixated his eyebrows to make himself look sad and even made his eyes water. "Oh god, not the face...", Xiao whispered. But, of course, when he opened his eyes, there it was: the most adorable face ever staring right at him with fake tears in it's eyes. " F-fine...", Xiao whispered as quiet as possible, not wanting to admit his defeat. "Yay!!", Sunyoul smiled as he pulled the sweater over Xiao's head. Xiao blushed watching Sunyoul skipping around happily like a puppy. What could he say, anything was worth it to see Sunyoul happy. 

" Get in the car!!", Hwanhee yelled. Sunyoul grabbed Xiao's hand and ran through the parking lot. Bitto slid open the door and they hopped in, Sunyoul landing on Xiao's lap because Wooshin hadn't moved down for them yet. Sunyoul turned and saw Xiao blushing harder than ever. "Sorry." Sunyoul smiled and Xiao swore he melted.

_________________________________________________________________

After the show, all of Up10tion went home and basically all fell asleep, except for two. "I love you." Xiao looked up to see Sunyoul staring straight at him. "R-really?" Sunyoul's gaze was making Xiao's heart beat 1000 times a second. "I think I'm having heart palpitations.", Xiao whispered. And then it happened. Sunyoul laughed. The laugh he was born with. Not the laugh he was trained to use. And it was so beautiful, so melodious and elegant, Xiao couldn't help himself. He leaned in and pressed their foreheads together. " I love you so so much.", he whispered before locking their lips together. Sunyoul's lips were sweeter than candy and the sparks between them were bigger and more beautiful than any firework. When they stopped for air, all Xiao could do was stare and whisper, "You're so gorgeous, you're so amazing" into Sunyoul's ear until they fell asleep in each other's arms.