Chapter 5

♫ Right Now It`s, UKiss Generation! ♫

~On the way to the amusement park~

 

 

Four vans were heading to the amusement park since there's a lot of them.Alexander,Soohyun and Kibum in one,the other van is occupied with Kevin,Kiseop,Dongho and Eli.Taeyeon,Jessica,Sunny and Tiffany in the other one and the rest are in the 4th van.

 

 

Looks like 'someone' is getting closer to his ex~,” Eli playfully teased the younger guy who's busy listening and practicing his lines in the duet song that he was assigned to.Hearing that,he immediately threw the pillow that Dongho was using to the pigeon.Seriously,when will they stop teasing him about her?

 

 

Watch it hyung,before i tell Sunny-noona about your PAST with your ex's,”

 

 

Yah!! I was using that pillow!!” the maknae puffed his cheeks and glared at the two of them.

 

 

Pfft..,you look like a panda,” Kiseop,who was staring out of the window along that journey,finally said something.

 

 

I..I was just kidding Kevin-ah~,” Eli apologized and nervously laughed.”Ahaha...Sorry?” he definitely didn't want him to tell the girl who he desperately wanted to get,about his pasts with his ex's.Especially when the she's the type who hates playboys.

 

 

Don't worry...i'll only tell her if you did something that ticks me off,” he gave him his angelic smile and continued practicing his lines.

 

 

~Taeyeon,Jessica,Sunny and Tiffany's van~

 

 

Sunny-ah~,”

 

 

Yes Sica?” she stopped singing to their song 'Gee' and finally turned to look at the girl who's sitting at the back seat with the other american girl.She saw that Jessica was smiling devilishly towards her,as if she had done something wrong to her...oh wait....she did...,she had forgot that the blonde was sleeping earlier...,she must've woke up because of her singing.Just the thoughts of making the ice princess angry made her shivered and she immediately swallowed her saliva.”Y..yes?” she repeated what she was saying.

 

 

Shut up will you?” her tone sweet tone turned into a cold one,enough to made someone freeze at the spot and Sunny is no exception.

 

 

Yes...my majesty,” she replied,making Tiffany and Taeyeon laughed out loud,which irritates the blonde even more.

 

 

OMG,Tae Tae,did you just hear what she called Sica with?” she asked their leader while still holding on her stomach.

 

 

Uh huh,my majesty? You've gotta be kidding me,” she laughed even louder.

 

 

Taeyeon-ah~ Fany-ah~,” they stopped again and saw the blonde smiling at them,tonight's gonna be a long night for the four of them...,that's for sure.

 

 

~At the amusement park~

 

 

All of them had finally arrived at the amusement park.The three girls who just stepped out of their van remained silent while the blonde only look at the rest of them innocently.Curious,Sooyoung approached them and asked them what happened.The girls only stared at the tall girl,not giving her an answer causing her to give up.When the crews finally set up their equipments,they finally started recording.It's a good thing that the place is not crowded at that time otherwise,it would be hard for them to film.

 

 

Right now it's UkissGeneration~” all of them stood in a line before greeting the viewers.

 

 

Alright then..,PD-nim,are we supposed to start our mission right now?” Alexander asked the producer on whether they were suppose to start the mission.

 

 

 

No,we have decided to let you guys have fun first and meet up at the roller coaster at...4.00 PM i guess?”

 

 

Oh? Does that mean we will get to do what we want?” Sooyoung was already drooling after imagining the food that she got to eat there.

 

 

Yes,and i suggest you to wipe of the drool on your face if you don't want to ruin your image Sooyoung-shi,although it might get us some publicity...,” the producer's voice trailed off after saying the last sentence and rolled his eyes.

 

 

I could already imagine 'Sooyoung's Precious Drool' becoming the headlines all over the news and newspaper,” Yuri snickered along with her other 'twin'.

 

 

Yah!! That's not funny you guys~,” she pouted.

 

 

~kyuki12~