(Vmin) Meant To Be

One Shots with BTS

Kim Taehyung is jealous. It is so painfully evident on his face that you have to be blind if you can't see it. The way his eyes hardens as they trail after the cuddly couple who is wrestling on the sofa. The way his cheeks are almost red from thinking or trying not to think so hard at the scene playing out in front of him. The way he stands up so fast from the dinner table his chair topples over with a loud BANG before he marches to his bedroom muttering curses underneth his breathe. He knows that he will get an earful from Jin hyung later when he decides he's done enough sulking but he doesn't care now. Not one little bit as long as J-Hope has his arms around Jimin like he owns him. Nope, Kim Taehyung just slams the door shuts before throwing himself on his bed. Closing his eyes, he tries to block out the joyeous laughters echoing outside his room. What's not meant to be is not meant to be...

Park Jimin is jealous. Although you can't tell from his face. He still plays pranks with J-hope, laugh obnoxiously with with Jungkook while annoying Yoongi in his sleep. However, once in a while, he finds his eyes just slightly waver from Jungkook's face and he can see Taehyung snapping photos with their leader with that cute box smile of his. And he's own smile falters, just a little before facing the maknae again and laugh at whatever joke he is telling at the moment. Jimin being older has better self control than Taehyung. He is better at pretending. Pretending that he doesn't want the younger boy. Pretending that he can't feel the attraction between them. Pretending that he doesn't feel the jealousy burning through his veins. Ignoring the younger that is annoying Yoongi now, Jimin walks out of the room behind Jungkook. Avoiding to catch a glimpse of the younger. But sometimes, sometimes Jimin can't help himself. Like a moth to a flame. However he stops before he is caught. What's not meant to be is not meant to be...Jimin understands this better than anyone.

Jungkook knows. Jungkook always knew the attraction between his two youngest hyungs. The obvious pissed off face of Taehyung and the subtle anger of Jimin hyung. Jungkook is not stupid, he understands why it has to be this way. After all, even with the world somewhat accepting of homeuals, Korea is still very much traditional in its thoughts. To make matters worse, his two hyungs aren't just some ordinary people that no one cares about. No, they are idols. They are constantly in the spotlight under the watchful eyes of the press, waiting for them to screw up and cause a big scandel. So they compromise. They become best friends. The have fan service and skinship. They devote all their love to the fans so they won't have any left for each other. Sometimes Jungkook is scared. Scared that his hyung will just quit BTS and become an ordinary person. So they will be free to love each other. But Jimin reassure him every time by telling him how much he loves the members and how much he loves the fans.

It doesn't take a genius to see that they are meant to be. Even now when they have just finished practice and all of them are panting on the floor too tired to move. Jungkook can see the 95 duo sitting off in a corner as Taehyung lies his head on Jimin's lap. There doesn't need to be any words between them. Just Jimin gently running his fingers through the younger's hair as the younger softly hums their latest song. Moments like this doesn't last very long before their manager comes in and they will be forced to break apart again. Looking around, Jungkook wonders how many of his other members are hidding something maybe not so obvious. Is Namjin real too or is it Yoonjin since Jin hyung is the only person who Yoongi hyung ever speaks softly to. The maknae knows he is just being delusional now but still, Jungkook wonders. Jungkook wonders if meant to be is really the answer.

When two people love each other isn't that enough? Namjoon whispers  to himself as the blue light of the monitor being the only source of light in the room reflects off his face. Here he is staying in their recording room trying to write a song telling people that everything is great as long as you stay true to your love. Yet, the world's, no the universe's biggest contradiction is sleeping a few hundred metres away.

'No it's not,' Namjoon jumps out of his skin when a voice interupts his train of thoughts. Looking around, he sees Yoongi hyung leaning against the door with 2 cups of coffee in his hand. Walking towards Namjoon, he sets one of them on the desk a safe distance away from the laptop before sitting down on the chair beside the leader.

'Hyung aren't you not suppose to be sleeping? Isn't it your day off?' Namjoon asks his companion who is slowly sipping his coffee like its not 2 in the morning.

'Just checking your progress.' Yoongi says before setting the coffee down and glaces through his work. Namjoon who is used to Yoongi looking through his work lets him as he falls into another one his daydream.

'Stop thinking so hard or you'll get wrinkles before me.' Namjoon stares at his hyung who is revising his lyrics to sound better. There is a burning question at the tip of tongue that's threatening to spill out. Taking a deep breathe, he is just about to ask his hyung before Yoongi says,

'They will be alright. If its meant to be its meant to be.'

'But I thought you said love is not enough.' Namjoon asks back.

