♢1♢

All I need is 'You'
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Jiyeon p.o.v

       My name is park jiyeon. I am 19 years old and I have one younger sister who is 13 years old this year. Her name is park jirin.I love her so much because she is the only one family I have now and I am the one who raise her up. My parents? They are not with us since my 15. My dad was died because of cancer, before he died..our family was rich enough but most of the money were used in his treatment for cancer. After he died, my mother didn't know how to work and she borrowed money from a gang. Debts amount kept increasing and in the end, my mother decided to married a rich man. But he is indeed a bad man. He married my mother but he didn't want us, so my mother leave us like this..She gave me some money for education but she didn't pay for that debts. She didn't tell me where she live too. I can't blame her for being selfish to us, I hate her for leaving me with those debt but still I can't do nothing, I had to try for me and my sister's living since this young age. I'm glad that my mother didn't sold our house..or not,me and my sister must be live in orphanage. 

Today..is the first day of shool! I love to study but I hate school for reducing my money. I have 5 part time jobs, now 2 of them I can't work because of school.

"Unnie..are you ready for school?" My sister jirin said to me while eating her breakfast. "Umm..of course, wae yo?" I asked her back. Jirin- " because unnie looks like don't wanna go to school" , I smile at her..she might be the only one who can read my mind. " how about you? Ready for school?" Jirin- "Nae! I am so exciting, I can't wait to see my friends!"  For me..I am not the type who has so many friends, I only knew hyomin and heyri. I was with them because they understand me well and always helping me. Jirin- "Unnie, I am finished!" "Okay,lets go". We bo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter