She Couldn't Say No

The Girl Who Drove Him Berserk

       Usually the members who were struck as the "bad boy" type, ended up being down-to-earth, kind, sometimes a little odd, but nonetheless very outgoing. Then again, some members who were struck as the "bad boy" type, were truly given that title for a reason: a troublemaker, completely conceited and engulfed with themselves, and is not so nice to others around him. Even being in the public eye, they will portray a somewhat kind persona to seem like they get along with some of the members for the sake of their image and popularity with fans.

Not all people in the entertainment industry are nice.

       This is why Minah has a strong disbelief that Daeil could be anything but a good soul. What Daeil said in that interview was proof enough.

 

~THE NEXT FEW WEEKS~

       Such a nice sunny day in Busan, it was. The leaves were changing signaling that Autumn was here. Though, in Korea, even in the beginning of Autumn, it still felt like summer with the scorching heat, and long, endless nights.

 

"Why does my life feel like it has come to a complete end?!" Yurin stomped her foot in anger.

"Of all the days for 24K to have their first event after a comeback, it has to be the weekend my family goes on our stupid trip to France," Yurin pouted.

 

       Before the summer comes to an end, every year Yurin's family takes flight to France, to visit family on her father's side. Unfortunately, due to her father's busy work schedule as a businessman, they had to postpone their annual trip. Thus, the trip falling on the weekend of 24K's comeback event has become a huge inconvenience for Yurin.

 

"We planned to go to many of 24K's events together, Yurin. You are only going to be missing their first one. It's really not a big deal."

"Exactly! It is their FIRST comeback event with "Super Fly"! I cannot miss it! Do you understand!?" Yurin exclaimed.

 

       Minah laughed and shook her head at how ballistic her friend was going. All over a Korean boy group. She began to wonder is her friend was secretly a sasaeng.


No...she couldn't be.

 

"Look Yurin, I promise as your best friend, I will take many photos and videos of the boys-"
"-And you promise to get me an autograph from Daeil on my poster of him, yes?" Yurin added.

       Minah looked at Yurin with disgust.

"You have got to be kidding. I did not plan to get within a 10 foot radius of that boy and you want me to get his autograph? That means I have to stand there and look at him, and what if he talks to me? That would be giving him the benefit of the doubt! I cannot. Nope. No way."

"You have to! You bought that meet and greet pass for a reason, Minah! Since I cannot go, you have to put it to use. For the both of us! Oh please, Minah! I am begging you!" cried Yurin.

       As much as Minah would refuse, she chose not to. Yurin was always there for Minah, in any situation; good or bad. Therefore, she could not let her friend down, even though she did not intend on speaking to, or plan to come in contact with Daeil face-to-face.

"...I guess...I could...get his autograph for you..." muttered Minah.

 

Yurin smiled with delight.

Minah frowned in misery.