Chapter 1

Dont wanna
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jonghyun was standing by the wall sleepily, when someone came and touched his shoulder. 

"What are you doing here?"

"........"

"JJong"

"........"

"How could you sleep standing like this? Jonghyun, wake up"

"......hyung"

"Why are you sleeping here?You should sleep in bed not wall"

"Am I sleeping here?"

"Yes, now let's get you to bed okay?"

"mmm.."

Slowly, Jinki put Jonghyun on the bed, so the boy could sleep. Jinki just looked at Jonghyun as if he's a baby. 'You look so quiet when you sleep Jjong' Jinki chuckled by his own thought. He tried to leave the bed, but he felt Jonghyun's hand grabbed him.

"Mmmm"

"JJong?let go"

"Dont wanna"

"JJong..."

"Don wanna"

"hhh, so what do you want then?"

"stayyy"

"hhh, okay, i'll leave later"

"Okay"

In the end, he never left Jonghyun's bed that night.

 

~~

“Hyung!!”

“oh, you’re back Jjong. It’s early.”

“hmm. My class was cancelled hyung. The Professor had a sudden meeting. What are you doing Hyung?”

“aah. I see. I’m just playing games as usual Jjong. Killing time. Haha”

“you really like games hyung, you don’t like me

“of course I like you Jjong”

 “then let’s hang out!!!”

“okay okay, let me finish this stage and we hang out, okay?”

“hyuuuung”

“okay okay okay, I always lose if you are whining and seeing me like that Jjong”

“what?I’m not whining hyuung”

“see? You are whining right now”

“....let’s hang out!”

“okay, where are we going?”

“hmm... you choose hyung”

“why?you’re the one who asked, I remember”

“you’re older?”

“few months”

“okay, how about movies?”

“here or cinemas?”

“out there! And hyung will pay!

“me?pay?”

“yes!!”

“because I’m older?”

“yes, of course”

“hhh..alright I’m paying”

“Yes!!!finally!!!”

~

An hour later, they already sat in the very back of cinema watched the so called Annabelle. Jonghyun chose the movie but here he’s the one who trembled by fear.

“Jjong, are you okay?”

“..........aaaaaaaaaaa”

“You’re scaring me Jjong, are you okay?”

“This is so scary hyuuung. Why are we watching this?”

“.....Jjong, you’re the one who chose this. And this is not that scary.”

“........aaaaaaaa hyuuuung”

“wanna go out from here?”

“noo, it will be wasted”

“...it’s okay, you keep tremble Jjong.”

“no”

“...hmm, here just grab my hand, if you feel so scare.”

“.........can I?”

“yes, before I change my mind or do you not need it?”

“no no no no, I need your hand”

“hahaha, then here you go”

“thanks hyung”

The rest of movie, Jinki didn’t particularly know what in the end. He just know that his hand was numb because Jonghyun’s grip and his ear was full of Jonghyun’s scream. But he just felt okay with that. And he could teased Jonghyun every time with that.

~~

Jinki and Jonghyun became roommate after their first year in college. Jinki took English Department while Jonghyun took Music Department. They knew each other through each their bestfriend which took the same Theatre Department. Minho is Jonghyun’s bestfriend since their childhood days and Kibum is Jinki’s bestfriend since high school. Both Minho and Kibum are younger than both Jonghyun and Jinki. At the time Jinki and Jonghyun in their second year, Jinki in need for someone to be his roommate, because he couldn’t afford the apartment by himself and said bestfriend Kibum, he didn’t want roommate with him, because he will get bored if he together always with him. That’s when Kibum introduced him to Minho and Jonghyun. Luckily or by fate, he himself didn’t know, Jonghyun was in need a place to live since he couldn’t afford went back home each day because of his college schedule and his beloved mom wouldn’t let him drive again after he crash into his garage shield back at home.

Jinki liked having Jonghyun as his roommate. Who don’t? When Jonghyun is always adorable, have good choice of music, good cook and always hyperactive.

Jonghyun liked having Jinki as his roommate. Even with Jinki clumsiness, he could always talk to Jinki, he could be English tutor for him, have a same music choice with him and he could felt he had a hyung around him since he always be the hyung and have a noona.

But both of them,  clearly dislike something on each other. Jinki didn’t really like when Jonghyun was around Minho. And the same with Jonghyun, he didn’t really like when Jinki was around Kibum. Not because Minho or Kibum had a bad personality, big NO. They just didn’t know.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter