Final

I'll Go See Her Now

Inoo Kei was in love. In love with his best friend, Mio Takamura. He never knew she was the one who could be rightfully
his until the day he realized it.
 
From the people who just pass by
Compared to anyone else I wanted to find it first
The eyes voice that seemed like it was going to cry
I only get the sense to embrace you
If I call you name because I miss you,
The whole world seems to be you
 
It seems that one day, he had the chance to tell her. Memories flooded in his mind as he remembered the first day he met her. He saved her. The day he fell in love with her at first sight.
Again I call you like this
Because of you I love you
I am going right now to see you
To me the love that was deeper than the tears
That you gave me
 
Flashback
It was a cold night and he was talking a breather after a concert. He and the rest of JUMP was having a celebration after their concert at Tokyo Dome and enjoying dinner at a small ramen shop. He was getting air after BEST and 7 were shouting and enjoying their meal.
 
He was looking up the sky and it started to snow. He captured one snow on his palm and he let out a sigh.  As he was looking at the almost empty road, he looked at the families walking home together. Then he heard a scream. He quickly looked at the source of the scream and saw a girl frightened by a masked man who was standing close to her.
 
Kei thought of many ways. Then he had an idea. “IT’S THE POLICE!! PUT YOUR HANDS UP WHERE I CAN SEE THEM!”
The man yelled out “SHOOT!” and ran off leaving the girl now alone. Kei went to the girl and ask “Ano…..daijobou desuka?” he asked and the girl nodded. “Daijobou desu! Arigatou”
 
“Dou ita. Your most welcome. It’s not safe for a girl like you to be out alone at time of the night. You want me to bring you home?” he asked politely and she nodded “Un….Arigatou na….demou…I don’t know who you are”
He was surprised. How this girl don’t know him. “Kei. Inoo Kei. Anata wa?” he asked
“Mio Takamura desu.Arigatou again Inoo-san for saving me” she said
 
“You’re most welcome” he replied
 
On the way home, he couldn’t help but notice how pretty she was. She has beautiful eyes, fair skin, her hair is curled and she was wearing a simple white t-shirt with a cardigan with a skirt. She looked very pretty and her voice just melts his heart. He knew he’s in love with her….and determined to tell her his feelings.
 
End of Flashback
 
The road with the lights where I talked to you first
Still now, my heart shows the same
Everything that passes my tears
The memories that continue on for you
Truthfully if I tell you that I ended up loving you
I’m scared that it would be awkward
 
He brought the bouquet of white roses in his hand and sniffs it with a small smile. He looks for her at her shop where she sells cakes, biscuits and cookies. He opened the door and smiled at her.
 
Again I call you like this
Because of you I love you
I am going right now to see you
To me the love that was deeper than the tears
That you gave me
Even if I tell you that it is going to
be only you many times
If I am born again, I tell you that all
 
“Ohayou Kei-kun! Genki desu ka?” she greeted him with a huge grin. He smiled at her, tightly  but nervously holding the bouquet behind his back. Thinking of what to say to her.
 
“Ohayou Mio-chan! Genki desu. Ano….I have something to tell you” he said, and he swallowed his spit.
He stood in front of her and said “I love you Mio Takamura. You are the best thing that ever happened to me. Will you love me too?”  he said, as he took out the bouquet of flowers from behind his back and gave it to her.
 
I need is your love
Compared to anyone else, I love you
Because you are living in my heart my mind
I am going right now to see you
I am carrying my promise and my soul
I am happy that it is you
 
She was surprised and smiled at him “I love you too, Kei Inoo. Arigatou” and hugged him. It was the happiest moment for the both of them as it starts a beautiful love story between Kei Inoo and Mio Takamura. Happy together, forever.
 
The End