'No, its not. There is also timing and luck but judging by how far Bangtan has come their luck can't be too bad.' Yoongi smiles one of his gummy smile before looking down at the lyrics again, 'Besides, even if you are the leader this is something they need to sort out, themselves.

Themselves. Letting out a deep breathe Namjoon opens up another document as he attempts to fix something else. 'Maybe you are right hyung.'

'Of course I am. I am always right.' Namjoon resists the urge to roll his eyes.

Even though he makes the decision that night to let them figure it out themselves, before he sleeps he still prays that everything will be okay.

Jin is frantic. That much is obvious as he paces around the kitchen attempting to cook but he is really just adding ingredients in that may or may not be what he wants to add. He knows that 3 pairs of eyes are watching him pace but all of them are too on edge to tell him to stop. Around an hour ago their manager had phoned them to tell them that the rest of the member got into a car accident. There is no serious injuries but he is still going to take them to the hospital for a check up just in case. The manager had told them to stay calm but how he can stay calm when they had just been in a car crash.

The ones in the car might be seriously injuried only he doesn't know about it. His Namjoon, Kookie and TaeTae. Ugh he is not being positive enough. Everything is fine. They are not on the news since he just spent 30 minutes browsering through Naver so it's just a minor accident. Right? Right?

Before he has time to drown more in his pestimistic thoughts, the door of their appartment unlocks and he rushes to the door before crushing the three members into a jumbled up hug. Ignoring the whining protests of 'Hyung you are crushing me' Jin just resorts to hugging each one of them, making sure they are okay.

Promising to order pizza for their lucky escape Jin hurries to outside as he grabs money to rent a movie as well.

It isn't until all the pizza has been long gone and the movie is nearly over before he realises that 2 people are missing.

'Where is Jimin and Taehyung?' Jin asks looking in the kitchen to make sure they are not up to no good.

'In their bedroom.' Hoseok answers not tearing his eyes away from the movie in case he misses something.

'I'll call them out then since they are missing the movie.' Just as Jin is about to rise, a hand grabs his wrist stopping his movement.

'Maybe another time hyung.' This time Hoseok faces him and Jin sees the look in his eyes. Looking at his fellow bandmates, he sees Namjoon sayin something about timing to Yoongi before they laugh together. Even Jungkook has a weird endearing smile on his face. Staring at the door of the duo's bedroom, Jin prays that everything will be okay and everything will be sorted after this.

...and then we will buy a house in the countryside with white picketed fences and a tire swing...' Jimin whispers in the younger's ear as he giggles at the tickiling sensation. Right now it is just themselves in their own little world. Times like this is rare and Jimin is enjoying it to the maximum. Just holding the younger as he conjures up a make believe world for themselves. Of course both of them know that it won't come true 99%. But that doesn't discourage them. Jimin let his voice trail off when he notices that the younger is already half asleep. Taking a good look at Taehyung's face, Jimin is again reminded of how beautiful he is. With the moonlight casting a luminious, translucient light on the younger's face, it makes him look like an angel. His angel

Today really scared the older boy. When he first heard the news he thought his heart was going to stop. All the could be and would bes floaded his mind. He will never see that smile again. He will never have the boy in his arms again. He can't even have an imaginary future with him anymore if the boy becomes imaginary himself. And all these thoughts scares him. He wouldn't even get a chance to conjure up a make believe confession or a happy ending.

'Jimin,' the younger's voice breaks out his negative thoughts as he watches him opening his eyes and looking straight at him, 'If one day we are all old and grey, we are too tired to sing or dance and the media can't be bothered with us anymore. If I buy that house with the picket fence, you can come and live with me.'

It's not a question, it's a statement. Like he has already decided it. Yet there is uncertainty behind it, as if he is gauging what Jimin's reaction will be.

'Okay.' Jimin says with conviction much to the surprise of the younger.

'Really?' Taehyung asks incredibly accompanied with that box smile. Jimin can't help but smile as he plants a kiss on the other's forehead before shifting so they can get more comfotable.

Yes really Taehyung really, because if we are not meant to be then nothing is meant to be.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Okay...totally not what I had planned beforehand but here is the first chapter!

This is actually a request by BlueeWings but so sorry I twisted it....at least it started with jelous Taehyung and ended with them cuddling? Hope everyone will enjoy it anyways ^^

ps. I NEED A NAMJOON, JIN, YOONGI, HOSEOK OR JUNGKOOK SHIPPER! dw its just to become friends if you wanna :D

41983203-368-k946814.jpg tumblr_njqiy8UL1H1rhl01io2_1280.jpg